Rasputin

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rasputin's "religion and sex" combo was always well known...
along with how bad he smelled and the bits of food always stuck in
his beard.
BLECH.

So, they cut it off before throwing him in that icy river?
I'm not denying it, but it seems so odd..."We shot him...
quick..let's dump him in the river....Wait...anybody want to
see his dick?" :unsure:

We shouldnt be surprised...look at our own "celebrity endowment"
area here...full of curiosity and queries.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
"At the end of 1916, a group of aristocrats decided that Rasputin’s influence had grown too great and that he had to be killed in order to save Russia. They lured him to the palace of one of the princes; fed him poisoned cakes and wine, shot him and then threw him into the frozen river."

That makes it sound like overkill but they first fed him cakes laced with cyanide and he ate loads and should have been dead, then they shot him a few times but he survived and tried to escape, then they chucked him in the river, where he drowned (meaning he was still alive when they chucked him in).

As for his penis, it looks disgusting in that picture but I guess mine would after 80 years. Despite his penis, he was a quite dirty, unkept (unkemp?) man but probably like that and randy because of his big dick. That's about it...

The dig they had at Napoleon's penis in that article is weird too...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like this quote fromt he Pulitzer Prize play YOU CANT TAKE IT WITH YOU...

GRANDPA: Is it true what they say about Rasputin?

GRAND DUCHESS OLGA (*who escaped the Russian revolution): Everyone wants to know about Rasputin.......(breaks into knowing smile)......AND HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kazon:
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 9 2005, 01:39 PM
Rasputin's "religion and sex" combo was always well known...
along with how bad he smelled and the bits of food always stuck in
his beard.
BLECH.

So, they cut it off before throwing him in that icy river?
I'm not denying it, but it seems so odd..."We shot him...
quick..let's dump him in the river....Wait...anybody want to
see his dick?" :unsure:

We shouldnt be surprised...look at our own "celebrity endowment"
area here...full of curiosity and queries.
[post=273372]Quoted post[/post]​
LMAS......

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Didn't they also mutilate him before throwing him in the river?

In general, revolutionaries feel that "No matter how the guy who was in before us dies, it isn't humiliating enough to make up for the shit they've done."

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by cityboy@Jan 9 2005, 04:45 PM
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/rasputin/

We had this discussion about a year ago. It certainly looks like a big preserved penis but it's apparently a fake. It a sea cucumber.
[post=273420]Quoted post[/post]​

Imagine how surprised the revolutionaries were...
"We shot him.....anybody want to see his dick? OMG!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SEA CUCUMBER!!!!!!!"
:p

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As if it was not bad enough that we have to constantly swap penis size not only literally, but metaphoricly with others; Now were literally swapping penis size between dead historical figures ... Russa has Rasputin's penis and it's bigger than Napolean's penis which america has.

*rolls eyes*

Pathetic.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ashlar@Jan 9 2005, 11:42 PM
As if it was not bad enough that we have to constantly swap penis size not only literally, but metaphoricly with others; Now were literally swapping penis size between dead historical figures ... Russa has Rasputin's penis and it's bigger than Napolean's penis which america has.

*rolls eyes*

Pathetic.
[post=273450]Quoted post[/post]​

:D LOL..Yeah but don't forget we've got John Dillinger's penis in a bottle at the Smithsonian and it's bigger than Rasputin's penis. :wacko:
That's another penis Urban Legand if you haven't heard it. :blink:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh damn, I was hoping I could dispell this, as Rusputin's body was never found.

Yes, the guy servived eating a poisoned dinner, so his assailants had to shoot him, then dumped his body in the Volga (IIRC) it was never found.

But ooks like it was figured out to be a fake already :p

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jan 12 2005, 04:35 AM
Oh damn, I was hoping I could dispell this, as Rusputin's body was never found.

Yes, the guy servived eating a poisoned dinner, so his assailants had to shoot him, then dumped his body in the Volga (IIRC) it was never found.

[post=273943]Quoted post[/post]​

The river was the Neva. His body was found; there was water in his lungs, which showed that drowning was the cause of death.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by zzorus+Jan 11 2005, 10:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zzorus &#064; Jan 11 2005, 10:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Jan 12 2005, 04:35 AM
Oh damn, I was hoping I could dispell this, as Rusputin&#39;s body was never found.

The river was the Neva. His body was found; there was water in his lungs, which showed that drowning was the cause of death.
[post=274018]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Hmm, not the way I was taught it. But, just about everything can be disputed, and htere is allways contrary information :/

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere+Jan 13 2005, 05:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SomeGuyOverThere &#064; Jan 13 2005, 05:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by zzorus@Jan 11 2005, 10:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere
@Jan 12 2005, 04:35 AM
Oh damn, I was hoping I could dispell this, as Rusputin&#39;s body was never found.

Hmm, not the way I was taught it. But, just about everything can be disputed, and htere is allways contrary information :/
[post=274232]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere+Jan 13 2005, 05:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SomeGuyOverThere &#064; Jan 13 2005, 05:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by zzorus@Jan 11 2005, 10:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere
@Jan 12 2005, 04:35 AM

[post=274232]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

My sources are a book by Colin Wilson on Rasputin,
and the autiobiography of Felix Yussopov. I&#39;m sorry I cannot give the full details, but I lent both books some time ago ( and they have not been returned&#33;)
I did a quick Google check, and there was a statement that Rasptin&#39;s body was found the next day.
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~pbarry/ras2/
From memory, both the books I have mentioned said that his body was recovered, and that drowning was the cause of death: so this was the basis of my post.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, I hate to be a party pooper, but that&#39;s not a sea cucumber&#33; That&#39;s clearly a penis head in foreskin, sea cucumbers don&#39;t look like that at all. I don&#39;t know if it&#39;s Rasputin&#39;s penis, but it&#39;s somebody&#39;s. I would hazzard a guess that if it is Rasputin&#39;s, that it would have been removed after his body was recovered, not before, which would account for the discolouration and bloating.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jan 12 2005, 06:00 PM

The autopsy of Rasputin&#39;s body is a published document accompanied by photos, therefore his body was indeed found. The report was so detailed that it even described the position of his hands when he was fished out of the Neva: they seemed to be raised in a gesture of benediction. This bit of information helped determine that Rasputin was indeed still alive when Prince Felix Yusupov&#39;s cronies dumped him into the river.

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Well, it seems obvious to me ( or maybe I just watch to much tv) That the easy way to figure out if itis infact a penis, would be to CSI the damn thing? no? I mean with all the advanced tests and stuff they can do, could they not determine the truth??????

carolinacurious: Well yes, of course they could determine whether or not it&#39;s a penis. If it is fake (doesn&#39;t look fake to me) it&#39;s more valuable to the museum as is.

I had always heard that Rasputin was also repeatedly stabbed before they had to drown him.

I think the deal about Napoleon is because they auctioned it off a few years ago. It&#39;s not really fair, Napoleons penis wasn&#39;t "preserved", I believe it was wrapped in silk and put in a metal box, so it was dry and shriveled to almost nothing.

Wasn&#39;t Dillingers penis actually in some sort of law enforcement museum next door to one of the Smithsonian buildings?

Am I the only one who has ever wondered if the reason "we" supposedly dislike the French and the Russians so much is that they threw "better" revolutions than we did?