Rafael Nadal

cincyboi

Experimental Member
Media
jonaskarlsson_2 said:
cmon.. show me one pic were u even can see something that is a bulge.. he has one of the smallest dicks in the world.. its even a rumour on the tour about it.. amongs people that been volunteering in the lockers at the atp.. show me one pic of a nadal bulge ( not a tennis ball in his pocket).. sorry to disappoint u, but the guy got all big things on his arms and ass

Yeh Nadal has a pretty small dick...on the smaller side of average in terms of flaccid size. But the real pin dick on tour is Roger Federer. And Lleyton Hewitt is definitely as huge as they say...

cincyboi

Experimental Member
Media
rekrap said:
I bet Cincyboi is lying he has never seen Lleyton or Roger.

Whatever dude. I don't really care if you believe me or not, it doesn't worry me. I know what I've done in my life and what I've seen. Take or leave what I've told you.

pianoguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A propos of nothing, an interesting Nadal factoid:

Although his left bicep is an inch larger than his right (presumably from so many years of serving + volleying left-handed), he's actually naturally right-handed. Apparently at some point early in his training it was discovered that he was unexpectedly stronger when playing left-handed, and the rest is history.

I also agree that he has a certain unselfconscious and unglamorized Tarzan-like quality that gives him a definite charisma, even though he may not be conventionally handsome (which is often boring anyway). And like Federer, in interviews he somehow manages to appear naturally self-confident without ever seeming arrogant.

On the other hand, even if he had a reason to, I doubt Federer would ever wear a muscle shirt. He's intimidating enough to his opponents without it...

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
I found the picture I was looking for!! Yay!!! I'll post it just so everyone can see it. It's the first picture of the thread; believe me, you WON'T miss it. BTW - I didn't celebrate it before because I didn't know but...... I made 100 posts!!! Hooray for me!! (I can't believe I'm celebrating this; it's so depressing).
http://www.hunkvideo.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/webbbs_config.pl?read=155380

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe he always wears sleeveless shirts to show off his guns to overcompensate for something.

Nadal doesn't exactly have a scolarly look to him, but he is the best clay courter today. Federer broke his 80+ game winning streak just a few days ago. I can't wait for the French!