Rejected because of cut/uncut Status

longhorntx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am cut and play on both sides of the fence...I've known a number of women told me that would not suck an uncut guy. The guys I've been with care less about cut/uncut.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have been rejected by women on several occasions ,due to being intact ,and i hated it ,as i cared very much for both of them. Did not descend to their level via reference to cellulite , drooping breasts etc, after all , that would be shallow and unfair. Having said that , my own preference is for cut , but that is due more to a poor hygiene experience, than any aesthetic consideration .

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was wrestling with the decision of whether to circumcize what ended up being the first of two sons (and I am so glad I overcame my initial prejudices and left them intact), I have to admit that the question of whether they would be rejected by a girlfriend/partner was the last of the issues I had to overcome. I remember asking my wife (who was the initial proponent that we leave them as they were born), whether she would have had any issues fooling around with someone uncut. When she said, no, she would not have had any issues, I relented, and we let them be.

It's pretty sad that in a progressive place like NY, leaving your newborn boys intact is an act of courage and progressive in its own right.

I hope to be pretty open with my sons about this decision (which sure seems like a non-decision once I made it) and surely hope they won't be rejected by any lovers because I left them alone.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I hope to be pretty open with my sons about this decision (which sure seems like a non-decision once I made it) and surely hope they won't be rejected by any lovers because I left them alone.

Hey, if they get rejected over sonething that stupid (and I've never heard of any of my friends getting rejected over that, despite the previous posters who said it frequently happens outside of Québec), they sure dodged a bullet in the long run. I mean, what othed kind of nasty would someone that shallow be hiding? Sure wouldn't want that for a daughter/son-in-law.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Hey, if they get rejected over sonething that stupid (and I've never heard of any of my friends getting rejected over that, despite the previous posters who said it frequently happens outside of Québec), they sure dodged a bullet in the long run. I mean, what othed kind of nasty would someone that shallow be hiding? Sure wouldn't want that for a daughter/son-in-law.

Thanks for that (even though you are a Canadian with a cock from which some lucky lover/LPSG-admirer could still sip Champagne), and I fully agree that anyone who wouldn't want to sleep with my beauftiful, funny, charming, and perfectly incredible sons is totally not worthy of them. That said, from what I know, it is my sons, the son of a beautiful, but crunchy woman (also transplanted from Calif.), the son of an Indian doctor who examined one of my sons (and made a comment that at least his son wouldn't be alone), and 2 women who idolize my wife (and listened to her when she said would have no respect for them if they cut their boys), and my NY-born and bred sons who will be in the very distinct minority in this neck of the woods. . . .

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have very limited experience with uncut men; however, I'd never reject a man based on his uncut/cut status. I did have one bad experience with an uncut man years ago, but that was based on poor hygiene. Since that time I was blessed to be with someone who taught me the pleasure of playing with a man's foreskin. (Wish I still had that man....)

Anyway, if I am attracted to the man, I am going to be attracted to his cock - cut or uncut, it is going to be my playground and a source of joy and satisfaction to me!

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just a thought-if a woman dumps/rejects you because you're intact, simply ask her when was she circumcised? Remember, ALL babies are born with the same equipment (it's only arranged differntly - foreskin covering glans for males, and hood covering clitoris for females), so unless a female has had "female genital mutilation", she's just as uncircumcised as you are so she really shouldn't be throwing stones!

The only problem I really have with the comments above is the word "mutilation"..I have read it before on different threads and probably won't be the last time I see it..When I was a kid the first time I saw an uncut man I thought, well I really did not know what to think..until I was educated. It is a matter of preference, what your used to, what you prefer..I am cut, prefer cut, and I would not turn down a uncut man.I forget who's comment it was that all cocks are beautiful in my opinion is just plain wrong.I would be lying if I said all uncuts are beautiful looking, some are not. I also not all cut cocks are beautiful either. For the fun of it I googled ugly cocks.The first thing I read was from a girl who had a BF , she had got a look at his cock once and she said it was ugly and weird looking and he was frustrated with her because they had not had sex yet. She said it was because of the way is penis looked..She also said "it's my BF" what do I do ? She said she had feelings about him and did not know what to do..The ranter did not say if he was cut or uncut so it made me think maybe he was not cut and was ignorant of what one looked like..Just to let you know I don't care either way..I am sorry for getting long on the tooth...

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has anyone ever been rejected because you are either cut or uncut. How did you feel abou it? It happened to me a few times over the years. I would meet a guy(s) and after we got to know each other a bit, they would ask if I was uncut or cut. I would tell them I was cut ( can't lie). That was the end of that as they were looking an uncut guys only and went on their way. I tried not to take it personally, as everyone has their preferences, but still, I felt rejected. Any thoughts on this?

Wow that is interesting to hear as I have had the exact opposite experiences. I have had a couple occasions where a guy has been turned off or said he would not sleep with an uncut guy. Also, I have some female friends that are turned off by an uncut cock. From time I have realized with the gay men it tends to be the younger guys that are less experienced to be turned off by something before trying it (twinks, want just another cock like their own, or believe the stereotype that an uncut cock is dirty) and for the woman it is because they are so used to seeing a cut cock.

When I was younger these type of guys annoyed me and at times it got to me, but now nearing 30yrs I find more guys in NYC intrigued by an uncut dick.

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had exactly the opposite happen... Had three women refuse both BJ and sex when they found out I was intact.

I was like, WTF... Since when is being 'original equipment' an issue. I definately understand exactly what you're talking about though.

I think people just want what they want based on what their 'ideal' is - right, wrong or indifferent.

Relationships don't end because some people have a bit of pointless skin over the end of their cock.

They end because their personalities don't mix.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for that (even though you are a Canadian with a cock from which some lucky lover/LPSG-admirer could still sip Champagne), and I fully agree that anyone who wouldn't want to sleep with my beauftiful, funny, charming, and perfectly incredible sons is totally not worthy of them. That said, from what I know, it is my sons, the son of a beautiful, but crunchy woman (also transplanted from Calif.), the son of an Indian doctor who examined one of my sons (and made a comment that at least his son wouldn't be alone), and 2 women who idolize my wife (and listened to her when she said would have no respect for them if they cut their boys), and my NY-born and bred sons who will be in the very distinct minority in this neck of the woods. . . .

Perhaps they could start a club? ;)

Listen, I'm not a dad (yet), but it seems to me that it's a parent's natural inclination to worry about their kids' happiness. I'm sure they'll be perfectly happy once they figure out what foreskins are good for. And, if they're at all like me, they'll be grateful their parents gave them the choice of what to do with their bodies. (And don't forget, they'll be discriminated against for any number of stupid reasons. Being fat, being skinny, red hair, blond hair, liking math, liking the wrong video game system...)

(P.S. Letting it be known you've had people do shots out of your foreskin can get you invited to a lot of great college parties...)

Slim112

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a woman at a nudist resort tell me I was the first uncut one she had seen. Also mentioned she did not like it. She was not my type at all so it would have been real easy for me to make a nasty comment, but I did not.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a woman at a nudist resort tell me I was the first uncut one she had seen. Also mentioned she did not like it. She was not my type at all so it would have been real easy for me to make a nasty comment, but I did not.

Can't understand why she was put off by your cock, it's beautiful!

Reactions: markgaveda

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope. I find most girls are unfamiliar with the difference. I have to tell them I am uncut.
But often I have talked to men (who played with me) and they are facinated with my foreskin.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of all the conversations I've had, with the all of the females in my life, I don't ever remember the question of circumcision arising.

And I'd have been completely flabbergasted had I been rejected on that basis, it's just not something anyone I've ever met would regard as significant.

Surely anyone, who would regard such a trivial matter so important as to break off a relationship, was probably a poor choice anyway...?

To be honest, since joining this forum I have been absolutely amazed at the amount of times that the subject has arisen.

I don't think I ever gave the matter a moments thought before.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is a shame if anyone did reject you because of that.

And a shame for them to say it, whether or not it was really the truth.

But, sadly, there are many stupid and worthless people in the world, and there just isn't enough time to worry too much about their many regrettable activities.

Just move on, protect yourself properly in future relationships, but continue to celebrate the world in all its diversity.

That's what life is for. Not for moaning and bitching about meaningless "preferences" ...

:newangel:

Gman86au

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve been rejected by guys in the UK for being cut a few times. Some have said it’s ‘not their thing’, others have realised half way through doing something (hand down my pants) and then its killed the mood. One even told me that he thought circumcision was mutilation - bit of a mood killer.
It made me really self conscious and embarrassed for a while