Random thoughts II

It was always going to be ....QUEENSLANDER.....:) < That one was for all the NRL fans in Aus :)

Ix05JqdlLDiFC8DHNw1rUqUX_-UBUYIPo-Aa1mQS67EeR8evZ-eoEHg1l5qKxw7V8J__e2yl1cj3FQ=s0-d-e1-ft
A fool cannot be an actor, though an actor may act a fool's part.
Sophocles (496 BC-406 BC)

Jesus does not seem to be smiling on the cross in the depictions supplied rb :):)

was
a RT of a couple of days ago v
how on earth could i recall as to what context that pc of garbage emenated from this alcohol riddled brain ha'
but in saying that
i think Jesus may have been smiling/smirking since Adam ate that apple, he would have been cracking up thinking why the hell did his dad bother creating earth for us human fuckwits, to fuck up'
Jesus was one of those rareities who had a permanent smile on his face, media just dont report it ..
Geezus, Jesus must of had a sense of humour. If I was gonna be a poster boy in front of billions, it would have to be scantily clad with a facial expression between ecstasy and pain....

Great Aussie band :)

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that we'll eventually cure cancer and invent a robot butler. But, will we ever fully understand why we always try to insert a USB cable upside down - before inserting it correctly?

i want grapes and cheese
*ugh*
i have neither.
*languish*
I have grapes and cheese. Visit the thunder-palace for a feast.