Red headed Cock at Gym

October68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it is true Red heads definitely have it going on in the cock department. I was at the Gym this morning changing into my street clothes and this tall sweaty red head who was working out next to me earlier on the eliptical started to undress. His cock was visible under his sheer sports shorts and they were soaked in his sweat. He took them off and even sweat was dripping off his cock head and balls were so long and soft. I couldn't believe what I was seeing he payed no attention to me as I was naked too and I am not that endowed especially in front of others my cock gets stage fright!!! But his cock had to be at least 6 inches soft.

October68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it was so cool to see a nice cock instead of all the small shriveled ones on some of the bodybuilders. But I am trying to lose another 25 pounds and my cock is not much to be proud about. I am not red headed though. Wish I was!!! LOL!!!

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nothing is as beautiful as a red head's large dick slowly rising from flaccid to full erection, the beautiful cock head enflaming to a deeper red and then crystal clear drops of pre cum starting to ooze out of the dick slit while the red pubes glow like a tropical sunset on the water. Whadda you know, I got myself hard. Got to go take care of that!

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing is as beautiful as a red head's large dick slowly rising from flaccid to full erection, the beautiful cock head enflaming to a deeper red and then crystal clear drops of pre cum starting to ooze out of the dick slit while the red pubes glow like a tropical sunset on the water. Whadda you know, I got myself hard. Got to go take care of that!

wow!

i didn't realize a redhead genitals could be so poetic

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We are talking about red haired guys and their cocks, right? Not cocks with red heads. LOL

Everytime I see a thread on this topic I think of a guy I use to see in the bathrooms when I worked part-time at wrestling matches in Birmingham. Open urinals and he had one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. Course, he wasn't bad looking himself.

I didn't intentionally follow him but by chance saw him in there more than once. Lucky me. Unlucky me...never had him.