Question: What do you prefer? Dildos or Vibrators?

Crooked Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Questions for all the females. What do you prefer. Dildos or Vibrators? What do you look for in a sex toy? length? girth? Color? Shape? Name a couple of your favorite sex toys? What are the best materials. glass? metal? jelly?etc

Thanks,CC

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I prefer the real thing but among the artificial items you list ... bzzzzzzzzzzzz ... as in, as long as it vibrates I could give a rat's ass what shape, color, or size it is.

Just to give you an idea, my first sex toy was a creation of my own design - an electric tooth brush wrapped in a paper towel that was then stuffed into the smooth rounded cap of a lady's deodorant ... that little sucker/invention fucking rocked.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
*Dildo*

I don't like vibrators because they decrease my sensitivity (yes, I jack off a lot) and they can be broken. I killed my Rabbit, and it was a gruesome death for the $100.00 piece of shit.

My plain old 10"length-5"girth clear jelly dildo does the job when my guy isn't around, doesn't decrease my level of sensitivity if I use it a lot, and I can't just break it by getting too rough. I don't even need the whole ten inches. Costed me $10.00.

Last edited:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Ms. Mercury went all Sex-Toy-McGuyver: Beast Mode :biggrin1:

*writes down instructions*

Haha

Necessity is the mother of invention as they say. One morning I'm brushing my teeth and as that little gadget vibrates like crazy in my hand ... :idea:

During that particular period of my life I would have been absolutely mortified, first to even purchase a vibrator, but more so if someone discovered a sex toy among my things. I had this ridiculous nightmare scenario mapped out in my head that had me dying then my family finding a vibrator in my underwear drawer. It would have been a second death as far as I was concerned. So the great thing about my invention was that I could put it together in 5 seconds, do my business, and then dismantle it with no one the wiser.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
During that particular period of my life I would have been absolutely mortified, first to even purchase a vibrator, but more so if someone discovered a sex toy among my things. I had this ridiculous nightmare scenario mapped out in my head that had me dying then my family finding a vibrator in my underwear drawer. It would have been a second death as far as I was concerned. So the great thing about my invention was that I could put it together in 5 seconds, do my business, and then dismantle it with no one the wiser.

I've known a few ladies with similar fears. You're a pretty creative person to use the deodorant cap and everything lol :biggrin1:

The year I turned 18, I was almost instantly drawn to the sex shop with my guy (same guy I'm still fucking, almost 10 years!!) We got a vibrating egg (which I broke in less than a month) and he put the egg in my pussy, turned it on.. then fucked me in the ass. We both got the vibe and came almost instantly together in the passenger seat of my blazer. Good times.

I never had a fear of my family seeing anything like that until it happened. My parents showed up to my house for a surprise visit a few months after I moved out. (which never happened, totally caught me off guard) My dildo was sitting out in my bedroom on my dresser standing up.. I always had it on display because at that point in my life it was all about getting fucked up after work and having indiscriminate sex, so it kinda fit the decor... My dad walked into my bedroom and was just looking around at all my crazy shit. He saw it and said "Did ya get a new bong or something?" My mother just said in the most hilarious voice "Nope... that is not a bong." I just about died of humiliation!! All I could think do to distract everyone was say "No, the bong's in the living room let's go pack a bowl..." It was never spoken of, thank goodness. Now I always keep it in a drawer in my bathroom. I still enjoy erotic/morbid decor.. but it doesn't involve my toys anymore.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We got a vibrating egg (which I broke in less than a month) and he put the egg in my pussy, turned it on.. then fucked me in the ass. We both got the vibe and came almost instantly together in the passenger seat of my blazer. Good times.

I've got to try that!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not chronic about it, but when absolutely necessary I have an affair with my Hitachi.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I've known a few ladies with similar fears. You're a pretty creative person to use the deodorant cap and everything lol :biggrin1:

My dad walked into my bedroom and was just looking around at all my crazy shit. He saw it and said "Did ya get a new bong or something?" My mother just said in the most hilarious voice "Nope... that is not a bong." I just about died of humiliation!! All I could think do to distract everyone was say "No, the bong's in the living room let's go pack a bowl..." It was never spoken of, thank goodness. Now I always keep it in a drawer in my bathroom. I still enjoy erotic/morbid decor.. but it doesn't involve my toys anymore.

See, that right there is my nightmare. I'd have been OK with them seeing a bong. Hell, a cut up dead body in the tub would have been better. But not a sex toy. No, DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS DOES NOT MASTURBATE! I wouldn't able to look in their eyes again, seriously, it would have been so damn humiliating.

I'm not chronic about it, but when absolutely necessary I have an affair with my Hitachi.

Haha, good one Ellie.

You need to try this ... Girl Has Orgasm From Mega Bass Sound System In Car - I.C.E - YouTube

I know I want to.

Actually I'm a little ashamed to admit it but I tried the pressing up against washing machine one time. Read something about it and decided to give it a go. Apart from feeling ridiculous the vibration wasn't at the right spectrum and I began to realize I'd have to run the machine through more than one cycle which seemed environmentally unsound and costly for an "O". Yep, for one cycle I needed less thump and more buzz. :tongue:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
See, that right there is my nightmare. I'd have been OK with them seeing a bong. Hell, a cut up dead body in the tub would have been better. But not a sex toy. No, DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS DOES NOT MASTURBATE! I wouldn't able to look in their eyes again, seriously, it would have been so damn humiliating.

Actually I'm a little ashamed to admit it but I tried the pressing up against washing machine one time. Read something about it and decided to give it a go. Apart from feeling ridiculous the vibration wasn't at the right spectrum and I began to realize I'd have to run the machine through more than one cycle which seemed environmentally unsound and costly for an "O". Yep, for one cycle I needed less thump and more buzz. :tongue:

I totally understand and know that most people feel the same way. My parents know how fucking nasty their daughter is though, I was never their little princess, I was their little Ass Kicker. They weren't perverts or anything, but they always had a very, VERY crude sense of humor and didn't hide it from us. For Halloween one year my dad dressed up like a flasher; he got a huge pink dildo... 2 coconuts.. some panty-hose.. and a trench coat. He rigged everything so it looked like he had his cock and balls hanging out his fly and went to the bar and flashed everyone. He won the costume contest. So they weren't shocked at all when they saw my dildo, they just blew it off like "Oh, shit lets go smoke a bowl". The look on my moms face was hilarious, I could tell she wanted to laugh.

That's nothing to be ashamed of lol, I've done it too. I've fucked myself in plenty of odd ways (won't go into detail, it's some pretty odd shit and I don't need to get reported or some dumb shit) but I assure you, the washing machine was one of the more normal masturbative experiences in my history.

(haha, I made up a word)

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to try this ... Girl Has Orgasm From Mega Bass Sound System In Car - I.C.E - YouTube

I know I want to.

Oh Mercurygirl, my husband got a five-string bass a few years back and was practicing in his studio. I walked in to ask him something and he hit a note that made me tingle - I mean REALLY tingle! The look on my face made him ask what's wrong. I told him and he played it again, and I finally had to leave!

So a low C-sharp played on a Crate amplifier will do it! LOL! And no, I never went back in by myself. It was just weird. And he never tried to recreate it, but it's filed away in the back of our minds just in case!

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Oh Mercurygirl, my husband got a five-string bass a few years back and was practicing in his studio. I walked in to ask him something and he hit a note that made me tingle - I mean REALLY tingle! The look on my face made him ask what's wrong. I told him and he played it again, and I finally had to leave!

So a low C-sharp played on a Crate amplifier will do it! LOL! And no, I never went back in by myself. It was just weird. And he never tried to recreate it, but it's filed away in the back of our minds just in case!

Funny how it's not just the vibration but a particular note that resonates you to the core. Like in the video I posted you can tell by the girl's face that when he changes the tone it hits a very pleasurable nerve more exactly.

Note to self: C-sharp!