ratearod

is that real

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sam - I wish!!!!!

I haven't worked out how to post pics on here but the links are of me. feel free to vote one or two if you wish (like everyone else!!)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hey - don't come on here often but wondered if anyone else has ever used ratearod
Weecallum has a great set of photos there. He is perpetually in the hall of fame and would probably do even better were it not for the tendency of some jealous types to rate the competition down.

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weecallum has a great set of photos there. He is perpetually in the hall of fame and would probably do even better were it not for the tendency of some jealous types to rate the competition down.

HaHa! - I posted a couple of pics there recently, and after 100 reviews, the first hit the hall of fame list and immediately got a slew of #1 ratings - the lowest you can go. I took the pics down after a week or so and at that time had mostly #10 ratings followed in frequency by #1 ratings. I find LPSG to be a much more positive environment.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a pic there, but I don't like the scrutiny of voting pics because of haters. If you out do anyone there will be someone there to say your pics are fake and another somone to vote you down and vote themself up. Oh, and my nam as with most places is UWthrobing. I spelled throbing wrong on purpose because it's an easier name on sites to approve and stil gets the point across.