Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright Lemont.... You've begged, screamed and yelled for stories.. I figure I may as well throw one up here. You should probably throw another one up as well young man!

I don't even remember how we met... and at this point it really doesn't even matter. I'm almost 100% positive I liked him much more than he liked me...but our intents were the same from the beginning; fuck.

I should mention that the boy lived many a miles away from me... nothing too extreme but far enough that it was a real pain in the ass to drive. If you're from a big city you know the annoyance of having to drive to the 'other sides of town'.

We started off real easy.. the first few times we hung out.. we did a lot of talking... bullshitting each other really. We were a lot alike in our humor/sarcasm. A few times after that we had a few drinks in us... and we started to kiss.. awh god, was he an excellent kisser. And he did this delightful little thing.. where after we would kiss [but you're still fairly close to the other person] he'd bite his bottom lip. IT DROVE ME INSANE. I should mention he has killer eyes. They're grayish ... and absolutely entrancing... and so incredibly sexy when he's horny.

After a few times of bullshitting around leaving each other blue balled for really NO reason at all... it happened.

I went over to his house, admittedly, already a little tipsy. When I came over he was asleep in this recliner and I had brought a friend with me [who was interested in his friend]. I suppose I should add this in.. on one of those many occasions where we were fucking around, I slide my hand into his pants to get an idea of the goods. Holy... Fucking shit. As I was stroking his cock, I remember looking up into his eyes with this incredibly huge grin.. That night we dry-humped so hard my pussy was LITERALLY bruised.. I couldn't cross my legs for a week. It was an awful reminded of his long, extremely thick cock.. and how it hadn't of been in me.

I digress no further: He was asleep in the recliner.. his shirt up a little bit so his stomach was his exposed.. his boxer sticking up out of his khaki shorts.. I was actually wearing the outfit in my newest picture. Black vest with a push-up bra, short denim skirt, a black see through g string, and some black heels. His friend and mine disappeared..

I crawled very slowly up into his lap.. I was straddling him.. I stirred a little bit but nothing major. I leaned my chest into his lightly and gave his lips a slow lick. I slide my hands up his shirt very lightly.. rolling over his abs and towards his chest... I kissed his ear lobe, quietly saying his name ... he moved a little. I said his name again, and bit his ear lobe. This time .... [and to my disdain] his friend came running in and slapped him on the chest, "HEY ____, GET THE FUCK UP." Friend winked at me, "That'll do it!" and took off [he came back for a condom by the way :D ]. By the time I looked back down , he was awake.. At first he looked confused but then this big smile came over his face, "Hey..." His eyes skimmed over my body noticing my crotch as it was in plain view because of short skirt.. His hand slid up my thigh really slowly, before creeping up under my skirt.. grabbing my ass.. 'Sorry to wake you...' I leaned into him again, giving his bottom lip a long tug with my teeth.. I could feel his dick getting hard against me...
'MMmm.. it's okay.'

Next thing I know, He's picked me up... And I'm landing on the bed... He crawls ontop of me.. grabbing the back of my head.. getting a nice big handful of hair.. he pulls me towards his lips... and we're kissing again.

I remember sliding his shorts off with my feet... when SUDDENLY the friend and MINE break in... 'Hey uh guys... could we uh... use the couch..' My guy, we'll call him D, started yelling at his friend.. and i started yelling at mine.. mid-yell he picked me up and switched rooms.. I remember being over his shoulder and staring at my friend and his... flicking them both off 'Cock-blockers..' i mumbled as we descended into another room... and then oddly enough into the bathroom. 'What the fuck are we......' He slapped my ass really hard.. i remember tensing and then whining wiggling my ass in his face for more.. 'D, what are we doing in the ba....' SLAP... My panties drenched at this point.

He set me down on the floor. He slid my shirt off and raised my skirt up... I remember pushing him back and slipping down onto my knees... I wanted to see it so bad at this point...

But he grabbed me by the hair and pushed and pulled me around so that my ass was facing him.. he crouched down a little bit giving it a rub and playful smack.. 'But I want to suck on you.' I whined loudly.. He softly put his hand over my mouth.. pulling my panties to the side.. 'You want what?' I mumbled into his hand... and half way through my sentence.. I completely melted as he slide into me.. I was so tight.... and he was so fucking thick .. He basically had to hold me up as i completely went limp from total Ecstasy. His one hand still over my mouth... and his other holding onto my hip to push inside of me.. 'Fuck ..' I remember thinking the same thing but not be able to say anything ... I kept moaning, pushing my ass back into him.. enticing him to keep going.

I could tell he was just teasing me... his hand starting to rub my ass in between nice firm gropes.. half of him sliding in and out of me slowly.. I whined pushing his hand away from mine.. 'I want it all.' I turned around when i told him this.. looking back at him.. He looked up from my ass... And just stood there stunned [as much as a hard ass as he was... he was self professed to never have a girl talk dirty to him... and he had never came from having a girl blow him [this was my secret mission] ] I pulled away from him.. which was a pretty big struggle as he tried to hold onto me.. I finally broke loose and dropped to my knees...

I finally got to see it.

OH god.

It was 9 inches I'd say.. and sooo thick. It curved to [his] right a little... but it was fucking gorgeous. I was so eager to get it in my mouth.

I placed my hand around the base of it... a nice firm grip... I gathered up a bunch of spit in my mouth and pursed my lips on the tip of his cock... the spit came leaking out over his dick... I took the head in my mouth giving it nice hard sucks... as i moved my hand up to meat the dribbling spit.. I remember him flexing in my mouth.. he groaned.

He came.
He was hooked.
He begged for more....
'Please,please , please... please... don't stop.'

[Mission Complete]

But I wanted him in me again..

I bent over, letting my skirt drop off to the floor... he was behind me in a second... He grabbed my hips.. slide all the way inside of me.. Two thrusts .. in out.. in out.. and i came. As he slid out all this liquid came out of me.. My legs were shaking so bad.. He was shocked..

We fucked for animals for hours.

Shit, i gotta stop.... I'll continue this thread later.. or post about another time :p Whew. Hope this helps!!!!!

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FOR: Lemont

When I was in high school (senior) I had the biggest crush on this guy that was in my english class, John. He worked for a local auto parts supplier and when I had problems with my car he would help me out and I would tutor him in english or just let him cheat. Anyhow I had it BAD! He was so tall and had the most amazing hands. So we both graduated high school and he went his way (back to Alaska) and i went mine.
Three years later I am driving by his mothers house and he was outside washing his dodge, with no shirt on, and I slowed down to make sure its him. I pulled over and walked up to him- he turned and greeted me with a huge hug and kiss- pulling me into his bare chest (I could smell him)- we decided to meet for cocktails later.
So at the bar his friend and my friend start hooking up and we all decide to go skinny dipping at the lake. One thing leads to another and we are kissing and I reach down to feel his cock... and he was so HUGE. I was naive and had no idea that cocks came in that size. I gasped! He asked me if I was ok and I didn't respond- all I could think about was how many times I had imagined this very thing happening...as I started to answer him his friend came thru the trees. We both got up and he took me home. All night I thought about the experience.
John called the next day to see if I wanted to have cocktails and my answer was "YES!!" so we met at Crickets and it was my friends and his friends- we all sat around the table and got sloshed!!! As everyone was leaving around 2 am John asked if I wanted a ride home and I said I would love a "ride" home, so we walked to his truck. He opened my door and I boosted myself up to get in, my skirt raised up a bit and he slid his hand across my buttocks in an attempt to help me up, I turned to thank him and was all too aware of his huge hardon. I turned fully around and kissed him deep- he raised my skirt above my hips and leaned me back in his truck. I was so wet for him- my clit throbbing between my lips- and as he started to lick me I came on his tongue. He felt my wettness cover his tongue and then started using his fingers on me. Until that moment I do not think I had ever cum so hard in my life. John walked to the other side of the truck and got in. I reached over and started to take down his pants as best as I could. When his pants came down my eyes must have made a triple take because he siad in a whisper "I've never had that reaction before". I could only mutter that I had "never seen a cock that large before" and then took him into my mouth. Kinda, it was a poor attempt. I had no idea my mouth was so small, I couldn't even get his head in my mouth without hurting him. We were both so excited and when he turned me over and slowly started to enter me I thought we would both explode!!!!!! He was tight and deep inside of me. The feeling of his huge cock feeling me up was more than I could take, my muscles gripping him tighter with every slow deep stroke. I had never felt this kind of sensation. As I mounted him I took a moment to rub his head on my clit, his head was so big and hard, and when I slid him in I felt him grow. That incredible feeling of being filled!!! I was so wet it was dripping down my shaking legs! I wanted to feel him cum and feel his head engorge inside of me. I took him as deep as I could and started to grind him into me- he uttered a deep gutteral growl raised his hips and came deep inside of me.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'll be dipped! Y'all wrote something! And, Nothe, I would NEVER ask for stories without providing my own, which I did early on. You can read it here http://www.lpsg.org/members/lemont77.html .

And, after rereading it, MAN, do I sound like a pompous dick. One thing I know I've learned here is a decent amount of humility, and I thank you all for that!

Wonderful story, Sativa. Thank you so much!

Sue, I'm gonna read yours, mon petite. Thanks for your donation! :biggrin1:

Redbabe01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not a very good writer but here goes: I was maybe 19-20 years old and had never had a guy get me off, my longtime boyfriend or otherwise. We (boyfriend and I) went to a college party in a town thats about an hr form where we live. Everyone was drinking pretty heavily and getting pretty loud. My boyfriend, who was a bit of an asshole and liked to fight started his normal bullshit. He was calling me names and pushing me around. It got real heated and he got thrown out. Anyway, lol there was a guy there that I had met prior to this party and I thought he was hot as hell. We talked for awhile and kept on drinking. Everyone kinda passed out and my gfs went to their dorm room. I stayed there with him. One thing led to another and we ended up in his room (his roomate was gone luckily...or not lol). We madeout for awhile, then he pulled his pants down. It was massive. I'd say about nine inches or so. I took his cock in my mouth and thought I was gonna chock. I'm a trooper, so I took it in stride. Then he ate my pussy for a bit. Ok...here comes the good stuff. he was lying on his back and I stradled his huge monster cock. I grabbed it and slowly lowered myself onto it. I seriously thought I was gonna die. I felt like I was being ripped in two. After a bit it went smoother and he started fuckin me harder and faster. He was throwing me around like a rag doll, switchin from me on top, to doggy, to reverse cowgirl ect. ect. I came for the first time with a guy and it was amazing. We cuddled on his bed the rest of the night (actaully it was a couple hrs, because when we started it was prob 3 or 4 in the morning). The next day I caught a ride back with some of his housemates and they teased me all the way home about how I was screaming and how I sounded like I was being murdered Lol.

cookiesweet83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright Lemont.... You've begged, screamed and yelled for stories.. I figure I may as well throw one up here. You should probably throw another one up as well young man!

I don't even remember how we met... and at this point it really doesn't even matter. I'm almost 100% positive I liked him much more than he liked me...but our intents were the same from the beginning; fuck.

I should mention that the boy lived many a miles away from me... nothing too extreme but far enough that it was a real pain in the ass to drive. If you're from a big city you know the annoyance of having to drive to the 'other sides of town'.

We started off real easy.. the first few times we hung out.. we did a lot of talking... bullshitting each other really. We were a lot alike in our humor/sarcasm. A few times after that we had a few drinks in us... and we started to kiss.. awh god, was he an excellent kisser. And he did this delightful little thing.. where after we would kiss [but you're still fairly close to the other person] he'd bite his bottom lip. IT DROVE ME INSANE. I should mention he has killer eyes. They're grayish ... and absolutely entrancing... and so incredibly sexy when he's horny.

After a few times of bullshitting around leaving each other blue balled for really NO reason at all... it happened.

I went over to his house, admittedly, already a little tipsy. When I came over he was asleep in this recliner and I had brought a friend with me [who was interested in his friend]. I suppose I should add this in.. on one of those many occasions where we were fucking around, I slide my hand into his pants to get an idea of the goods. Holy... Fucking shit. As I was stroking his cock, I remember looking up into his eyes with this incredibly huge grin.. That night we dry-humped so hard my pussy was LITERALLY bruised.. I couldn't cross my legs for a week. It was an awful reminded of his long, extremely thick cock.. and how it hadn't of been in me.

I digress no further: He was asleep in the recliner.. his shirt up a little bit so his stomach was his exposed.. his boxer sticking up out of his khaki shorts.. I was actually wearing the outfit in my newest picture. Black vest with a push-up bra, short denim skirt, a black see through g string, and some black heels. His friend and mine disappeared..

I crawled very slowly up into his lap.. I was straddling him.. I stirred a little bit but nothing major. I leaned my chest into his lightly and gave his lips a slow lick. I slide my hands up his shirt very lightly.. rolling over his abs and towards his chest... I kissed his ear lobe, quietly saying his name ... he moved a little. I said his name again, and bit his ear lobe. This time .... [and to my disdain] his friend came running in and slapped him on the chest, "HEY ____, GET THE FUCK UP." Friend winked at me, "That'll do it!" and took off [he came back for a condom by the way :D ]. By the time I looked back down , he was awake.. At first he looked confused but then this big smile came over his face, "Hey..." His eyes skimmed over my body noticing my crotch as it was in plain view because of short skirt.. His hand slid up my thigh really slowly, before creeping up under my skirt.. grabbing my ass.. 'Sorry to wake you...' I leaned into him again, giving his bottom lip a long tug with my teeth.. I could feel his dick getting hard against me...
'MMmm.. it's okay.'

Next thing I know, He's picked me up... And I'm landing on the bed... He crawls ontop of me.. grabbing the back of my head.. getting a nice big handful of hair.. he pulls me towards his lips... and we're kissing again.

I remember sliding his shorts off with my feet... when SUDDENLY the friend and MINE break in... 'Hey uh guys... could we uh... use the couch..' My guy, we'll call him D, started yelling at his friend.. and i started yelling at mine.. mid-yell he picked me up and switched rooms.. I remember being over his shoulder and staring at my friend and his... flicking them both off 'Cock-blockers..' i mumbled as we descended into another room... and then oddly enough into the bathroom. 'What the fuck are we......' He slapped my ass really hard.. i remember tensing and then whining wiggling my ass in his face for more.. 'D, what are we doing in the ba....' SLAP... My panties drenched at this point.

He set me down on the floor. He slid my shirt off and raised my skirt up... I remember pushing him back and slipping down onto my knees... I wanted to see it so bad at this point...

But he grabbed me by the hair and pushed and pulled me around so that my ass was facing him.. he crouched down a little bit giving it a rub and playful smack.. 'But I want to suck on you.' I whined loudly.. He softly put his hand over my mouth.. pulling my panties to the side.. 'You want what?' I mumbled into his hand... and half way through my sentence.. I completely melted as he slide into me.. I was so tight.... and he was so fucking thick .. He basically had to hold me up as i completely went limp from total Ecstasy. His one hand still over my mouth... and his other holding onto my hip to push inside of me.. 'Fuck ..' I remember thinking the same thing but not be able to say anything ... I kept moaning, pushing my ass back into him.. enticing him to keep going.

I could tell he was just teasing me... his hand starting to rub my ass in between nice firm gropes.. half of him sliding in and out of me slowly.. I whined pushing his hand away from mine.. 'I want it all.' I turned around when i told him this.. looking back at him.. He looked up from my ass... And just stood there stunned [as much as a hard ass as he was... he was self professed to never have a girl talk dirty to him... and he had never came from having a girl blow him [this was my secret mission] ] I pulled away from him.. which was a pretty big struggle as he tried to hold onto me.. I finally broke loose and dropped to my knees...

I finally got to see it.

OH god.

It was 9 inches I'd say.. and sooo thick. It curved to [his] right a little... but it was fucking gorgeous. I was so eager to get it in my mouth.

I placed my hand around the base of it... a nice firm grip... I gathered up a bunch of spit in my mouth and pursed my lips on the tip of his cock... the spit came leaking out over his dick... I took the head in my mouth giving it nice hard sucks... as i moved my hand up to meat the dribbling spit.. I remember him flexing in my mouth.. he groaned.

He came.
He was hooked.
He begged for more....
'Please,please , please... please... don't stop.'

[Mission Complete]

But I wanted him in me again..

I bent over, letting my skirt drop off to the floor... he was behind me in a second... He grabbed my hips.. slide all the way inside of me.. Two thrusts .. in out.. in out.. and i came. As he slid out all this liquid came out of me.. My legs were shaking so bad.. He was shocked..

We fucked for animals for hours.

Shit, i gotta stop.... I'll continue this thread later.. or post about another time :p Whew. Hope this helps!!!!!

the absolute best story ever for the female perspective. very funny.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Enjoy.... Titled: One Year to the Day...
That I lost my virginity....

Warning: This story contains documentation of drug use and underage drinking. Please do not read on further if you are bothered by these topics.

Year Five - Chapter Seventeen​

This is the story that lead up to the demise of the friendship between my best friend and I. We were inseparable for years, and it slowly faded, after this night the decline was significant the friendship is now beyond repair.​

A First Time Never Forgotten​

It has been exactly one year since the weirdest night of my life. Who in the right sanity would have guessed that I would have sex with my supposed gay best friend on grad night. Although it was amazing it still has caused permanent damage, maybe not from the sex itself, but the friendship is no longer existent. This is a partial dairy entry for the night, and the rest has been filled in.

It started getting good after the dance when the anticipation of illegally carrying alcohol in my vehicle. We were all underage, and we knew there were cops everywhere that night. Kiki, Greg and I checked into the hotel that we rented a room at and asked the front desk to allow no one to know we were there. Which wasn’t smart because they didn’t even let Sarah and Trent know we were in the room. Cole was supposed to arrive at 11:30pm so I went down to wait in the lobby for him, hotel key and vehicle keys in hand. I waited intently for him to arrive, nervous at what he would think of me in a dress, makeup, and an updo. When he did arrive I was eager to get back to my house. He looked at me and told me I looked beautiful. Then after I shrugged my shoulders he asked me why I could never take a compliment. I drove to my house and discussed with him the details of the dinner and dance. He told me that he would probably leave halfway through the night, and when I complained he told me "It’s not all about what you want." When I arrived at my home I picked up my duffel bag of water, booze, pop, and changes of clothes. Then the fun started... I grabbed a lighter and a joint. Cole and I sat on my deck off the side of my house and got high. I had my bath robe covering my grad dress, and was more than eager to get the night going. My mom peered out the deck door with her mouth wide open, not believing what she was watching. My father was asked to join but since he had to drive us to the hotel. When we were done I packed my last few things including the 40oz of Red Sour Puss that was given to me as a gift for graduating. I was upset because my parents had refrigerated it. As we got into the SUV, Cole spilled coffee on himself, we laughed at random things all the way there. When my dad dropped us off at the front doors he said all but one thing to me after congratulating me and telling me to have a good night...
"behave".

When we got into the room I poured a drink, my friends were all sitting in bed watching TV. We ordered pizza and Cole and I chilled in the separate room that had a futon, TV, and a PS2. When the pizza delivery guy knocked at the door I answered in my underwear and black bra. My friends ripped me away from the door, and handed my drink so I would be distracted. Everyone was eating and Brandon had the munchies. So as Cole talked to Devon on his cell phone I was feeding him pieces of pizza. Cole was making tons of random comments like "TK’s looking at me funny", "she’s going to rape me help me Devon!!". Meanwhile I wasn’t even on the top bunk with him. Cole eventually had to let Devon go, and he was talking about sleeping in his car because he was too messed up to drive. I laughed and said "yeah ok Cole, or you can just sleep on the bunk?" He thought that was a good idea as well. I invited him down to the bottom so that we could watch some porn that he and I had picked out the day before. He was eager to watch it as well as I wouldn’t let him know what it was like. So I went to grab one more piece of pizza and brush my teeth, when I opened the door everyone else in the other room screamed at me to shut the door... I hadn’t realized that they could see the TV, and Travis is the biggest homophobe I know to date. So I closed it, and my friends were asleep by 12:30am, leaving Cole and I to our own boredom.

The alcohol had really mixed with Cole at first, but he had then calmed down. It started innocently enough, and we spent a few hours watching porn. I switched from playing with his hair, to rubbing his back, until he needed to roll over onto his side, and he proceeded to tell me that I didn't have to. So I sat up behind him half heartedly paying attention to the movie, and then to his body twitching, I was trying to pinpoint the exact sort of scenes that were setting off his twitching. He seemed to roll back and forth all right, but when the content got rough, he moved again. We tried to watch straight porn but it got too weird, he said that it seemed wrong to him because the girls were being used. I didn't personally like the awkwardness the straight stuff brought up, so we put the gay stuff back on, but because the remote wasn’t working we had to watch all the scenes we had watched already, all over again. This only made me realize even more the parts of the movie that triggered his responses. When I asked him about it, he didn’t really have an answer for me, so we continued to watching the movie. He brought up for some strange reason, wishing he had brought the strawberry flavored body oil he had bought the day before. I didn't really think anything about it this till much later, and what he might have been hinting at.

Nearing the end of the last scene Cole seemed to relax quite a bit, and looked really tired. So because he had decided he was going to wear his jeans, and shirt to bed, I crawled over him, and grabbed an extra pair of pj pants I brought incase I spilled booze on the ones I was wearing. When I undid his belt, he just kinda looked at me but lied there like he was playing innocently, I'll never forget the look on his face, of pure serenity. He didn't really make a sound or movement till I got to his fly, it was then that he grabbed his pants, and warned me that I was going to excite him, I didn't really listen because I didn't see anything sexual to it. I continued to pull his pants off, and he warned me once more before I got them off that I was exciting him, till I took them off, then he said in this adorable voice " I warned you, now I'm excited". I slipped the pj's on him, and took his socks off, folded his jeans and had him take his shirt off, and folded it as well.

The movie ended soon after I got back into bed beside him. I got up to turn the PS2 off, and turn the TV off as well, I checked what time it was outside my door, and seen 4:30am on the clock, and everyone was more than fast asleep. I was eager to do the same, but when I turned around I found a cozy Cole in my spot (the exact spot I told him to stay out of, because I have to sleep against a wall, and with my blanket) both of which he had done.... So I moved over to the bed ( it was completely dark). I asked him to move over, and then begged him to move, Then accidentally grabbed his crotch area, and shook him, but he wasn't moving. I then proceeded to sit on top of him, like I had done so many times, so many years ago. But there was something different happening. Cole's crotch was twitching, and I had asked him if was doing it voluntarily, be he said he wasn't. I asked him if I was hurting him, but before he could answer, I slid off his belly, to his side. I re-sat myself in a position that I was kneeling between his legs. I decided to run my really long finger nails down from his ribs to the base of his cock area... keeping in mind he still had the pants on. I ran my nails down him repeatedly asking him in order, "pain, ticklish, or torture?" He said it hurt sometimes, but when I did it really gently and asked him if it was painful, he shook his head, no. I did it again and asked him ticklish? Again he shook his head, no. So when I did it for the final time, asking if it was torture, he nodded. His reaction had to be simple enough, his back arched badly, and he moaned softly. I sat back to the side, a million things going through my mind... I asked him what I had to do, basically telling him, that this was way too weird, that I was really scared, and clueless, I put my entire body over his, and hugged him, telling him that I didn't want to mess up anything, because he was the single most important person in my life, and I didn't want anything to change. I asked him to put his hand on my chest, and to feel my heart pounding. I asked him once more if this was really what he wanted to do. He replied softly "we'll do only what you are comfortable with, and if you want me to stop, I will." He was gently playing with himself, and then he was masturbating to make himself hard. I asked him repeatedly to stop masturbating, I reminded him of my weakness for boys who masturbated, and he was the one who created that weakness of mine. He stopped but continued to play with the head of his cock I could only assume, but he was trying to make himself totally hard by the looks of it. I told him that I was clueless about sex, and that it had been five years since I had even touched a cock, let alone played with one.​

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Through the dark I could see him kinda look at me funny, and then proceeded to pull his cock out from his underwear, and my pj's. I still kinda sat there wondering what the hell to do, when I decided to get him to try and teach me. I made him sit in my lap as I had done with so many guys before him. He was kinda weirded out by it I think, cause when I told him to take my hand and teach me, he took my hand and put it on his cock, and let me play. After a few minutes he laid back down and just watched me play with his penis. All along his penis kept twitching, but it didn't seem to effect him. After a little while he moved his hand down to free his balls, which all along with his growing excitement grew closer to his tummy. As soon as he had taken them out, I whispered to him that I had always been repulsed by balls, so he then gently put them away. I decided that they couldn't be that bad, and took them back out, I never actually touched them with my hands, but just gently tugged on the skin from under his cock to his balls. That area of skin along with his penis were very soft in texture. I had learned through this experience why he had disliked his balls, as they were really large. He must have been more excited now because the first time I grabbed his cock with a solid grip, and squeezed all the way up, he said ow. But now when I did the same thing, moans would escape from his throat. I am supposing that he wasn’t totally hard the first time I squeezed because he defiantly let me know he was in pain. But when I did it the next few times he really just let the moans escape. I had attempted to ask him if it was his penis flinching or his tummy, but the only half response I got was "my pe-" and a huge moan escaped. It didn’t get much better for him when I asked "Cole where is your tickle spot?" I can't really recall if he physically showed me, or I wandered around till I found it. BUT when I did, I had a fucking heyday with it. He reacted so intensely to the touch, and he pre-came amazingly well. At one point when I whispered "oh you pre came babe" all he could whisper back was "sorry". His pernellium was the coolest feeling spot ever, it was very squishy that I squished it over, and over till I decided to lick my fingers and squish it some more. I am quite sure that Cole didn't mind, because the only thing coming from his mouth was the soft moans, and sexy little groans. Since during the whole time I had wanted to put it in my mouth, I had to warn him that it was physically impossible for me to do so. He replied that it was ok, and "we would only do what I was comfortable doing". Even though I probably could have managed I didn't want to.

I was soon time for me to leave my so called new found safe area, and move onto the next huge, impossible, step: SEX.... aha ok it wasn't all that bad, he was gentle. So I kinda stopped what I was doing to look at him, and looked him in the eyes. I asked him if he really wanted to do this, and if he could handle it. I don't recall him giving a straight answer, but his body language showed reluctance, after whatever reply he had given, I had said "well we can't do it on this bed, it's wayy too loud." So he suggested the floor. I replied somewhat enthusiastically "Alright, lets do this..." trying to sound like I wasn’t scared out of my mind. Cole didn't move at first. So I said "come on" a second time, and he threw a pillow to the ground, and sat up to move. He was quickly massaging under his head, and then got up only to lay back down on the floor again. I grabbed a blanket and placed it under his body so he wouldn't get rug burn from the horrible carpet in the hotel room, and grabbed my blankey to put under my knees so I didn't get rug burn on my knees. I took off my pants, and sighed to myself, thinking to myself that I was totally crazy. I kneeled overtop of him, so that the tip of his cock was just touching my pussy lips. I said to him.. "I wouldn't guess that you have protection on you?", he laughed and said no, "I wasn't expecting this to happen". I shrugged, and said "well I'm not waiting another 5 years for this", and he said "nah., me either". I leaned forward and asked him yet again if he really wanted to go through with this, and he calmly said again "we'll do only what you are comfortable with doing with me." This set off an evil streak in my mind... as I thought to myself... well now that you are down under me... and I'm on top.. isn't it really what I want, and not you...

I firmly grabbed his penis, and told him to hold it, and tell me if it hurts. I tried to lower myself down onto him, but my cunt wasn't having it, he whispered "ow", and I asked if it hurt, he replied "a little bit". So I sat farther up, and took his cock out of his hand, and ran his head back between my lips... I was wet as hell, and figured he could use the extra lube. The second attempt was much better, and he sort of slid right in. I had to sit up straight before I started thrusting. It had been that split second pain, and that was it, I got over the feeling of having to pee really quickly. At first it was just me thrusting, and then he joined in. He tried for a much deeper penetration that was kinda painful, but made me feel like I had to pee again. Cole was able to pull of women on top like he was born to do it. But doggy style was the most amazing. He acted like a porn star, running his cock from my cunt to my asshole, lubing me up all the way back and forth. I froze, thinking he was going to stick it in my ass. I said to him " Cole don't you dare stick it in there" , he laughed, and replied "don't worry I wont". I attempted to play with his asshole while he was behind me, I reached back, and his balls must have been tight to his body cause I didn’t feel them. Just as I was about to make it to where I wanted to be, he stopped immediately. I didn’t think he was permanently stopping, so I asked him to get on his back again, and he only much agreed. I sat up on him, and tried reverse cowgirl, then turned around and had him put his legs up behind me. I got bored pretty quickly, and he took action.... "TK, get on your back..." I laughed, and said.. "woah someone is taking control, uh oh". Cole tried to penetrate me while I was laying on my back, but he wasn't getting anywhere, my body would not let him enter me that way. He grabbed the pillow from under my head, and lifted my back and butt off the floor, and put it under there, he then proceeded to stick his cock back in, and continue. Although I think this is the most plain position, it was the one he finally came in.

The whole sex act never lasted more than 15 minutes, and I don't hold it against him, because is has been 5 years since he had sex, with the loosest pussy of life. But I'll never forget Cole's last words.... "TK I'm going to come, where do you want it? Before I could even answer he said in the sexiest voice.. "I came...." It was an awkward moment as he pulled out, and sat up on his knees beside me on the floor. I grabbed his cock, and ran my hand all the way down it, just to make sure I got all the come out. I then cupped his face, and kissed the side of his lips... it was only ironic because half way through the sex, I made a comment to the extent "haha yeah I'm amazing, I'm having sex with you, and haven’t kissed you once"

Cole put the pj pants back on, and was going to climb into bed, and fall asleep... I told him "he wasn't going anywhere just yet, and I wanted to shower... with him".. he was hesitant, but followed me into the bathroom. He asked why he had to shower, and I said, because ''you just had unprotected sex, and I know how wet I get...", after I realized I didn’t want to wreck my up-do, the cold floor, and waking everyone up... I grabbed a cloth, and ran it under warm water, and soaped it up for him, and looked in the mirror to see the most hurtful look on Cole’s face.. one of such regret, I decided that even more so now I didn’t want to shower with him. Cole took the cloth from me, and pulled his pants away from his body... rubbed himself down, and then looked at his cock, and looked at me almost puzzled... he showed me the top... and he was still hard. I wonder now how far I could have taken this, should I have showered with him, should I have tried to get him off a second time. Should we of had sex a second time, to let him have a good long round of sex for the first time maybe ever. Either way, I had to go pee, and Cole went back to bed... I went back after, and was blinded by the light, and walked into the door, waking Sarah...

I crawled back into bed with Cole, and put my head on his tummy... we didn't move forever, till he whispered, "TK hun, I can't sleep like this", the next thing I remember was waking up in the morning, climbing over him, and grabbing a bottle of water. Cole got up after me, and grabbed one too... he was walking across the room, and was embarrassingly trying to cover up his morning hard on, he said to me "don’t look at me...", and I was like "oh goodness I’m not Cole". He got back into bed, and looked over at me, he said "my dick hurts really badly", and I responded "god gave you hands, so use them". Cole slid under the blankets, and said "later I will". Again I question what I was thinking... I might of had the perfect opportunity to have sex with him again, or at the very least play with his cock some more in the daylight, which I was later to find out is one of his quirks with me.​
Cole is free today;
Accepted, beautiful, and gay.
~
Although Cole and I are no longer friends today is one that marked many memories, I still love my gay best friend no matter what happens.​

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Tk... that was intense.
Yeah.. it's now been a year and a half since I lost my virginity to him.. and I'm still barking up his tree. He may be gay... but fuck he was the best lay of the 3 boys I've been with (1 straight, 1 bi). We had sex a second time.. it wasn't as eventful cause my brother sorta came home midway through.... but a year after the last fuck with him.. and I'm still scheming to get his ass back in bed...

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TK...wow, girl. Just...wow.

Same here man this stuffs gotta be some of the hottest stuff I ever read on here

Even so, it's amazing hard to keep it going! To that end, a new (old) story of my own experience (with my own penis).

As mentioned in earlier posts, I am just barely over 7" long, and just barely under 7" in girth (7.2" X 6.9"). I never go "too deep," but I have on occasion gone "too fast." Some women take some time (not a lot...just some) to get used to me. The only ones who didn't had given birth (that is true so far).

Now, this story is more one of how humorous I found her statements than how impressed she was by my semi-hung stature. I'd met her out with friends for a night of frivolity and fun, and she was looking DAMNED good! I am about 10 years younger than she, but that has never been an issue...it's all good! Anyway, we made it about halfway through the night before we finally admitted to the "pull" we felt and left. And I do mean we just stood up and walked out. I even left my credit card...my asshole friends put about 20 drinks on it...that's a different story.

Anyway, we climb in her minivan (with me driving), and stop for protection on the way (she got it, not me). And she comes out with a 12-pack of Trojan Magnums...and I'm trying to figure out who in the hell she'd been talking to about me! We speed off to her house and get undressed.

I am stunned at how sexy this 35-year-old mother of two is, and I'm harder than a railroad spike in less than 2 seconds. We start the foreplay, and I'm all over her...her breasts (which hung beautifully), ass, legs, pussy....I was a madman! She was equally enamoured, though she never went down on me (not a requirement), and we really got steamed up. She hands me a condom, and I get it on (under the covers...we're both a little shy), and she pushes me on my back and straddles me.

Here's the funny part...

As she starts sliding me inside of her, she gets a first confused, then surprised, and finally (happily) determined look on her face. When I was all the way inside her, she gave me what I consider to be the ULTIMATE bad-girl grin and literally squeals, "I can FEEL you!"

I was roaring with laughter! I laughed so hard, I nearly lost my hard-on. Thankfully, I didn't and we had sex a total of four times that night! And I was ridden every way I could possibly imagine! Older women are so creative!

So, now that I've gotten myself all worked up, I'm going to let y'all read this little gem and tell me what you think.

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE!

"I can feel you" lmao! thats a very sexy and slightly humourous story, well done Lemont77.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I can feel you" lmao! thats a very sexy and slightly humourous story, well done Lemont77.

yeah, I thought so myself! And I'm just collecting other people's stories as well. Unfortunately, to most, it appears I'm just trying to fill the old "spank bank," but I am genuinely interested in the origin of everyone's involvement/introduction/realization of/to the big penis.

Hahaha thanks I'll take that as a compliment.

Very much, it was a compliment! :biggrin1:

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
REAL first time story...
I had this g/f who was 18 and not a virgin...we had been messing around together for quite a while and I knew she was going to be my first...I think she was into the fact that I was going to lose it with her...one night we were doing a lot of stuff together in the back seat of my dad's car (!)...we were parked in a remote area... seemed like for hours... I was very excited...hard as a rock the whole time...she was rubbing on me and I was rubbing on her, kissing, etc...well finally she was pulling my pants off and she was taking her stuff off...I don't think we got completely undressed: I just remember I was sitting in the back seat...she climbed up and over the top of me...I remember reaching under her and touching her, she was really wet: I mean really slippery...it was like WOW...I played with her a little while she stroked me: finally she moved forward and guided me to her...she sort of rubbed me back and forth for a minute... you know? like she was using herself to lube me...I was already pretty wet myself...no condom...crazy...anyway...she held me in place and started to slide down on me... that felt incredible...she was soo slippery and warm, and she had a pretty good "grip"...I guess she was pretty tight or so it felt that way to me...she slid down really slow and I could feel an orgasm coming almost right away just from feeling her tight slippery pussy completely engulfing me...she got all the way down on me and I was starting to struggle...she just sat there for a little while...then she slid up...all the way and then slid down...all real slow... she went up and down about 4 or 5 more times and I could feel that really strong "I'm gonna come" feeling, very strong...and I tried to hold it back...it was really an intense thing...like the orgasm was coming from a long way sort of? well...she was still moving when I started to come really, REALLY hard...I actually did moan, noooo or something, it was so intense...I had my hands on her ass...sort of trying to get her to stop moving, but she wouldn't stop...I was really trying to make her stop moving and I'm sure she knew it, but she kept moving slow up and down while I was coming soooo hard...it was driving me crazy...feeling her sliding up and down while I was shooting like that...probably at least 10 times...and I know I was making noise because with her moving slow on mysensitive cock, it was almost hurting (in a good way...lol).. and I was probably squirming a little trying to deal with it...anyway, after I stopped moaning and coming she stopped for a few minutes...I stayed hard, so she started riding again...now we were really wet, there was just a whole lot of my cum inthere and it was all over me and coming out of her...after a few minutes (maybe 5?), I could feel another orgasm starting to come on and after some more very slow sliding up and down...I had another orgasm, not as intense as the first, but still an orgasm...she never said anything, but I know that she knew I had two orgasms.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a story about when I first had sex with my lover.

As soon as I walked into the hotel room I told him to kneel. He knelt before me fully clothed and I started telling him what was expected of him. I handed him my bag and told him to empty the toys. His eyes widened as he took out the strap on and said that it would never be able to fit in him.
I told him I didn't give him permission to speak.
He continued taking the things out and laying them on the cheap hotel room table you find in every motel.

I then told him I was going to teach him the positions required by my subs and he better listen because I would only tell him once.

After the three standard positions were taught, I told him to stand and take off his clothes. As he was taking off his shirt, I looked at the crotch of his pants and saw his hard cock outlined. I felt my pussy jump and begin to immediately get wet. I was surprised at my reaction because in these types of scenes I usually ignore the cock unless it is to torture it a bit. But now I wanted to see this cock.

He wasn't wearing underwear and when he pulled those pants down, I know a moan escaped from my lips. The shock of red hair above his thick cock was so sexy, I kept looking at it. This was the first time in my life that I was not grossed out by pubic or chest hair.

He was beautiful. He stood a lot taller than me, at 6'2 and looking at him, I knew if I moved up against him, his cock would be on my stomach.

I tried keeping my composure, not lose my self control.

I told him, "You have a nice hard cock slut." His cock jumped and he moaned. At that point, I lost all control. I told him I wanted to suck his cock. I pushed him hard and he landed on the bed, cock straight up. I got between his legs and immediately took his cock as far down as I could.

"I can't believe you are sucking my cock Mistress!" he said.

Taking his cock out of my mouth I said, "Neither can I!" At that moment all roles were finished and I was just my naturally aggressive self. I sucked him hard and slow, gagging on his cock.

"May I lick your pussy Mistress?" he asked. I said no because then I couldn't concentrate on sucking his 7.2 x6.5 cock. I loved going down as far as I could, gagging on it.

"I'm going to cum" he gasped.
"No you're not!" I said after I took his cock out of my mouth.

"Do you have any rubbers?" I asked him, my pussy soaked and throbbing from sucking him.
"No, I didn't think we'd be doing this," he answered.

After swearing and calling him an idiot, I handed him my dildo to fuck me with. I told him when we were leaving to make sure he brought a pack of condoms.

The next day, we arrived at the same time. As soon as we got into the motel, I told him to strip me. When I was naked, I put him on is knees again so he could suck on my tits. I couldn't get his big dick out of my mind and less than a minute I told him to get up and strip.

His cock was rock hard, sticking straight out and I wanted to suck it again but I wanted him to fuck me more. I got on my back, put a condom on him and told him to put it in slow. He rubbed his cock up and down my wet slit and I told him to stop fucking around and put it in. He put the head of his cock in and pushed it in slow.

The nerves in the walls of my pussy were on fire. I was tingling and hot. I was gasping when I told him to push it in all the way and leave it there. When he had it buried, he pushed in hard, keeping pressure and I came all over his cock right away. When I came, my pussy tried pushing him out and he couldn't help sliding out. Then he started sliding in and out of my pussy slow until I told him to fuck me fast and hard.

I don't know how often I came on his cock that day, or how often in the past 6 months.