Real Swinger Video

crazybitch99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi,

Wondering if there are any real swinger videos where a couple or more meet actually first time and doin it.

Mostly whats available is fake ones or like many men banging just one woman kinda videos.

Thanks in advance.

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I saw this hot swingers video. Although not new to the swingers scene, this video featured many who were seeing each other for the first time. They kept talking about this guy who would be showing up, and all the guys kind of winked about it. Evidently they knew about his reputation...as did a few of the ladies. Well when Big Pete showed up, he became the center of attention, because he had a HUGE dick. The guys just watched in awe...and the ladies were all anxious to see and feel it first hand. It was great to see the expressions on their faces when they saw it for the first time. I guess they weren't disappointed. What made it REALLY hot was at the end of the video, several of the women lined up and watched BIG PETE stroke his big dick until he sprayed this massive load all over the place. Real turn-on...would love to see that video again. Anyone know where it would be?? By the way CRAZY99, what would you like to see in a swinger video?

crazybitch99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Years ago I saw this hot swingers video. Although not new to the swingers scene, this video featured many who were seeing each other for the first time. They kept talking about this guy who would be showing up, and all the guys kind of winked about it. Evidently they knew about his reputation...as did a few of the ladies. Well when Big Pete showed up, he became the center of attention, because he had a HUGE dick. The guys just watched in awe...and the ladies were all anxious to see and feel it first hand. It was great to see the expressions on their faces when they saw it for the first time. I guess they weren't disappointed. What made it REALLY hot was at the end of the video, several of the women lined up and watched BIG PETE stroke his big dick until he sprayed this massive load all over the place. Real turn-on...would love to see that video again. Anyone know where it would be?? By the way CRAZY99, what would you like to see in a swinger video?

exactly the same you have explained. a first time real swinger video can be lot different to the usual planned videos on the net. i like to see the surprise and see how their partners find it when engaging with others specially ones who are bigger than their partners. can be quite hot.

crazybitch99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no not really, but i love the idea. I personally have not experienced but wouldn't mind trying out if i have the chance.