Receiving anal for the first time, need advice

jayranner5

Experimental Member
Media
I almost bottomed with this couple... she was into strapon play too. He started rubbing my anus with his finger which felt great. However, she wanted to watch us both make out before I bottomed. When I refused, she stormed out and it was over. Pretty big bitch, but I wasn't going to be forced to do something I don't want to do.

All I want to do is try getting fucked in the ass by a real cock. Once I do it the first time, I'll get into the 2nd, and by the 3rd I should be past the uncomfortable part. I realized that drinking a little bit and taking down my inhibitions is the only way I'll try it the first time.

I don't really want to be in that submissive of a role 100 percent so I'd top first. The only thing that really pushes me to try it is guys describing how good it feels.

I know its an "acquired skill" but I'd want this to be something thats almost life altering, a huge incredibly uncontrollable orgasm that takes me to the next level. Being forced to moan & groan & forced to cum hands free would be incredible.

I've saved many comments on here to remind myself & it pushes me to make more contacts... I've finally gotten past the point & now I believe "hey, just cus I like it in the ass doesn't make me any less masculine or less of a man than anybody else... matter of fact, I'll hold my chin up now, I can do a lot more in the bedroom to GIRLS & GUYS that most guys cannot & never will."

Again, the biggest thing has been copying and pasting descriptions of how good it feels to bottom from this forum into a document and checking it weekly, which is breaking that psychological barrier down. I'm a bodybuilder, so its macho shit all day. But then I have a submissive side to me.

Any other guys that want to describe how incredible the bottoming experience is, PLEASE DO. I'll keep on reading it & its going to happen soon before the summer is over.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1656/p1010352c.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/770/p1010349y.jpg

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Earl that is so not true, if you are relaxed enough, comfortable with the person and go slow there is no need for it to be painful it will be uncomfortable but should not be painful. they key is slow movements and lots of lube.