Question for bottom guys who love big cocks!

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
think the second option prevail,because guy with small and average dick for sex situations that involve female,gay .. whatever imply sex ,feel inferiority complex and envy those guys with huges dick ,as another envy other guy car,wife ,house ,ect
I think day someone discover the formula to increased dick size ,gay problem will not exist

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
think the second option prevail,because guy with small and average dick for sex situations that involve female,gay .. whatever imply sex ,feel inferiority complex and envy those guys with huges dick ,as another envy other guy car,wife ,house ,ect
I think day someone discover the formula to increased dick size ,gay problem will not exist
Are you saying that having a smaller dick and envying guys with bigger dicks causes men to be gay? A while back you wrote me to say that I had a big cock for a gay guy, which sounded odd to me. There is NO proof that gay men have smaller dicks than straight men.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Are you saying that having a smaller dick and envying guys with bigger dicks causes men to be gay? A while back you wrote me to say that I had a big cock for a gay guy, which sounded odd to me. There is NO proof that gay men have smaller dicks than straight men.
Somewhere back in the archives, there's actually a thread devoted to the opposite. Something like, "Do gay men have bigger dicks?" Of course, there was never any conclusion, because, well, there's just no definitive answer to any of that type of question. But if anyone is curious, there was a whole discussion about it.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

CLFBR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Both! I will only bottom with my girl watching. very dominant in every aspect of my life so it is a turn on for me and her to be Taken by a big cock. basically I am a straight acting Married guy that still loves pussy but the feelin of being on my knees with a big cock stuffed in my mouth or in my ass is a huge turn on being watched by a female puts me over the top, size, situation role does it all for me

mayb2

Sexy Member
Media
I must be a weird person. But my pet peeve is my partner's ass is never clean when I fuck him. Once or twice, so my fear is preventing me from being a top. I know I'm clean, so to enjoy sex(thing I do for love) with him, I decided to be bottom. Oh, and he is not big at all.

=] I want to bottom because I'm a girl on the inside and it's kind of like straight sex for women. I've entertained the idea of gay men mostly secretly being transgender. =[ But then pure tops exist. Oh well I still think a lot of gay men are just secretly transgender but won't admit it >>

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've both topped and bottomed for average and above average men. The best top was my (then) boyfriend in college, and I enjoyed the activity despite his very large size not only because he was gentle and slow with me when I needed it, but also because I genuinely loved him. I've found that I can't bottom, even for average sized males, unless I have a deep emotional connection and genuine desire to please the individual in question. Topping, while still awkward if I'm not as emotionally attached to the individual, is a bit easier, though I have a similar issue to mayb2 in that I'm paranoid about cleanliness. That and remaining disease free are the main reasons I always wear condoms, even when I know we're both clean.

tlbk2

Experimental Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok guys, i'm not the one with a very large penis, but... i am bottom and admire large cocks. And i know i'm not the only one...

Here's the question: Are we bottom because we do like big cocks and love the feeling inside us, or... are we bottom because we're not the one with the big cock and like to be submissive to the guy with the big tool and take it up the arse...

Am happy to hear what you think. And also like to hear what the 'big tool top guys' think...
I am a slim smooth pantie wearing verbal raw bottom who loves to swallow and craves them BIG with a hairy crotch and yes because it FEELS SO DAM GOOD when he pumps me full...>

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Old thread and not a bottom but, my husband is a pure bottom but he has a bigger one than me!

I think a lot of the time it's more a case of what gets you off rather than physical attributes determing what makes you a top/bottom but can understand why that might also be true in the case of those that enjoy being a sub.

You can have a huge cock and be a terrible top. Just sayin'.

Reactions: lttle1

Kristalays

Experimental Member
Media
Wisconsin Dells (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok guys, i'm not the one with a very large penis, but... i am bottom and admire large cocks. And i know i'm not the only one...

Here's the question: Are we bottom because we do like big cocks and love the feeling inside us, or... are we bottom because we're not the one with the big cock and like to be submissive to the guy with the big tool and take it up the arse...

Am happy to hear what you think. And also like to hear what the 'big tool top guys' think...

Kristalays

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was with a white guy who was abut 7x6. I asked him what he preferred. He said larger ones, because the smaller ones tend to jab.

If I am ever with anyone, I would like them to be bigger than me. I've had really really big ones, but it boils down submission, not size. I'd prefer a big one still, just not huge. Probably between 6-7" length and 5-5.5" girth. Same with oral. I want one that I can fit down my throat. It's no fun if I can only get the head in.

Kristalays

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have had only one guy that I could only get the tip of the head in my mouth and I was young and had to have guys wear a condom, and he couldn't wear a condom. I so wish I had taken him bareback. That is the kind of guy I would like to meet and be submissive to. Pull me over your knees daddy and give me the palm of your hand then bang my bottom .