Question for guys with long or too much foreskin.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys. Please help me answering the following questions
Will your foreskin stay behind the glans while having sex (full erection)???

If your foreskin will not stay behind the glans and covers the glans after penetration does it makes you lose sensibility?

If you lose sensibility how does this affect you?

---

Im asking this because my foreskin will cover the glans after I penetrate and makes me feel sensibility and I lose my erection I am thinking about getting circumcised. I definitely preffer the feeling of the direct contact with my glans and the inside of the vagina.

I'be only had two sex partners in my life and I have had this problem with the current one. Would a too tight or too lose vagina have something to do with my problem?

If you had similar experiences what do you think would be the cause. Too tight or too lose?

Glockengold

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My foreskin doesn't stay behind the glans and I'm also thinking about getting circumcised. I also have problems with my frenulum and pulling the foreskin up, i goes behind the glans but any more and the glans starts to move down and it hurts, so everytime i have sex i must pull my foreskin forwards so i can get it in, otherwise i usually feel pain (not always).
I belive i loose some sensibility, sure it doesn't feel as good but that's also a good thing because I can have sex for longer periods than other men. And I'm sure doesn't want to loose that if i get circumcised!
I don't know if the vaginas tightness matter, but i belive the wetness does.

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have the same problem with my foreskin, but only when i wear a condom. If im going in raw, then i have no problem as his/her outer wall grips my foreskin and pulls it back as i enter her/him. It's part of the natural gliding mechanism of the foreskin.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My foreskin doesn't stay behind the glans and I'm also thinking about getting circumcised. I also have problems with my frenulum and pulling the foreskin up, i goes behind the glans but any more and the glans starts to move down and it hurts, so everytime i have sex i must pull my foreskin forwards so i can get it in, otherwise i usually feel pain (not always).
I belive i loose some sensibility, sure it doesn't feel as good but that's also a good thing because I can have sex for longer periods than other men. And I'm sure doesn't want to loose that if i get circumcised!
I don't know if the vaginas tightness matter, but i belive the wetness does.

Okay, so I am biased. But I would think more than twice before seriously considering getting circumcised. as there is a possibility that you may experience less sensitivity in your glans if it is constantly exposed (i.e a cut cock) too.

But I appreciate that your frenulum problems may prevent you from fully enjoying the fun.

Glockengold

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so the glans can get less sensible if it is constantly exposed? I didn't thought of that but it makes sense.
well it isn't so fun to not fully enjoy the game but I try to keep myself positive, the ladies have been happy for my durability. :)

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
so the glans can get less sensible if it is constantly exposed? I didn't thought of that but it makes sense.
well it isn't so fun to not fully enjoy the game but I try to keep myself positive, the ladies have been happy for my durability. :)

It is individual, of course, but I know this for a fact from own experience and I have also discussed the topic with several circumcised guys.

From time to time I will wear my foreskin pulled back (it's a mood thing, hehe), especially in my underwear as I like the feeling of my exposed helmet rubbing against the fabric as I move. But there's a but. After a while this feeling grows less - like anything you get used to - and the hood gets back over the glans until the next time. This is the beaty about your foreskin - you can have the cake and eat it too!

Reactions: Glockengold

craptacular

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, your frenulum isn't super short, but I can definitely see it causing problems. I can personally vouch for frenuloplasty -- my head doesn't get pulled down by the frenulum at all anymore!

Reactions: Glockengold

AdhesiveSilver

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Have great amount of foreskin, retracts and stays retracted at penetration. Unless its anal then the foreskin goes forward due to the toghtness lol

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you have a long foreskin and you want to keep the foreskin retracted during sex, try various cock rings. That works to hold it back as if you were circed, but more sensitive. ...It is fun, however the woman loses the pleasure of feeling the cock moving in the foreskin inside her. Many women love that.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a "full" foreskin that covers my head when my penis is erect. But when intercourse starts, it slides back and forth like it's supposed to. It's an incredible feeling. (Duh!) If I'm wearing a condom, I always retract my foreskin before I unroll the condom. The one time I didn't, my cock felt very, very weird. I still came.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love having a full foreskin too. It makes fucking wonderful... and doesn't make the woman sore, even with long fucking. It's imperative to pull it back when putting on a condom, otherwise you can split it... not good.