Question for bottom guys who love big cocks!

B_Amsterdaniel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok guys, i'm not the one with a very large penis, but... i am bottom and admire large cocks. And i know i'm not the only one...

Here's the question: Are we bottom because we do like big cocks and love the feeling inside us, or... are we bottom because we're not the one with the big cock and like to be submissive to the guy with the big tool and take it up the arse...

Am happy to hear what you think. And also like to hear what the 'big tool top guys' think...

ricstormer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am a bottom and i have a big cock (9).i think it depends on the person. i my self have toped before. and the guy's i were with had big cock's one guy was about 11 inches.. but i much prefer to be a bottom. to me getting fucked is the best feeling ever

Reactions: Kristalays

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dick size doesn't have anything to do with your top or bottom preference. I've known guys with really big dicks who were really frustrated because everyone wanted them to be a top and all they wanted to do was get fucked, and I've known guys with smaller dicks who really wanted to fuck... the world is a funny place...
Garg MAn

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dick size doesn't have anything to do with your top or bottom preference...
I totally agree with Scott. I'm amazed at how many hung guys are total bottoms, and have that frustration of guys always wanting them to top. What's worse though, is when they hide being a bottom, just to hook up. I've had it happen that a guy approached me, and went on and on about, "Do you think you can take it?" Once things started getting fun, he suddenly kept throwing his ass up in the air, and started in with, "Well, you fuck me first, and then I'll do you." :rolleyes:

I have to say, that a LOT of hung bottoms are the source of their own frustration. You can go on just about any hookup site, and you'll see profiles, where they show nothing but shots of their big amazing cocks, and then you read the profile, and they say "100% bottom, not vers." Um... WHAT??? :confused: Of course, you'll find 100% tops that do exactly the same with sexy as hell ass shots all over their profiles, and not a cock shot to be found. Eeesh! :rolleyes:

I like being a bottom and a top. I have had lovers with small cocks than I have and they fucked my ass great! I love to give it though.

leykopygos

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a bottom with only an avg (5-5.5") cock. I matured early about 9 and was had the biggest dick I came into contact with except for a few older black guys that had been held back in school and were two to three years older than my the rest of us. it was only in my junior year in high school that other white boys dicks were bigger. Among a small group of fuck buddies I always insisted they could only fuck me if I could fuck them also, but this was only because I didn't want anyone knowing that all I wanted was to get fucked. Then though I was fascinated by big dicks I didn't really care how big they were. It was more about the reality of having a cock in me than how it felt. It was only in my junior year two classmates kept at me to first suck their cocks with no reciprocation and then to get fucked by them. They were both bigger than me. This was when I first discovered how good it felt to be fucked by a bigger dick I still get off on the stab of pain of the initial entry and never use toys because I don't want to loosen my sphincter up too much.

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
Hey! Both statements are true, in my case. First I really admire large cocks it turns me on like crazy and I like worshipping them and being submissive to the man who has it. Then, when I started getting fucked I discovered it does feel so good inside me! I do enjoy getting fucked hard by huge dicks a lot more than by smaller ones, the stretching sensation it provides that is on the border between pain an pleasure is just too good!

LongCockLuvr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know this is an old thread, but it applies to me, so I am going to respond..

@Amsterdaniel (my responses are in bold text)

Ok guys, i'm not the one with a very large penis, but... i am bottom and admire large cocks. And i know i'm not the only one...

- I absolutely love huge hung men. I think hung guys are so damn sexy.

Here's the question: Are we bottom because we do like big cocks and love the feeling inside us, or... are we bottom because we're not the one with the big cock and like to be submissive to the guy with the big tool and take it up the arse...

- I am a bottom because I love hung men. I have used big toys and it feels pretty damn good. I am sure a real cock would be much better.

- I have a big cock, but I do not feel like I would want to be a top.
- I am a sub because it just feels right and natural to me.

Am happy to hear what you think. And also like to hear what the 'big tool top guys' think...

- Yes, let's here some input from you sexy huge hung Studs!

It is my fantasy, dream, desire and destiny to worship and pleasure huge hung sex men.. It is what I am meant to do and I love it!

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all those stuff are matter of overcome our own petite dick and fill confortable with it.
of course what female think or not, is other matter,so we must select the properly female.
other guys suit to all females ,luck guys,but they must be careful don't fall in troubles with females,they don't like share their man.
but those stuff don't apply to such guys that born with female tendency being a a guy ,because those are genetic problems.

I was with a white guy who was abut 7x6. I asked him what he preferred. He said larger ones, because the smaller ones tend to jab.

If I am ever with anyone, I would like them to be bigger than me. I've had really really big ones, but it boils down submission, not size. I'd prefer a big one still, just not huge. Probably between 6-7" length and 5-5.5" girth. Same with oral. I want one that I can fit down my throat. It's no fun if I can only get the head in.

extasyawaits

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm more a switch, I love to get a good pounding and playing with a very big dick. But also enjoy being a top. There is nothing going on with the 'submissive' mindset here, just the lust. I'm 8,5" myself, so there goes the other statement. Just love the sex in general :)

Reactions: Intenseasian