redhair/ red pubic hair

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by lbkontop, Jul 29, 2006.

1. lbkontop

lbkontop New Member

Albums:
    I really like redheads, I am talking natural ones. both guys and gals. what about you guys?

2. mindstar

mindstar New Member

Albums:
    i love gingers :)

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

We just polling who likes 'em red? I'll bite. Yes, sir, that's good.

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I only have been with one natural red head in life, and he was also well-hung. This combo made him a real treat in bed.....:biggrin1:

5. aviatorguy

aviatorguy New Member

Albums:
    I adore a thick red bush - my favourite colour!! Has anyone noticed how hung guys with red bush normally are - always seem extra thick and veiny - what about you girls, do you like red bush???

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i like slapping a red head on the ass. she will have my hand print with her for a week

7. I've been told that I'm a red head ... but I always thoguht that my hair was somewhere between brown/blonde/red ... :rolleyes:

8. avalonjim

avalonjim Member

Albums:
    I'm a redhead, and its sometimes scary how some dudes will turn it into a major redhead fetish. I find other redheads to be very sexy, but have only been attracted to a few. You either dig us or you don't. Personally now as an adult, I love my firecrotch as a kid I hated standing out. I started puberty REALLY early, so being the tall built kid (I still have clothes that fit from when I was 12 so obviously I was built like a man as a kid), the first to shave, wearing glasses, and THEN having bright red pubic hair before anyone else.... LOL i kinda stood out until I was about 15

9. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've dated a couple of men who had the same fetish and were more interested in projecting the stereotype onto me than getting to know me on a personal leve. As a result I tend to be wary of men who claim to have a thing for redheads.

At the age of 12, I was the tallest girl in my class and constantly teased for the red hair so I was always a little uncomfortable with the attention. Now I like the fact I don't look like everyone else.

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Here we go generalizing, but I'm adding one more to your list. I think often red heads have less pigmentation and perhaps thinner skin, therefore permitting extra veiny to show in their erections. And as for thickness, this one short redheaded guy at the YMCA has one of, if not the longest and thickest flaccid cocks I've ever seen. I shutter to think of it erected!

11. robmass42

robmass42 New Member

my ex-wife is a natural redhead. Its one of the qualities that I initially found attractive (okay, hot).:smile:

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I knew a guy in highschool gym that was a total red head. He was 2 years older than I was and only average in the crotch. Sure was wild red hair tho.

13. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

I lived in Boston, USA for over 30 yrs, huge Irish-Am population, and there weren't that many (real) redheads around! Those that were, male or female stood out in a great way! A very attractive natural genetic variation!

14. mdshorts

mdshorts New Member

THis is something that inrigues me - I have dark brown hair, and frankly, have only ever seen dark or medium brown pubic hair. ANyone have suguestions on where to find guys with red (or even blond) hair? WOuld love to see some different colored crotches.. lol.

15. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a redhead (on the blond side of it). People tend to like it a lot or not at all.

I have conversed with a number of redheaded guys on this site, and we all have similar experiences. I am amused by the number of times I have been asked whether red haired guys have red pubic hair. What would one expect? Green feathers, perhaps?

16. txquis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, i'm one of the ones who loves it.
    Absolutely hot.

17. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've always had a fetish for redheads. Always will.

18. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

There is red and red .... and there is GINGER (the last great taboo) !

19. B_hungniceguy

B_hungniceguy New Member

Glad someone brought up this topic- redheads have always been the number one turn on for me. I'm a bi guy- prefer guys- and hottest of all is to see a hairy chested redhead who's hairy everywhere. I've seen a few amazing redheads at the gym. Definitely have to be extra careful to, uh, control my reaction...

20. inwait8

inwait8 Member

Albums:
    Yeah... Oh Yeah. What is it about it? Don't really know. Some people like blondes and some like brunettes. I don't personally perfer one over the other, but I do find red heads special. Maybe its the rarity?