Question for guys hung soft

D

deleted3782

Its hard to tell if I am treated differently because I don't have a baseline to compare. I'd have to say I see no difference. My gym is populated by much older men, and they don't seem to care much about whats going on around them.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Besides what you can do with it hard, I would think one of the fun things about being really well hung would be having a soft cock that is as big or bigger than most guys when hard.

For any woman or guy who sees you naked, it takes any mystery away from what you are packing.

For you guys that are that big when soft, do you notice guys acting different around you after they see you in the locker room or bathroom?

Have you ever had a woman accidentally see you and change how she acts around you?

Yes i notice mostly older men staring at my cock in locker rooms at the local community centre - it's shocking how long they openly stare at my dick. I don't know how to react to them.

I've never had a girl accidently see my penis - always with intention! :biggrin1:

11"mark

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I do have a bounce in my step. The women will smile and talk. The men will stare and talk.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Most of my friends were impressed by my soft penis, and so are people in the locker. They stare, some drop their jaws.

I have the Alpha male attitude, among my friends I am the Alpha. But after they saw me naked many guys became even more assertive.

At least I am not the Alpha only for my penis size....