Question for the uncut guys

who_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and shower daily. I always retract my foreskin and clean thoroughly with each shower. Just prior to my daily shower, if I fully retract my foreskin, there's a pleasant scent that rises from my penis. The scent can make me horny too. I probably would not enjoy smelling it on another man, but I do admit liking the scent from my own.

Do other uncut guys find their own scent appealing also?

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and shower daily. I always retract my foreskin and clean thoroughly with each shower. Just prior to my daily shower, if I fully retract my foreskin, there's a pleasant scent that rises from my penis. The scent can make me horny too. I probably would not enjoy smelling it on another man, but I do admit liking the scent from my own.

Do other uncut guys find their own scent appealing also?

Depends on the scent, but probably not. My own farts are bearable but not appealing, and I've never really detected any dick aroma. The area most likely to have an aroma is my ball-sac at the end of a long day, and that smell immediately conjures up the image of a nice long, refreshing shower.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take a shower twice a day. Before and after bed (sometimes in the afternon).
I always retract my foreskin and wash with soap and water my whole cock and it does not smell to anything at all..

Sometimes if I don't shower the smell is a bit funny. Not unpleasant but does not turn me on at all.

who_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I better clarify and emphasize something from my original post; although I do like my own penis scent up to 24 hours after a shower, the scent (or odor) after not showering for a longer period of time does not yield a more pleasant smell. It does become unpleasant to me as it becomes stronger. It's only in the early stages that I find it pleasant.

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've asked a version of the OP before: do women and gay men find cock scent to be pheromonal (stimulating and arousing) the same way I do with the scent of a woman's belle chose*?

But to answer the OP:
I do like my own scents--cock and balls, and they don't arise from delayed hygiene. My GF likes my male scent as well, as I do her scent. Smell is a dynamic component of my sexual response.

*try Google translate

D

deleted858776

I think we are physiologically programmed to respond to smells, especially sex smells. The foreskin holds " the scent" - I get horny by smell a few hours or next morning after sex, and when I pull the skin back, I get a pleasant scent of our mixed juices. - after too much time it smells too strong, but in earlier stages if is like an olfactory aphrodisiac. So I definitely understand what you are saying. Got a boner just thinking about it.

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we are physiologically programmed to respond to smells, especially sex smells. The foreskin holds " the scent" - I get horny by smell a few hours or next morning after sex, and when I pull the skin back, I get a pleasant scent of our mixed juices. - after too much time it smells too strong, but in earlier stages if is like an olfactory aphrodisiac. So I definitely understand what you are saying. Got a boner just thinking about it.

Gotta say, I like to sniff my 'stache after oral sex with her, that gets me hard, too. :)

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My cock doesn't have a particular scent. Just whatever's residual from soap and water. I was surprised when somebody told me I smelled good (I think this person meant my chest and arms in particular, because she loved to unbutton my shirt, play with my chest hair abd rest her head on my chest) 'cause I thought most people smelled pretty good.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the smell of my cock, especially if I've been leaking precum or just have a wet cock after cumming. I rinse my dick in the shower but don't use soap every time because it can be irritating and drying. Soap also seems to make it smell bad. I keep piss off of my foreskin and clean it with a little spit on my finger. Saliva is the best cleaner for what's under the hood!

Reactions: shipleylad

baffledking

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is definitely an 'olfactory aphrodisiac' after a day or a little more. Not an aprhodisiac anymore after 2 days. Nothing unpleasant but just not a turn on anymore. Cleaning is almost daily, thorough, no soap and just with water.

If its another guys cock, the cleaner the better, especially if its uncut. If I know the guy well, know his grooming habits and hygeine, then can tolerate a little more. Like this one friend/roommate, it was a turn on and he was uncut.