Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I met him once. I used to live in St. Louis, MO. Worked at a blockbuster. It's his hometown. He came in and rented some flicks. Very intimidating guy in person, and not just because of his stature. He's kind of a prick in person. Throws the money and bb card down on the counter, doesn't say anything when you say "have a good night". Typical celebrity.

Man, is he ever tall though! Guy must be like 6'5"

Harrer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I met him once. I used to live in St. Louis, MO. Worked at a blockbuster. It's his hometown. He came in and rented some flicks. Very intimidating guy in person, and not just because of his stature. He's kind of a prick in person. Throws the money and bb card down on the counter, doesn't say anything when you say "have a good night". Typical celebrity.

Man, is he ever tall though! Guy must be like 6'5"

Yea, i have heard that... I dont understand why people can be like that.

ninfan2005

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He was really nice when i met him in wisconsin for an autograph session he did. I guess he is only really nice when he is being paid. but damn he so fucking hot in person. Aj styles is way hotter though. TNA TNA!

gbetch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a 100% nude pic of Randy Orton but it's too big to post... anyone want to shrink/post it? I can't tell if it's real or not; it looks damn real tho; similar to one of alex's pics. Ummm, no, I will not install additional software to shrink this pic, I tried with what I had, I really did. Lemme know, thnx.

i'll do it i can shrink it then post for you. pm me with info ok?

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
No doubt about it - that boy has a nice sized dick. It's usually laying right on top of his big balls which makes the bulge even more pronounced.

damn what i wouldn't give to taste that thing.