REAL Sex Stories

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG, give me your reality! I want some real stories about sex with big penises on here, not the fictitious "I ruined her/him for all others" stuff I normally see. If you had sex with a big one, tell us about it! Really tell us about it, though. What did you do? How big was it? What felt good/bad? What did you/he/she say? And I do NOT want stories from people telling what their PARTNER did when you fucked them with your monstrous meat...I want to hear FROM your partner! For instance, I will not be telling any stories about sex with a big cock, because I'll never have (and never had) sex with a big cock. I have a big penis, and my wife and our friends enjoy it, but THEY would be the ones to tell you the story, not me. And I would request that the stories be less like "It was huge, I loved it!" That isn't a great story. Write something YOU would want to read. And have fun with it!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello lemont77:

As a gesture of good will, why don't you supply the first story to get the ball rolling? It's a fairly demanding post considering what you've shared to date (very little).

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello lemont77:

As a gesture of good will, why don't you supply the first story to get the ball rolling? It's a fairly demanding post considering what you've shared to date (very little).

That is a very fair request. Ok, well, let's see...I didn't start off having sex until I was 21. I'm a big guy (6', 315 lbs...penis is 7.3 X 6.9), and I've always been shy about getting undressed in front of anyone. One girl in high school grabbed me through my shorts one day and gave me a great reaction, saying "Wow...that's a big one!" That was the first and last time she ever touched it. The first girl I had sex with was known as a "sure thing." So sure, in fact, that she had a kid. She never really said much, aside from gasping and moaning, but the first time we did it, she just said "Oh yeah" when she grabbed it, and we went to town. The next four girls offered BJ's only, but, now that I think back on it, I got some version of "Jesus, that's thick!" from each of them when they first saw it. The next woman I had sex with was a mother of two, and she just kept saying "I can feel you!" over and over. We hooked up shortly BEFORE her divorce, and again, I didn't really have much to compare it with, so I didn't think anything of it. Then came Justine. Chubby, HUGE tits (F-cup, no shit) and crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse. We first did it at a friends house where she got on all fours and had me come in doggie-style. To be honest, I was nervous as hell because there were about nine other people in the house. I was at half-mast when I pushed into her, and she just kept saying how it felt so wonderful...she finished herself off on me, and I just pulled out. Then, at her place, where it was just the two of us, I got on top and, with more confidence, pushed in. As I started in, she said "You're bigger." When I got it all the way in, she exhaled, saying "Damn...A LOT bigger." She was also a mother of two, and it was a good time.
Then I met my wonderful wife. The first time she saw it (four) months after we started dating) her eyes nearly fell out. She said "It's the most beautiful penis I've ever seen." She said it was huge (compared to her previous encounters), perfectly straight, and the most solid thing she'd ever seen. She has never had children. So, if you're keeping score, I've had sex with three women who had given birth, no sex with non-MILF's. The first three times my wife and I tried to have sex, I couldn't get it in...I was too big, and she was too small. She said it hurt like hell (and she cried when we couldn't have sex...I LOVE this woman!). When I finally got in, it was AMAZING! I had never felt something so tight. I had to take it slow, an inch at a time. Even when I got it all in, I had to go slow, because it was stretching her, and I kept hitting her cervix. That night, she cried DURING sex, and, to be honest, I nearly did too (like I said, I love her). We now have sex 4-5 times a week, a couple of times with other girls from her work (I'm a popular topic, apparently).
So, there you go! I've contributed, even though it goes against what I was asking for from other LPSG members. And I invite everyone to post, gay or straight. I'm interested in YOUR stories!

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like for someone to tell me how to remove this thread. I haven't earned the right to ask this question, and I regret my impertinance. Cigarbabe has shown me the error of my ways. I'm no longer engaging in self-flagellation, but still feel bad.

Thank you.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To have a thread removed you would ask the moderators if they will do it for you. Normally we are not in the habit of doing so. Generally once a thread has started it is left to stand on its own merits unless it violates the terms of service in some way.

In this particular case I'm opposed to it being removed because I think your request for stories from the partners perspective rather than the owner of the penis is a refreshing change. I might suggest, if you wish it, that the thread be moved to Women's Issues where it might recieve more responses. Trust me when I tell you that having it in the women's forum will not discourage the men from responding, but it's presence there might get the ball rolling.

One member opined to you that they thought it was inappropriate. That's just one opinion. I'd ask you to let the thread stand so that it has time to attract more responses.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll start with my own experience.

I've never been with anyone with the stature of most of the men here, but I have been blessed with the majority of my exes being on the bigger side of average.

The BF with the largest (we never measured so I can't give stats) was a virgin when we started dating. We were together for about four months (if memory serves) before we became sexual. The first time I saw his penis I thought it was beautiful. His was shaft was nearly uniform thickness with a flared head. I thought it looked like living sculpture.

When we made love I felt incredibly full with him inside me, like a firm caress from inside. I felt the stretch like an ache, but no real pain. It was only ever pleasure to feel opened up that completely.

Reactions: alexischarleston429

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is a very fair request. Ok, well, let's see...I didn't start off having sex until I was 21. I'm a big guy (6', 315 lbs...penis is 7.3 X 6.9), and I've always been shy about getting undressed in front of anyone. One girl in high school grabbed me through my shorts one day and gave me a great reaction, saying "Wow...that's a big one!" That was the first and last time she ever touched it. The first girl I had sex with was known as a "sure thing." So sure, in fact, that she had a kid. She never really said much, aside from gasping and moaning, but the first time we did it, she just said "Oh yeah" when she grabbed it, and we went to town. The next four girls offered BJ's only, but, now that I think back on it, I got some version of "Jesus, that's thick!" from each of them when they first saw it. The next woman I had sex with was a mother of two, and she just kept saying "I can feel you!" over and over. We hooked up shortly BEFORE her divorce, and again, I didn't really have much to compare it with, so I didn't think anything of it. Then came Justine. Chubby, HUGE tits (F-cup, no shit) and crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse. We first did it at a friends house where she got on all fours and had me come in doggie-style. To be honest, I was nervous as hell because there were about nine other people in the house. I was at half-mast when I pushed into her, and she just kept saying how it felt so wonderful...she finished herself off on me, and I just pulled out. Then, at her place, where it was just the two of us, I got on top and, with more confidence, pushed in. As I started in, she said "You're bigger." When I got it all the way in, she exhaled, saying "Damn...A LOT bigger." She was also a mother of two, and it was a good time.
Then I met my wonderful wife. The first time she saw it (four) months after we started dating) her eyes nearly fell out. She said "It's the most beautiful penis I've ever seen." She said it was huge (compared to her previous encounters), perfectly straight, and the most solid thing she'd ever seen. She has never had children. So, if you're keeping score, I've had sex with three women who had given birth, no sex with non-MILF's. The first three times my wife and I tried to have sex, I couldn't get it in...I was too big, and she was too small. She said it hurt like hell (and she cried when we couldn't have sex...I LOVE this woman!). When I finally got in, it was AMAZING! I had never felt something so tight. I had to take it slow, an inch at a time. Even when I got it all in, I had to go slow, because it was stretching her, and I kept hitting her cervix. That night, she cried DURING sex, and, to be honest, I nearly did too (like I said, I love her). We now have sex 4-5 times a week, a couple of times with other girls from her work (I'm a popular topic, apparently).
So, there you go! I've contributed, even though it goes against what I was asking for from other LPSG members. And I invite everyone to post, gay or straight. I'm interested in YOUR stories!

This story is soooooooooooo hot! Another chubby guy with a big cock. Thanks.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To have a thread removed you would ask the moderators if they will do it for you. Normally we are not in the habit of doing so. Generally once a thread has started it is left to stand on its own merits unless it violates the terms of service in some way.

In this particular case I'm opposed to it being removed because I think your request for stories from the partners perspective rather than the owner of the penis is a refreshing change. I might suggest, if you wish it, that the thread be moved to Women's Issues where it might recieve more responses. Trust me when I tell you that having it in the women's forum will not discourage the men from responding, but it's presence there might get the ball rolling.

One member opined to you that they thought it was inappropriate. That's just one opinion. I'd ask you to let the thread stand so that it has time to attract more responses.

Thank you for your response, Gillette. I would gladly have this thread moved to Women's Issues, if you think that would improve responses. And thank you also for confirming what I was asking from the members...I wanted stories from people who had experienced big penis', not just those who have a big penis.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm really starting to like this place.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll start with my own experience.

I've never been with anyone with the stature of most of the men here, but I have been blessed with the majority of my exes being on the bigger side of average.

The BF with the largest (we never measured so I can't give stats) was a virgin when we started dating. We were together for about four months (if memory serves) before we became sexual. The first time I saw his penis I thought it was beautiful. His was shaft was nearly uniform thickness with a flared head. I thought it looked like living sculpture.

When we made love I felt incredibly full with him inside me, like a firm caress from inside. I felt the stretch like an ache, but no real pain. It was only ever pleasure to feel opened up that completely.

This is wonderful. It's not too graphic, but still descriptive. I like how this story shows why you love big penis'. Thank you very much, Gillette.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Super-awesome! I'm working on being LESS chubby, but still...thanks!

You know, where are the chubby guys with big cocks like yours? There are 60% of Americans overweight but when I check out the Gallery, only about 2% of the guys are "chubby" and not all of them are really "big". :( I am wondering if chubby guys generally feel shy even though they have a big cock? Come on!! Don't be shy.

Reactions: jumjiie_za

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, where are the chubby guys with big cocks like yours? There are 60% of Americans overweight but when I check out the Gallery, only about 2% of the guys are "chubby" and not all of them are really "big". :( I am wondering if chubby guys generally feel shy even though they have a big cock? Come on!! Don't be shy.

The quick answer is...YES! We are shy. Look at Hollywood...Everyone LOVES Jack Black, he's very funny, but you don't see him trotting across the globe with Angelina Jolie robbing foreign orphanages blind, do you? No, you see Mr. 8-Pack, Brad Pitt! And I, as a chubby/fat guy, know that my weight is unhealthy...I've recently lost a lot of weight (with a lot left to lose). I'm doing it to increase my time on this mortal coil, not to look good at the beach. I would look good on the beach if I was on a towel made out of $1000 bills, naked, with an erection harder than a railroad spike...but only if I still had a shirt on. :happysad:

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My BF is chubby (5'9 230ish) and the first time I saw his cock I was shocked. I thought for sure he'd have 5" or so ... I was DEAD wrong and he KNEW IT. lol The look on my face must have been priceless because he said later (rather smugly), "You thought it was going to be smaller, didn't you?" We both laugh about it now.

But anyways, the first time we had sex it was at his house and I was *technically* dating someone else. Oops. (In my defense I hadn't even HEARD from Other Dude in over a week .. He was kind of a drunken recluse) For some reason the "Forbidden" aspect was extra hot, so I was dripping wet as it was. We were fooling around a little, and I took off my shirt - I've got DD-cup breasts and he's a big boob man, so he went to TOWN on my nipples... needless to say, at that point I was like, "FUCK IT!" and started stroking his cock. It felt a lot bigger than I thought it would be, so I unsnapped his shorts and started pulling them off. He pulled my pants off and started rubbing that hot, thick cock on me and I about DIED. By the time he finally slid it inside me I was wet all down my thighs and came within a couple of minutes - my first vaginal orgasm EVER. He stretched me *just* enough, filled my pussy perfectly and knew how to hit the 'spot'.

He isn't huge, but we fit very well together... *sigh* He's so getting raped when he comes home. :D

Reactions: jumjiie_za

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He isn't huge, but we fit very well together... *sigh* He's so getting raped when he comes home. :D

I know I shouldn't, but I'm taking responsibility for this...You tell that boyfriend of yours that I said...You're Welcome.

Wonderful story! I don't know about y'all, but this kind of thing makes me harder than Chinese algebra! (No offense intended to those of the Asiatic community...I'm bad at math AND Asian languages...it works for me.)

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I already posted this one way back when I described how I got hooked on big guys - but it fits well with the theme here - so:

"Out of curiosity and perhaps finding a few common denominators with the other women frequenting the boards. What created your interest in and liking for well endowed guys (whatever your own definition of that is)?
For my own part I can trace this back to the very first guy I was with. I was close to 20 - still a virgin as I hadn't yet found myself in a situation where it felt right enough to go ahead with full penetrating sex. I had played around to my heart's content - making out, licking, sucking, stroking - basically everything you can do short of penetration - so I wasn't inexperienced per se.
This guy was a few years older than myself, and picked me up on one of the large parties at the college I was at. Dancing, talking, flirting and when he asked me to come home with him I didn't really hesitate as it felt good. As we got to his apartment one thing led to another and we ended up in his bedroom on the bed.
Kissing, stroking, good old-school funk on low volume (still love that music - it always reminds me of that night) and it didn't take long before I was naked. I liked it, was most definitely wet and horny and began playing with the idea that this might be a night for going one step further - I felt so OK and comfortable with him.
As he stripped down to naked I realized I had an animal of a different kind before me compared to the other guys I'd been with - guesstimate from visual memory is that he reached a tiny bit beyond my palm and that I closed fingers around him with some left before tip of index finger reached tip of thumb - in other words a little less than 8x5.5. Certainly a big guy - would still find that a big guy.
I did react to what I saw (tell me the girl that wouldn't if she's contemplating making this her first time and is confronted with that...), he registered and asked if I was OK. Somehow I managed to convey that yes, I was OK, just a bit stunned as my experience from men so far stretched only as far as mutual stroking and I had never seen anything close to his size before.
He was kind of surprised to find out I was still a virgin (my guess is that he'd taken me for much more experienced - can't blame him as that was what I was trying to convey too) but took it well by saying that he was probably not the best guy to start out with given his size, but if I wanted to he'd try to make it as comfortable for me as possible - it was up to me to decide how far to take it.
He made me come twice by using tongue and hands before asking if I wanted to continue. He knew what to do, in this area I could compare to other guys and knew he was good at it, I enjoyed it. That made me relax and I indicated that I at least wanted to give it a try.
Today I realize that he certainly knew his size and what to do (and not do to) with it as he used two pillows under my hips to raise them for straightest possible entry into me. Condom and a generous amount of lubricant both on him and on me. It still wasn't easy - I'm still tight today at almost 37 and was even tighter then - and it did hurt a tiny bit initially. I still remember his surprise at how deep I was (I've apparently always been) as I took him almost entirely in length even though he had to work a bit to get into me.
I at least imagine I could have had a lot worse time with a smaller guy for my first. I liked it and it left a good memory with me.
But that wasn't when I got hooked - that happened with the second guy I was with - a guy of more average proportions. Then I realized that I really missed that feeling of fullness, something stretching me out and the guy bottoming out in me. It still felt good of course - I've mostly always enjoyed sex - but was missing something. That's when I realized I was hooked on size."
...and a few more excerpts from my personal journal (split in multiple posts as the texts are too long to fit into one)...

"~*mraow*~
A content and lazy cat stretching slowly in the sunshine today. I've spent the day working from home after a glorious evening yesterday. Met up with M - a guy that me and C picked up just before things started to get tricky between us.
M kept in touch during this time - originally to see if we could hook up on the three of us. Last week we got to talking again and I told him that me and C had decided to go separate ways. A few text messages exchanged and one thing led to another. I knew from talking to him that he's an OK and nice guy. I knew from pics that he's equipped - always hard to tell how equipped from a pic - but definitely above average. Everything that on paper looks like it could give a good time.
Met at his place - M a bit stressed, fresh out of the shower, still catching his breath as his nephew had just been picked up and he was a bit short on time to prepare for our meeting. A bite to eat, back to his place, talking, a glass of wine, a first tentative kiss and then something just clicked... I guess 'two crazy rabbits in heat' sums it up quite well... ~*grins*~
Spent the evening in bed. Just the right level of taking charge to give me that good chill down my back. Grabbing hold of the hair at the back of my neck, holding my hands lightly above my head, and then that cock that he for sure knows how to use. Equipped? Yes, definitely... Similar to A in length, and with more girth. I need it, I want it, I get wet, I come from it (hard!) - and then those hands. Soft butterfly strokes all over as we're just laying there. Addictive...
Slightly sore in the lower abdomen today. It's been some time since I got the combo of both dimensions at the same time. But damn, just the thought of it makes me wet as I sit by the computer. I need more of it. I want more of it. Want more of him. It's hard to explain that feeling of coming from having the size inside you - partially mental, but definitely a physical component to it. Deep, throbbing, pulsating, almost like a cramp but without the pain. It's felt throughout the entire lower body. I know I don't get it from a guy below 7" - and having more girth definitely helps create the sensation.
Must have come at least 3-4 times just from him moving inside me. Made him come twice - last time from just stroking, licking and sucking. I like doing it - always have. Like to see the face of the guy as I go down on my knees in front of him and take him in my mouth as deep as I can. His hand on my neck, his head thrown back, enjoying it. I like spoiling the right guy in that way - using hands, mouth, tongue, teasing him, taking him to the brink, then back, then all the way until he comes all over me.
I know he wants more of me to. The combination of tongue, hands, mouth, deep and tight, how I react to their size, how I enjoy it and the body type I have always makes it for the big guys. And then those hands... They always make it for me..."

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and...

"Calmer after yesterday's meeting with A. I noticed when I was on the subway on my way home that I was calm, sleepy and content. I relax from having sex with him, or with Z. It's not the size alone - it's the combination of size and a good, dominant lover that does it for me. I relax when I feel taken care of, when I have a guy that so clearly shows that he wants me and my mind and body responds to it. The mind is sometimes strange in how it works - I know that C wants me too, but the response isn't there with him...
The heavy knot in my stomach is gone - replaced with that familiar, slightly dull ache from having had him inside me, being taken hard and all the internal organs a bit rearranged from his size. Just the thought of it creates that deep, tingly feeling low in my stomach - I get aroused from it, want more, need more. I could and would go see him again today if time permitted - even if I'm sore, even if I could only take him for a little while. Need to work though, and then to the airport to go see parents over Easter.
I have to smile when I think back on the events yesterday. Came to A just a bit after 6pm - as we had agreed upon. There were still guys there working, finishing up the last parts of their day (as an aside - the hotel is looking smashing - it will be great when it's all finished). Briefly met another A (same name as my A - coincidentally) - found out they're partners in building and running the hotel.
He was leaving for other errands - I could see his looks - going down towards my chest - even more so when A hugged me from behind and put his hands over my breasts. I'm used to it though - know that men's eyes will be drawn down there. I'm not really bothered by it. So - A left - and me and my A went into one of the rooms for a good time together.
Same reaction as with Z - I notice that the minute he touches me I go wet, I get all slippery, I want him inside me - here, now, fast, as much as he can give me. I enjoy the feeling of him sliding in, filling me out, touching places inside that so few men are able to reach and stimulate. I get turned on by the fact that I know I can take all of him, that he knows it too and there is no need for him to hold back. He doesn't have to think about stopping before bottoming out, or being afraid that he'll hurt me.
Lots of sex, good sex - I'm obviously noisier than I thought when I enjoy myself as A kept silencing me, reminding me that there were still people working in the rooms next to us. ~*grins*~ Can't help it, when he's in to the hilt and it feels so damn good I can't keep quiet... I know he likes sex with me, enjoys my body, enjoys the fact that I enjoy being with him. He's turned on by it, comes hard - every time - all over me yesterday.
Laid down for a while afterward, just talking - about what I'll do now, about C and M, about life in general. Told him about Z - they already know one another. I said that I have no intention of going into another relationship right now - I'll enjoy my time for myself - play around until I find what's right for me. He nodded in agreement, commented that if and when I decide to settle down I should probably stay away from guys like him and Z - they're players, they aren't what I should go for if I want a long term relation.
He's sweet in that sense - I know that he cares about me, but also realizes that when it comes to relations he has less to offer. Like I've said before - A is a player, will always be a player. And I'm not 100% convinced I want to settle down with someone, not right now, perhaps not ever - time will tell. Until that day I'm happy to have guys like A and Z around - sure, they are players, they will have other women, I will never be their one and true love. But they give me something I need and crave right now - size, dominance, good sex, no strings attached - still having strong enough feelings for me to make sure I am alright and taken care of like I should be.
Anyway - when I was leaving the other A came in the door as we stood at the front desk. Me - all glassy eyed, weak in my knees, hair on end, kissing A goodbye and thanking him for a fabulous time. You should have seen the look on his face... ~*laughs*~
I wonder what he thought - probably what they all do - 'How come a guy like A always end up with these fabulous women? What does he have that I don't have?' Well, you know what he's got... Not that all women are attracted to size and want it - but for those of us that do - these guys are irresistible. Size isn't everything, skills count just as much - but for those that have both we're willing to do quite a lot..."

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and...

"At one night, at least for now. Future will tell if there are any more encounters to be had with this guy. Friday night we had our annual company masquerade. Lara Croft it was. Shorts folded up to the top of my thighs; short, tight top; back-pack; heavy boots; sunglasses; holsters and guns. Lots of attention to put it mildly.
Ended up talking to P - a colleague that is about to leave for another company - for quite some time during the evening. Other colleagues noticed, remarked that we looked as if we fit together (they're right...). P's inquisitive, has been the times we've met before, wanted to get to know me. The spark has been there, but neither one has acted upon it before. Friday night was different. It was hot. I was up for dancing, he didn't want to, so I moved around beside him - accidentally (or not so...) pushing myself up against him. He responded, his body responded - like most guys do if I put myself into it. I wanted him.
Spoke about the way me and C live and relate to others - he was intrigued. Spoke about how a woman chooses - he got interested, and slightly uncomfortable. Spoke about lots of other things - I could see that look in his eyes - mind fearful while body turned on, sexual need mixed with apprehension, barely restrained lust battling against 'should I really?'. 100% Scorpio that night - Aquarian tendencies far removed from surface and action. She works that way, always does when she's out to play.
He came with the suggestion to leave for his hotel - yes, of course I went with him. Text message to C to say I won't be home tonight - like he wants me to, to not worry. Going with him was what I wanted. Taxi ride back. Kisses, hands, words - him slightly fearful, saying I had the upper hand as I knew this while he didn't. Trying to calm him down saying that whatever turns out is OK - talking all night, or ending up having great sex (knowing full well that we'll end up having sex - which is what I want and need - I know a guy and his psyche once I'm in this situation).
His hotel room. More kisses, clothes removed one by one. Shirt off - he didn't lie - he's working out, nice looking body. Belt buckle open, unbutton fly - striped designer brand underwear, nice. Jeans off - outline visible through tight cotton shorts - looks promising. Underwear off - really nice surprise - he's hung. Not a word from his side indicating it earlier in the evening - it's a real turn-on to find out - just by chance (as I'm sure it wasn't - of course he knows he's hung, all guys do if they are - if nothing else by the responses they've gotten before). Hands against and around, mouth around. A little longer than my palm and filling out hand nicely - closest I've ever seen in size to J that was the very first guy I ever had.
Mind going off on a tangent. This guy I want and this guy I want good - what I would have wanted that first night with J, but couldn't because of pain and soreness. First tentative approach - he's slightly uncomfortable. Him on back, ride him - that feels good, nicely filled out - he comes once, fast. Just praying and hoping he's not a guy to stop there (he's already hinted he's not). Short pause, little less intimidated - more riding, up on all fours, inviting him from behind. He likes that, likes the view of me from behind (mostly everyone does, including myself).
Brings him up in front of the mirror - my hands resting on desk, his hands on hips, entering from behind. He's turned on, now he's relaxing and letting go - going with the rhythm and flow. He feels good inside - large enough to be felt everywhere, small enough to not cause problems like A can do if he's not careful. I tell him so, no real response in words - but I can feel the slight increase in size. It's not flattery, it's the truth - I like him, I like his cock, I like how he moves inside me.
I'm close, but can't come just by having him in me. Shower is always my friend in cases like this. Brings him with me, lets him watch and hold me as I use the shower spray to come. He's rock hard, turns me around against the bathroom wall and enters from behind. Now he's getting back to the cocky guy I saw at the party, the one that's been missing for a while. He comes again - I'm still wet, horny, not really satisfied. Both tired, bed, sleep for a while.
Wake up to his hands over my body, voice close to ear "I want you again", him hot and hard against my back. Guides him in, gasps a bit as it feels good to have him fill me out again. Lying behind me, thrusting in, holding my waist from behind - his third orgasm for the night. Dozing off again.
Wake up again to light kisses all over neck. Roll over on stomach, motioning him over to lie on top of me and take me from behind. Use my hands to help guide him right. Shivers as he slides all the way in - I love this position, being partially held down by his weight, feeling him bounce against me as he thrusts, the sensation created by him inside. Fourth orgasm for the night - as I turn head to the side I see him with head thrown back and face knit together in equal parts pleasure and strain. Dozing off for a third time.
Half-awake in the early morning hours. Hands move over him, find him already half-way hard and also half-awake. Use hands to bring him to full erection and slide down on top of him. He thrusts back, still half asleep. Lie down on top of him, upper body pushed up on arms, legs between his, taking him like a guy usually takes a woman. Fifth and final orgasm for the night. Eyes closed, breathing stopped, head thrown far back, groaning, grimacing, visibly exhausted but smiling.
Finally time for some sleep - an hour or so. Alarm goes off, he rises, short kiss and "lie down five more minutes while I take a shower". I'm up when he comes out, stretches, yawns - his words "hey, that's not fair, you can't do that to me after a night like this". I see the twitch between his legs but that's all the energy left. Shower and then breakfast in the hotel lobby. I see people's quizzical looks to my masquerade gear from last night - even with P's borrowed shirt on top to cover up a bit more.
Walk to the central station - he's catching a train to the airport. I'm catching the subway back home. Kiss, long hug for goodbye. I ask him to get in touch once he's mentally landed after this night and watch him walk away to the train. Hops on subway, tired, 15 minutes to home."
and...

"That song always brings A to my mind. A is not someone my business acquaintances would expect me to socialize with - originally from Serbia, a bit of a shady past, definitely not your mom's definition of a nice guy (but still one of the kindest men I know), former owner/personnel manager of a local strip club.
I met A at the swinger's club we frequent one night when he worked behind the bar. He saw me, he wanted me and posed the direct question if I enjoyed them a bit bigger than usual. Having the preference for size I have I returned the question - "How much?". Just a cryptic "Enough and then some" back.
Nothing happened that night, but when we finally got together I did find 'enough and then some'. A notch above 9" and about the size of my wrist around - just so I can wrap my fingers around and still close thumb and index finger together. It doesn't make things worse that he's got skill to match the size. Just the sight is enough to make my knees go weak, and we're not speaking from fear.
He's still one of the biggest men I've ever seen IRL, still someone I see today, still one of the best lovers I've encountered, still someone that makes my knees go weak and my body respond instantly - every time. Yes, I can take all of him when I'm fully aroused and ready for it - otherwise he's left a tiny bit 'out in the cold'. ~*laughs*~ I'm built to deal with guys of his caliber.
I've seen him with multiple women and am proud to say I'm one of the few women that he's almost always fully hard around (it doesn't always happen for the big guys, they have a lot of volume to fill). I've seen all kinds of reactions to his size and personality from other women - ranging from those that like me go weak in the knees, to outright fear and not even wanting to go near him.
...when he plays with me he
leaves me a physical wreck
I can't fight it - I'm delighted...
Indeed - I do feel it physically for the next few days after I've been with him. Having a man of his size inside you pushes ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes around a fair bit more than usual and the aftereffects can be somewhat painful at times - still I return for more as the feeling is beyond what words can describe.

~*slips into daydreaming mode*~

I need to call him soon, it's been too long since I saw him."

What can I say? *wicked grin* I am a sexual woman, with a preference for endowed men...

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The quick answer is...YES! We are shy. Look at Hollywood...Everyone LOVES Jack Black, he's very funny, but you don't see him trotting across the globe with Angelina Jolie robbing foreign orphanages blind, do you? No, you see Mr. 8-Pack, Brad Pitt! And I, as a chubby/fat guy, know that my weight is unhealthy...I've recently lost a lot of weight (with a lot left to lose). I'm doing it to increase my time on this mortal coil, not to look good at the beach. I would look good on the beach if I was on a towel made out of $1000 bills, naked, with an erection harder than a railroad spike...but only if I still had a shirt on. :happysad:

I find Brad Pitt so ugly. Being a gay guy, he doesn't turn me on at all. :(

Yeah, my chubby hubby was/is shy too. He said he is so lucky to find a person who is so into his chubbiness. He said he wants to lose weight and I said NO!! lol Well, maybe a few pounds but chubbiness, short neck and chubby cheek definitely turn me on, big time.

I just wish more chubby guys could come out and show off like many of the "fit" guys here. It will be so hot.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My BF is chubby (5'9 230ish) and the first time I saw his cock I was shocked. I thought for sure he'd have 5" or so ... I was DEAD wrong and he KNEW IT. lol The look on my face must have been priceless because he said later (rather smugly), "You thought it was going to be smaller, didn't you?" We both laugh about it now.

But anyways, the first time we had sex it was at his house and I was *technically* dating someone else. Oops. (In my defense I hadn't even HEARD from Other Dude in over a week .. He was kind of a drunken recluse) For some reason the "Forbidden" aspect was extra hot, so I was dripping wet as it was. We were fooling around a little, and I took off my shirt - I've got DD-cup breasts and he's a big boob man, so he went to TOWN on my nipples... needless to say, at that point I was like, "FUCK IT!" and started stroking his cock. It felt a lot bigger than I thought it would be, so I unsnapped his shorts and started pulling them off. He pulled my pants off and started rubbing that hot, thick cock on me and I about DIED. By the time he finally slid it inside me I was wet all down my thighs and came within a couple of minutes - my first vaginal orgasm EVER. He stretched me *just* enough, filled my pussy perfectly and knew how to hit the 'spot'.

This is HOT. :) Yeah, I have to say my hubby's cock is bigger than I thought. He and I actually met on web cam. I am Canadian and he is American. His cock doesn't look at big to me on webcam but when we first met in a hotel in Canada, his cock sort of surprised me. It's not considered "big" here but it's 1.5x thicker than mine and longer too. I thought all chubby guys have smaller ones. hehe. (He shot soooooooo much cum on my chest that night and I was kinda scared. I didn't know "white" guys can shoot this much)