Question for guys hung soft

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Besides what you can do with it hard, I would think one of the fun things about being really well hung would be having a soft cock that is as big or bigger than most guys when hard.

For any woman or guy who sees you naked, it takes any mystery away from what you are packing.

For you guys that are that big when soft, do you notice guys acting different around you after they see you in the locker room or bathroom?

Have you ever had a woman accidentally see you and change how she acts around you?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For you guys that are that big when soft, do you notice guys acting different around you after they see you in the locker room or bathroom?

Have you ever had a woman accidentally see you and change how she acts around you?

Probably only Size Queens and nymphomaniacs would do that.? :eek:

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My flaccid measurements are 6 X 6......so yeah it's larger than a lot that are fully erect. Only reactions I've had is from Gay/Bi Guys and the Gym Showers.

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get a ton of double takes in the locker room, and everyone tends to cover up.

And yes, all girls change when they find out. Sometimes it's subtle, just being extra friendly or an occasional glance down, but they don't look at you the same.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys who are not hung also gossip about "this guy at the gym" when talking to other guys. It is more in a tone of envy and respect that seems to be a part of every guy's makeup, not just gays, etc. Many times I've been in a group of guys and the subject of who is hung comes up. Most every guy has a story that tops the one just told.
Women tell me that any time the girlfriends get together inevitably the subject turns to guys who are hung. And, just like with the guys, each gal tries to one-up the others by telling her story about the biggest one she ever saw or heard about.

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys who are not hung also gossip about "this guy at the gym" when talking to other guys... Women tell me that any time the girlfriends get together inevitably the subject turns to guys who are hung.

So true! You can sometimes get these reactions from people who haven't even seen you before. So you know someone's been talking. :)

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People don't really act different around me. Maybe because I don't show it off well enough, and when I'm in a locker room, I'm usually around old guys.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
My tennis partner in college PE got wided-eyed and looked me in the face with his wide-eyed surprise and jaw dropped. I think that's when I began to realize I was bigger than average. I wasn't so nervous about going to the showers anymore.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
One distinct possibility is that if you aren't careful about how you dress, people will think that you are walking around with a persistent hard-on.
When at univ. I used to wear much closer fitting trousers than I do now, and several of my fellow students came to precisely that conclusion. I didn't discover that this was common gossip until a lot later.

In changing rooms etc. the odd double-take is inevitable. People will also stare, but usually they try to be subtle about it.

My landlady in my last year at univ walked in on me once without knocking and got an eyeful; for what seemd like about 30 seconds she stood there staring like a rabbit hypnotised by a snake. And yes, she did treat me very differently afterwards (she got nervous and giggly around me, and couldn't do enough for me); but she was nearing 70 at the time.

Not quite the sort of story you want I imagine, but it still makes me smile.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any of you guys with big flaccid cocks like to go to nude beaches?

I go whenever I get a chance and am very envious of the guys there that are hanging down very large.

Have you ever walked by a couple where the guy has a small one and had the woman he was with check you out?

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any of you guys with big flaccid cocks like to go to nude beaches?

I go whenever I get a chance and am very envious of the guys there that are hanging down very large.

Have you ever walked by a couple where the guy has a small one and had the woman he was with check you out?

Never been....definately something I wanna do!

B_jaycey18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well soft I measure at 7x4.5 so I'm pretty long, but quite thin as well

So I do get a fair few looks when in the gym showers. And one or two partners have been shocked by it as well

Unfortunately though I'm more of a shower than a grower as I get to 8 an a bit when fully hard

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hang a good 5.5"+ when soft and its pretty thick most of the time. It is great to get the looks and glances that comes with this. off the top of my head the best thing about it being larger when soft is it makes it easier to shake after taking a leak. you can both shake it and then milk it dry before putting it away. a nice show for guys looking around in the mens room!

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys who are not hung also gossip about "this guy at the gym" when talking to other guys. It is more in a tone of envy and respect that seems to be a part of every guy's makeup, not just gays, etc. Many times I've been in a group of guys and the subject of who is hung comes up. Most every guy has a story that tops the one just told.
Women tell me that any time the girlfriends get together inevitably the subject turns to guys who are hung. And, just like with the guys, each gal tries to one-up the others by telling her story about the biggest one she ever saw or heard about.

Like the story of the 1 so big light had not yet arrived on Earth to tell how big it was