Random Stories No1. Shagging my driving instructor in her car an hour before my test.

D_Calum Cutiedic

Experimental Member
Media
Just a quick little random story!
Shagging my driving instructor in her car an hour before taking my driving test.

She was going on a date that night and so was already ready... she was wearing a skimpy tank top and very short mini skirt... She told me to practice reverse parking and I couldn’t help but have my eyes drawn to her bulging cleavage... as she twisted to watch me reverse all I could see all the way down her top between her lovely big perfectly shaped breasts... much bigger than her bra could easily fit so that she was spilling out the top and pulling her low neckline even further down.. And I rapidly got a semi that went down my leg closest to her... I could feel it swelling and creeping down my leg. I was still reversing but not looking in my mirrors, I was lost in her ample tanned cleavage, and I was turning too far. She went to put her hand out on to my leg and say ‘steady what the angle’ put her hand straight on my cock. Which twitched on contact causing her to jump and glance back and down... instantly realising where I was staring...
She got very flushed and looked embarrassed but didn’t move her hand of my swelling cock. As I stopped the car pushing on the break peddle caused my cock to slide further down my leg and I got to watch her eyes get wider as my cock got thicker..
All that was going through my mind was ‘yes yes yes’. She was 5yrs older than me and smoking hot with a gorgeous body and an amazing smile.... I couldn’t believe my luck!
Her red flush crept down her neck and across her heaving cleavage as she was taking deeper long breaths. I noticed her nipples were slowly poking out more and more until they were showing very obviously through her top. I deliberately twitched my cock to see how she would react; she gasped and almost reflexively squeezed me slightly.
She was slack yawed as she felt my pulse growing stronger and my cock continued to grow... I just asked her if she was surprised... she nodded and slid her hand down further to see how much further my cock went and her face was so close to mine that as her eyes followed her hand I could see her pupils dilate as she got to the tip feeling my fattening cock head..
I just leant slightly closer to her and she warned me that I was evil and I could lose her, her job if I told anyone but that she needed to see if I was as big as I felt..
We drove to a side lane by the river near when I was having my test because no one ever really goes down there.
She slowly unzipped me with a hunger in her eyes that I hadn’t seen many times. As she pulled my hardening cock out it slapped against my stomach making a whacking noise and her tongue was actually hanging out slightly from her growing smile...
I couldn’t believe I was happening she was so hot... I couldn’t believe my luck... I didn’t believe I was bigger than average... I was only about 10 inches by 6 full size back then... She was amazed as my cock continued to grow thickening up to nearly full size... she just kept saying things like ‘wow... big so big... umm... yeah... your just so..’
She ran her hands up and down my long hot hard shaft gently pulling her fingers over my head softly at first then faster and then more vigorously getting me very hard before slowly bringing her mouth down over my cock and giving me the best head I had ever had up till then.
Her hands were rubbing up and down my shaft, gripping and squeezing as she sucked my thick fat and still growing cock head getting me bigger and harder... until I was completely rock solid hard in her hands and mouth... she let got of my cock and plunged down swallowing my cock almost whole my cock pushing deep into her throat through her wide open mouth.. She began to suck up and down long hard shaft... gagging as she took 8inches of my cock into her and gripped with her lips as she slowly raised up teasing me with her tongue.. I gasped as my cock popped out of her mouth glistening with her saliva...
Her eyes were telling me clearly what she wanted and I was so hot hard and horny I wasn’t going to say no... I quickly moved my seat right back, leaning the back down as I did so…
She almost jumped over onto me sliding up her mini skirt… I could clearly see her thong soaking with her juices. I reached out running my finger across her wet lips gently pushing between them. She moaned and I could feel her lips were swollen and waiting for my cock. I slid off her thong caressing her perfectly formed ass as I did so pulling her forward and over my waiting cock… then lifted up stroking her back as I slid off her top showing her slender torso with ample breasts and amazing cleavage. Her nipples were so hard that I could get my lips around them without taking of her lacy bra but I wanted her breasts hanging free, so I could suck and play with her luscious breasts and nipples and use my mouth and free hand to keep then from bouncing all over the place..
She moved her nipples up to my face so I could suck on then one at a time as my hand played with her free nipple and my other hand caressed her engorged clit making her even wetter as I felt her dripping on my cock I knew I couldn’t take it any more so I put both hands on her hips and pulled her towards me to kiss her full on the lips, but she had other ideas and slowly sat down onto me and guided my cock to her soaking wet dripping waiting pussy... she was dripping and slightly open in anticipation of my fat cock. I don’t think I had ever been with a woman that wet before, before entering her or fingering her...
She was so tight though; squeezing my cock into her took about 10mins to work my thick hard cock inside her... She was moaning with every movement in and out of her and every twitch of my hard cock inside her...
She was kissing me so vigorously and I grabbed hold of her and gently pulled her further down onto my cock as deep as she could comfortable take... It was only about 8inches in before I stopped fitting and she let out one long loud moan rising up into a scream as she squirted telling me to bite her nipples... This pushed her over into a very long and very noisy orgasm, managing to slide another inch or so down further onto my rock hard long thick cock. She was eyes wide telling me ‘oh my god your soo huge… you are massive… and soooooo good… Fuck me harder please...!!’
So I obliged thrusting up deep into her getting nearly all the way inside her wet tight dripping pussy, her moans and near screams becoming music to my ears as I started to thrust deep into her slowly but firmly at first then more vigorously and harder and faster until she was almost in one long continuous silent screaming orgasm. Her body was almost collapsing onto me and further and further onto my cock. With every thrust little gushes as she was starting to squirt and orgasm with nearly every movement.
Then I started to rub her clit at the same time making her moan and writhe in pleasure. Her pussy clenched tighter on my cock and I thought she couldn’t get tighter than before but as she did it felt absolutely amazing almost painful. I started to feel a wave a rising surge building up inside me. She was screaming as her orgasms hit her wave after wave. She gasped and grabbed me saying ‘oh my god you are growing even bigger inside me’ looking at me she realised what was coming smiling rode me harder.
She grabbed my face and pushed her nipple into my mouth, I sucked hard and bit gently on her nipple as she pushed her hips down onto my swelling cock as hard as she could bear and her pussy lips were touching the base of my cock... There were tears in her eyes from pleasure and pain she felt my cock swell and then erupt into an explosion inside her (her description not mine). My cock filling her so completely and my juices spurting deep inside her made her scream long and loud in a massive orgasm. My juices leaking out around my cock all over her pussy lips as she couldn’t fit my heavy load... She was staring at me with glistening eyes, grinding her hips up and down my huge rock solid erupting cock as her orgasms continued, I kept pumping my hot sticky juices into her.
She slowly stopped taking time to slowly ride my cock a few more times to get me that little bit deeper so that I was now completely inside her all the way the look of longing and pleasure not leaving her eyes for a second.
She stopped because she sore her pussy staying open and red and swollen dripping my juices and hers. She sat on her seat again leaning over to give me head again. Sucking long and hard getting all our juices from my cock, then sucking my engorged big cock head until I was about to cum again then taking long deep strokes so that I came again with force completely filling her mouth with my hot sticky load. She swallowed licking her lips, astonished by my second heavy load.
She noticed the time, dam I was thinking forget my test, and told me we had to stop to get to my exam in time, but that if I passed my exam she would pick me up and take me to hers tonight for a night of it..
Composed ourselves and used a whole box of tissues to clean up. I felt very relaxed and ready for my test but we couldn’t hide the almost primal longing for more...

I passed my test and that night is a different story………..:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

If you have any ideas that you would like to see as a story but want someone else to write it message me and il have a go. MF, MFF, MFFF, FT, FFT, TTF etc and so on.

D_Calum Cutiedic

Experimental Member
Media
Error Checked Version

Just a quick little random story!
Shagging my driving instructor in her car an hour before taking my driving test.

She was going on a date that night and so was already ready... she was wearing a skimpy tank top and very short mini skirt... She told me to practice reverse parking and I couldn’t help but have my eyes drawn to her bulging cleavage... as she twisted to watch me reverse all I could see all the way down her top between her lovely big perfectly shaped breasts... much bigger than her bra could easily fit so that she was spilling out the top and pulling her low neckline even further down.. And I rapidly got a semi that went down my leg closest to her... I could feel it swelling and creeping down my leg. I was still reversing but not looking in my mirrors, I was lost in her ample tanned cleavage, and I was turning too far. She went to put her hand out on to my leg and say ‘steady watch the angle’ put her hand straight on my cock. Which twitched on contact causing her to jump and glance back and down... instantly realising where I was staring...
She got very flushed and looked embarrassed but didn’t move her hand off my swelling cock. As I stopped the car pushing on the break peddle caused my cock to slide further down my leg and I got to watch her eyes get wider as my cock got thicker..
All that was going through my mind was ‘yes yes yes’. She was 5yrs older than me and smoking hot with a gorgeous body and an amazing smile.... I couldn’t believe my luck!
Her red flush crept down her neck and across her heaving cleavage as she was taking deeper long breaths. I noticed her nipples were slowly poking out more and more until they were showing very obviously through her top. I deliberately twitched my cock to see how she would react; she gasped and almost reflexively squeezed me slightly.
She was slack jawed as she felt my pulse growing stronger and my cock continued to grow... I just asked her if she was surprised... she nodded and slid her hand down further to see how much further my cock went and her face was so close to mine that as her eyes followed her hand I could see her pupils dilate as she got to the tip feeling my fattening cock head..
I just leant slightly closer to her and she warned me that I was evil and I could lose her, her job if I told anyone but that she needed to see if I was as big as I felt..
We drove to a side lane by the river near when I was having my test because no one ever really goes down there.
She slowly unzipped me with a hunger in her eyes that I hadn’t seen many times. As she pulled my hardening cock out it slapped against my stomach making a whacking noise and her tongue was actually hanging out slightly from her growing smile...
I couldn’t believe it was happening she was so hot... I couldn’t believe my luck... I didn’t believe I was bigger than average... I was only about 10 inches by 6 full size back then... She was amazed as my cock continued to grow thickening up to nearly full size... she just kept saying things like ‘wow... big so big... umm... yeah... your just so..’
She ran her hands up and down my long hot hard shaft gently pulling her fingers over my head softly at first then faster and then more vigorously getting me very hard before slowly bringing her mouth down over my cock and giving me the best head I had ever had up till then.
Her hands were rubbing up and down my shaft, gripping and squeezing as she sucked my thick fat and still growing cock head getting me bigger and harder... until I was completely rock solid hard in her hands and mouth... she let got of my cock and plunged down swallowing my cock almost whole my cock pushing deep into her throat through her wide open mouth.. She began to suck up and down long hard shaft... gagging as she took 8inches of my cock into her and gripped with her lips as she slowly raised up teasing me with her tongue.. I gasped as my cock popped out of her mouth glistening with her saliva...
Her eyes were telling me clearly what she wanted and I was so hot hard and horny I wasn’t going to say no... I quickly moved my seat right back, leaning the back down as I did so…
She almost jumped over onto me sliding up her mini skirt… I could clearly see her thong soaking with her juices. I reached out running my finger across her wet lips gently pushing between them. She moaned and I could feel her lips were swollen and waiting for my cock. I slid off her thong caressing her perfectly formed ass as I did so pulling her forward and over my waiting cock… then lifted up stroking her back as I slid off her top showing her slender torso with ample breasts and amazing cleavage. Her nipples were so hard that I could get my lips around them without taking off her lacy bra but I wanted her breasts hanging free, so I could suck and play with her luscious breasts and nipples and use my mouth and free hand to keep them from bouncing all over the place..
She moved her nipples up to my face so I could suck on them one at a time as my hand played with her free nipple and my other hand caressed her engorged clit making her even wetter as I felt her dripping on my cock I knew I couldn’t take it any more so I put both hands on her hips and pulled her towards me to kiss her full on the lips, but she had other ideas and slowly sat down onto me and guided my cock to her soaking wet dripping waiting pussy... she was dripping and slightly open in anticipation of my fat cock. I don’t think I had ever been with a woman that wet before, before entering her or fingering her...
She was so tight though; squeezing my cock into her took about 10mins to work my thick hard cock inside her... She was moaning with every movement in and out of her and every twitch of my hard cock inside her...
She was kissing me so vigorously and I grabbed hold of her and gently pulled her further down onto my cock as deep as she could comfortable take... It was only about 8inches in before I stopped fitting and she let out one long loud moan rising up into a scream as she squirted telling me to bite her nipples... This pushed her over into a very long and very noisy orgasm, managing to slide another inch or so down further onto my rock hard long thick cock. She was eyes wide telling me ‘oh my god your soo huge… you are massive… and soooooo good… Fuck me harder please...!!’
So I obliged thrusting up deep into her getting nearly all the way inside her wet tight dripping pussy, her moans and near screams becoming music to my ears as I started to thrust deep into her slowly but firmly at first then more vigorously and harder and faster until she was almost in one long continuous silent screaming orgasm. Her body was almost collapsing onto me and further and further onto my cock. With every thrust little gushes as she was starting to squirt and orgasm with nearly every movement.
Then I started to rub her clit at the same time making her moan and writhe in pleasure. Her pussy clenched tighter on my cock and I thought she couldn’t get tighter than before but as she did it felt absolutely amazing almost painful. I started to feel a wave a rising surge building up inside me. She was screaming as her orgasms hit her wave after wave. She gasped and grabbed me saying ‘oh my god you are growing even bigger inside me’ looking at me she realised what was coming smiling rode me harder.
She grabbed my face and pushed her nipple into my mouth, I sucked hard and bit gently on her nipple as she pushed her hips down onto my swelling cock as hard as she could bear and her pussy lips were touching the base of my cock... There were tears in her eyes from pleasure and pain she felt my cock swell and then erupt into an explosion inside her (her description not mine). My cock filling her so completely and my juices spurting deep inside her made her scream long and loud in a massive orgasm. My juices leaking out around my cock all over her pussy lips as she couldn’t fit my heavy load... She was staring at me with glistening eyes, grinding her hips up and down my huge rock solid erupting cock as her orgasms continued, I kept pumping my hot sticky juices into her.
She slowly stopped taking time to slowly ride my cock a few more times to get me that little bit deeper so that I was now completely inside her all the way the look of longing and pleasure not leaving her eyes for a second.
She stopped because she sore her pussy staying open and red and swollen dripping my juices and hers. She sat on her seat again leaning over to give me head again. Sucking long and hard getting all our juices from my cock, then sucking my engorged big cock head until I was about to cum again then taking long deep strokes so that I came again with force completely filling her mouth with my hot sticky load. She swallowed licking her lips, astonished by my second heavy load.
She noticed the time, dam I was thinking forget my test, and told me we had to stop to get to my exam in time, but that if I passed my exam she would pick me up and take me to hers tonight for a night of it..
Composed ourselves and used a whole box of tissues to clean up. I felt very relaxed and ready for my test but we couldn’t hide the almost primal longing for more...

I passed my test and that night is a different story………..

If you have any ideas that you would like to see as a story but want someone else to write it message me and il have a go. MF, MFF, MFFF, FT, FFT, TTF etc and so on.

Error checked version.