Rejected because of cut/uncut Status

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 51march, Aug 14, 2012.

1. 51march

51march New Member

Has anyone ever been rejected because you are either cut or uncut. How did you feel abou it? It happened to me a few times over the years. I would meet a guy(s) and after we got to know each other a bit, they would ask if I was uncut or cut. I would tell them I was cut ( can't lie). That was the end of that as they were looking an uncut guys only and went on their way. I tried not to take it personally, as everyone has their preferences, but still, I felt rejected. Any thoughts on this?

2. Viper73

Viper73 Member

I've had exactly the opposite happen... Had three women refuse both BJ and sex when they found out I was intact.

I was like, WTF... Since when is being 'original equipment' an issue. I definately understand exactly what you're talking about though.

I think people just want what they want based on what their 'ideal' is - right, wrong or indifferent.

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I hate to admit it but I have (or had) a friend who had one of the ugliest cocks in the world. He was uncut and looked a dogs dick sticking out the foreskin. :eek:

I don't think he is a member here but if so, the "or had" bit may be true.:frown1:

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love foreskin and i am cut but I would not reject someone for their cut status

5. notN2pussy

Gold Member

Albums:
    cut, never an issue, or would it be either way for me

6. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been rejected & called some really "odd" names ("Primitive" being one of them) due to being uncut by one woman.

As far as what I felt about it? Felt more surprised, than anything. Never been as issue before. But people have their tastes & deal-breakers and apparently, foreskin was hers. :biglaugh:

7. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    DAMN! I think intact, natural, uncut, the way God intended penises to look, are just GREAT!!!! The longer the foreskin the better! I'm cut and wish I had my skin. I'll take a foreskin over no foreskin anyday.....but I wouldn't turn a cut one away either, if it was attached to something nice.

8. karldergrosse

Gold Member

If I have ever been rejected because of my ample foreskin, I wasn't aware of it...and in some cases I have apparently been chosen because of it. It's hard to know whether acceptance or rejection is due to a foreskin if a potential sex partner has seen your cock, or learned of its status, in advance of a potential come-on. As for myself, despite being an ardent Intactivist, cut or uncut matters not a whit to me in choosing a sex partner! Cocks are cocks, all are beautiful and all have their own special charms. And possibly because of the very fact that I am intact, I sometimes am especially fascinated by an exceptional circ'ed one. --That does not, however, by any means imply that I'm turning in my Intactivist badge. All males have the right to keep the body that they were born with--though it must be added that when they become adults and have been fully informed, they have the further right to do with their own cocks as they see fit.....

P.S. No, 51, you should not take rejection because of your cut status in any way personally, disappointing though it might be. Sex and sexual attraction are funny (not "haha"--well, at least not generally!) things. Practically everyone has built-in preferences that cause the libido to catch fire or to fizzle; presence or absence of foreskin is just one of those factors. (Although I did once know an exception to the rule: that guy would fuck or be fucked by just absolutely anything and everything wearing pants, anytime, anywhere, any number of times...a male nymphomaniac, as it were. :redface:)

#8 karldergrosse, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  9. erratic

Gold Member

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you OP. I certainly haven't been rejected for being uncut. In fact, I've had guys who said they wanted me because I was uncut.

I dumped their asses. There's more to me, you know?

10. draw22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    same here. uncut is my top priority tho....uncut +++:biggrin1:

11. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    ^ draw22, great thick cock you got! Can't imagine anyone turning that down!

12. Jonasclifton

Jonasclifton New Member

Just a thought-if a woman dumps/rejects you because you're intact, simply ask her when was she circumcised? Remember, ALL babies are born with the same equipment (it's only arranged differntly - foreskin covering glans for males, and hood covering clitoris for females), so unless a female has had "female genital mutilation", she's just as uncircumcised as you are so she really shouldn't be throwing stones!

13. phonehome

phonehome Member

I got cut at at age 40 due to phimosis.

While I never had a women reject letting me in her pussy more than few did not suck on my dick as part of foreplay, now I never specifically asked for it or made a big deal of it and I don't know if despite liking getting fucked just did not like sucking dick or or they just did not like sucking uncut ones.

Since getting cut I have noticed the % of women wanting to suck my dick has gone WAY up.

14. DmacBB

DmacBB New Member

Albums:
    I'm cut but I've never noticed any rejection because of it. Most guys around here are cut so it might be that most people are just used to it.

15. tiger_oakley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer cut versus uncut,
    had a guy who was uncut & had a natural Scent that turned me off.
    The natural scent was not a problem for him because he was used to it
    being uncut and all.
    i do think that most uncut are thicker than cut-
    also having a profile on adam4 adam, noticed that most uncut guys on there tend to be h.i.v positive.....just something i noticed!
    Now if i met the right uncut guy with Very good hygiene, i mite marry him
    but until then>>>> Cut meat all the way for me!
    I hope that i have not offended anyone on here :)

16. rockdj79

rockdj79 Member

For a while, in my 20's, i had such a foreskin fetish, that my boyfriends names all rhymed...Gino, Guido, rodrigo, and romino. LoL I assumed w names like that, they'd be uncut...3 out of 4 ain't bad :)
    My partner is cut...but HUGE. And nicer and better and cuter than any guy in the world to me. So, even though I have a foreskin fetish, I love my guy. And no amount of foreskins will wake up at 6am when I wake up to make me coffee, or do all laundry, or give me back rubs whenever I want...I'd be stupid to give him up bc he isnt uncut :)

17. dude_007

Gold Member

Albums:
    If someone rejects you because of foreskin or no foreskin....honestly, do you really want to get involved with that person? To me, the deal-breaker would be that foreskin is a deal-breaker to him/her.

18. distance

distance New Member

Most women, everywhere, are going to prefer a cut cock. Don't know why. I'm in Europe at the moment, and women here consider a cut cock an interesting rarity. But the "accept" that most guys here are uncut, and just deal with it. By contrast, most American women (and a fair number of Canadians outside of Quebec) have only dealt with circumcised cocks, so they get freaked out by noticeable foreskin.

19. karldergrosse

Gold Member

(A) "Everywhere"? Very difficult to prove, at best.

(B) Quite true. People tend to prefer what they're familiar with. As the old German saying has it, "What the peasant doesn't know, he doesn't eat." (And no, there's no sexual innuendo there.)

Amusing and clever way of looking at it, JC...!

Unless you had been troubled by phimosis all of your life up to age 40, you may possibly have developed lichen sclerosus--which can be treated with betamethasone and stretching--no circumcision necessary.

If you did have phimosis before age 40, then maybe your "blind meat" itself, rather than your not being circumcised, was the deal breaker...?

I'm not sure just what "natural scent" you refer to, but if there was one and it repelled you, then the only thing to say is "De gustibus non est disputandum"; we all have our own turn-on's and turn-off's. "Not a problem for him since he was used to it"? I have a problem with that statement because a regularly cleaned penis, so far as my experience with a large number of intact men (and myself) has taught me, has no particularly noticeable scent--and certainly not one that can be perceived by a man about his own cock (unless, perhaps, he can self-suck?). The only "hygiene" necessary is an occasional use of plain water: retract, rinse glans and inner skin, push foreskin back over glans--nothing more. ~~~ Your observation, anecdotal though it may be, about circumcision and HIV status is highly interesting. It comports with what knowledgeable, unbiased people (both medical and lay) keep trying to tell the world, including the greedy AMA: CIRCUMCISION DOES NOT PREVENT AIDS OR ANY OTHER STD; IN FACT, THERE IS SOME EVIDENCE THAT IT MAKES THEM EASIER TO CONTRACT. (Without delving into substantiation, I'll just mention that the inner foreskin and glans produce an antibacterial, antiviral secretion. For more information, you might want to consult www.IntactAmerica.org and, say, www.Circumstitions.com.)

#19 karldergrosse, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  20. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

I am cut. have never been rejected because of it.