Redbone girls and Huge cocks

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find redone girls very pretty and after searching I realized there is no ongoing dedicated thread in this forum. So I thought to start one.

Does anyone else on this forum think the same about red bone girls ?

Please pay attention to the title. It says huge cock. Please contribute some hot videos to this thread and lets pay tribute to these beautiful girls.

To start with this thread, here is the first link
Amazing RedBone Fuck

Credit to the original poster-RoccoBD

Last edited:

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, I know I can't be the only one but everyone else obviously doesn't want to look stupid, so I'll be the moron here:

WTF is a Redbone? The only thing I see in common with these girls, other than they look at least partially black is that they had something red or pink on them, be it clothes or hair. What am I missing here?

And while we're at it, I've heard of a "yellowbone" too. Care to fill me in there while we're at it?

And are there any other "bone" types I need to be made aware of?

BRpope

1st Like
Media
OK, I know I can't be the only one but everyone else obviously doesn't want to look stupid, so I'll be the moron here:

WTF is a Redbone? The only thing I see in common with these girls, other than they look at least partially black is that they had something red or pink on them, be it clothes or hair. What am I missing here?

And while we're at it, I've heard of a "yellowbone" too. Care to fill me in there while we're at it?

And are there any other "bone" types I need to be made aware of?

I think redbone is a racial term used to describe light skinned black females. I think its a southern thing maybe. Google will probably have the right answer though. I think yellowbone is similar but maybe lighter skinned than redbone. I dont know, sounds like a racial slur for some reason.

RoccoBD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some people but light skinned black girls in the redbone class, but to me to be a true redbone you have to have a red tone to your skin, which usally comes from being black mixed with native american. Neither redbone or yellowbone is a racist term.

vega

1st Like
Media
While I do find that skin tone gorgeous I'm going to go ahead and say that calling people of Native American decent "red" is generally considered racist in the same way that calling someone of Asian decent "yellow" is.

RoccoBD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I do find that skin tone gorgeous I'm going to go ahead and say that calling people of Native American decent "red" is generally considered racist in the same way that calling someone of Asian decent "yellow" is.

There is being politically correct and there is reality. If you call them as a group red skins or something like that you can call it racist. But some people of native american do have a redish tone to their skin. And some asians do have a yellow tone to there skin, if you compare it to white.

My grandfather could be called a redbone (but usually guys are not called redbones) His mother was native american and his father was black. His skin had a reddish tone to it. Nothing racist about it, that was just the color of his skin. Native american's just like blacks come in all types of shades of skin colors.

So, no I would not call a native american person a red, but if their skin happened to have a red tone to it, that is just reality. My skin has a slight red tone to it; which came from my grandfathers side of the family.