100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

Reactions: observatory

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmmm - very sexy! I'd love to lick that whole body up and down!

Lil B saying that his penis is bigger than Kanye's.

There's only one way to find out! I would be more than happy to investigate these claims. Kanye is a total dickhead but I'd still love to see him naked.

In case anybody cares, I'm posting a pic of rapper Lil B in his undies. Looks like a lot of meat to me. You be the judge...

Lil B saying that his penis is bigger than Kanye's:YouTube - LIL B SAYS HIS DI***'S BIGGER THEN KAYNE WEST'S! LIVE ON CHICAGO RADIO!OMG

Lil B actually said "I'm the biggest in the rap game. I'm bigger than Kanye."

In my opinion, the first sentence is the jaw dropper.

After I adjusted the color settings of the photo I agree that he's got a big package. Kinda curious as to how many rappers pose like this for photos.

Biggest in the game? Doubt it.

Most unfortunate tattoo? More likely.

Attachments

D

deleted691973

Lil B is whack. I can't believe that his name is being mentioned on this board.

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
and best of all, he's GAY! allegedly he even plans on naming his first LP, "I'm Gay"

Yeah but apperantly he did an interview to clarify that his album title has NOTHInG to do with his orientation. He said he is not gay, but instead the title is supposed to mean he is happy.
Here is a quote from Coachella when he performed there last month. This is taken from Mediatakeout.com but does have his explination.

"I'm gonna do the most controversial thing in hip-hop," B said while performing at Coachella in Indio, California. "Y'all heard it hear first. And I'm gonna just show y'all that words don't mean sh*t. I'm gonna make an album called 'I'm Gay.' Now I'm gonna tell y'all why I'm the first person to do it in hip-hop and why y'all are the first people to know my reason...First of all, gay means happy. I like women, I love women, you feel me? But it just shows me, no matter what you do, live life, you only got one life to live, be happy. F*ck the hating." (YouTube)
Last summer, Lil B talked about not being a homosexual.

"It's a touchy subject. I respect the h*ll out of gays and the gay community. I'm not a gay man. I don't agree with sex with another man or f*cking another man or giving blow jobs to another guy. That's not my thing. I'd rather f*ck a girl, f*ck her in her a**, f*ck her in the mouth or something. Sorry for cussing."