Really curious to know - what does being fucked feel like?

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Like shoving a Porcupine up your ass..But that's just my first experience...(My first was really hung and girthy). Maybe that was my mistake. Start small with a thin Dildo, and build yourself up..You should be ok for your first real Cock..

bxtoni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It feels good when you are with someone that knows what they are doing. Yes there is pain at first, but not impossible pain. It takes a minute for you to acclimate to the feeling and too many guys just start jabbing you as if they were banging a pussy. Try not to fight it, don't tense up and before you know it, it's in. Inside or out, for me, it always feels like the guy is pushing into my sphincter trying to get in instead of actually being inside. To tell the truth, for me it is more of a psychological than physical pleasure. Personally, I prefer oral.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you sent everyone to a spam link ?
what an arse!

ooohh you poor ASS
you were sooo hungry for sommit to do, you clicked it within 2-3 minutes (ONLY) of when i had it up
YOU are the arse, im afraid ( not really) to say

english? dont have no humour huh?

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been fucked before, only sucked cock a couple times and I'm curious to know what does it feel like being fucked? I know this sounds like an incredibly stupid question but I've been contemplating getting fucked and want to know what it feels like first

That's kind of one of those questions like, "What does chocolate taste like?" :smile:

I usually don't like being on the bottom, but my sometime bf spent New Year's Eve and all day New Year's Day in my bed and I let him do it...and he gave me my first prostate orgasm...and it was AMAZING. Fuck the pain, the wave upon wave upon wave of orgasm more than made up for it.

So, lots and lots of lube, lots of patience on the part of your partner (you can't just poke it in) and lots of relaxation on your part.

Reactions: odave

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its painful at first especially the first time.. but then after that.. depending on a guys size, technique, patience, it can be and is awesome..

I could never be a 100% bottom.. but def do like it.. especially when a guy makes it so me and him cum at the same time..

raddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pretty much it's not something you are going to want to judge off of your first experience. Each time it get easier and easier and feels better and better. Like everyone else said it takes time, patience, lube, and relaxation.

Reactions: deleted1074483

Not to be crude, but my first experiences using anal toys felt similar to bowel movements.

I highly suggest you get your hands on a small dildo and some lube and judge for yourself.

And do some research on performing a proper enema. An unclean experience can be embarassing.

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did my first time with someone who was quite large (8 or so) and thick - I was very turned on and into him - he was gentle and attentive - I felt alot of pressure, but not pain - we fucked in several positions for a long time and I orgasmed tremendously with only a few strokes. It doesn't have to hurt, but relaxation, lube and trust are needed.

top_heavy

Expert Member
Media
Just relax!! Go slow. Have fun!! If it hurts tell him to wait!! He doest always have to pull out. Just give you a second or a min to catch your breath and relax!!! Then. When you are relaxed and enjoying OMG!!!!!

Reactions: Mister2101

BigNole

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is my experience. When I was young, 20's , I didn't know how to "do it". So I just let it happen but I was tense and all, not good. Relax is the key.Then AIDS came so I never had anal for the next 30 years. Now I am in my mid 50's and I realize I can be safe and have fun.

It is the most incredible thing I have experienced and being older does not matter one bit. I have an uncontrollable vocalization of pleasure, it is hard to describe the feeling other than electrifying. I am a masculine man and I must admit that I did not want to admit that I liked it. But now...I LOVE it.