Randy Orton

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw him on Friday Night Smackdown, he is totally awesome, would love to spend some time in the ring with him.
Pecker, thanks for the photos, glad to see you new position as a monitor isn't interfering with your unofficial title as Photo Poster (hmmm, have to come up with a better term than that) anyway as always keep up the good work.

Reactions: calfboy1

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
yeah but just cos he bulges in those tiny pants doesn't mean he's necessarily hung...anyone would have a bulge of some sort as long as they had a penis!

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a 100% nude pic of Randy Orton but it's too big to post... anyone want to shrink/post it? I can't tell if it's real or not; it looks damn real tho; similar to one of alex's pics. Ummm, no, I will not install additional software to shrink this pic, I tried with what I had, I really did. Lemme know, thnx.

Reactions: RogerDevitt

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a 100% nude pic of Randy Orton but it's too big to post... anyone want to shrink/post it? I can't tell if it's real or not; it looks damn real tho; similar to one of alex's pics. Ummm, no, I will not install additional software to shrink this pic, I tried with what I had, I really did. Lemme know, thnx.

Use "paint" on your computer. Then go under "image," and go to "stretch/skew" and adjust the pixels. Then host the pic, using TinyPic, or Photobucket.

I would love to see a Randy Orton pic! I am a huge WWE fan. You should PM me., Musclebutt2.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Can you put it in your gallery?