Really thick and long cocks in members gallery

damien6663

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most girls usually comment on my thickness, but compared to some on here, i got a pencil dik LOL!

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost every other member on this site is thick so just look around if you haven't already.

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a response to your request. I am an honest 9x8. Sorry but when I tried to put pic of my cock it would not upload due to wrong format. If you want, I can send a pic in an email. Send me a private message with an email address and I'll send a pic.

zarzuela

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As far as I've seen, SOME of the thickest members here are:Fire StickextralargehungAdam BleytouQuercusonevappiekiller cockmatthi (yummy)bigjohnnyukXXLJOwristthickxlsomeguyinmassDbugcreedyburns1dethickgirth

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's a response to your request. I am an honest 9x8. Sorry but when I tried to put pic of my cock it would not upload due to wrong format. If you want, I can send a pic in an email. Send me a private message with an email address and I'll send a pic.

what kind of format are you using? I have never heard of a member having problems uploading due to format.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not that he can't use the gallery its just that he has one pic that he wants to send someone and get feedback from and pretend its his cock. Its not hard to put a pic in the gallery.

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was able to change pic of my cock to Jpeg.. so it did upload. See it in gallery or profile