Rejected because of rumored hugeness

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by coolhungluke, Mar 24, 2013.

1. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Member

Albums:
    On most standards I am considered hung. I would not go as far to call me a monster or a cock that would cause lasting physical harm. Tonight I was rejected by a young college-aged friend who was “warned” by his exbf and others that if he got fucked by me his hole would be ruined forever. He was curious enough to want to feel it in person but chickened out on bttming. He the said that I had had a sleazy reputation and was relieved to learn that my cock wasn’t 12” --- and yet he still did not let me fuck him as it was too big. I’ve never overstated my inches so I am not sure why I was the subject of an inch inflated roomer. Perhaps to sabotage my night or just out of jealousy. Has anyone else dealt with this situation?

2. Scrappydoo1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe the exbf wants to you. That would be the only reason why to sabotage your night. I have never had this happen but you might want to hookup with someone way outside of your circle.

3. Gisella

Gold Member

I would get scared anything bigger than finger size in my asshole..if he is anal virgin as myself I understand his apprehension. Which size are you?

Sabotage involved? Maybe..who knows?

Interesting situation.

4. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    Luke, I've found the size and sleaze rumors work both ways. I get asked out by guys who have heard I'm kinda piggy and have a big cock and want me to fuck them. On the other hand I sometimes get turned down by guys I ask out who have heard the rumors and are apprehensive. You said he wanted to "feel it in person" which tells me he's intrigued. I'd try to "close the deal" with lines like "I'll lube you up real good and go nice and slow" and "imagine what it will feel like with the head of my cock sliding in and out past your prosate" Doesn't always work for me but sometimes it does.

5. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Member

Albums:
    Now that I am single and dating I've discovered that I have a "reputation" within a social click. Not sure what to think about it because I've always considered myself discreet.

6. cliftoncock

cliftoncock New Member

Luke, what have women's reaction to your size been?

7. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Member

Albums:
    Surprised. In a good way.

8. whatsup474

whatsup474 Member

WOW N I C E Cock Man --Kentucky Man here

9. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Luke, you can "ruin me" any time you want!! ;-)

10. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Luke - you have a gorgeous cock and others are jealous of it. Too bad the kid chickened out. No one's hole is ever "ruined" and he missed out on a great night, I'm sure.

11. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    BIG D I disagree. On a seriously large cock, it they are an asshole, they most certainly can and do ruin you. I know Luke is not one of them and not implying that Luke at all, but a guy with a big dick that is merciless (long story short) can make you bleed, rip you up, etc. Sorry, but there are guys that "get off" on doing just that. I've seen it happen and have a friend that was with the wrong 'top' and ended up needing surgery the next day when he would not stop bleeding.

12. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Member

Albums:
    Stephen, thanks for your confidence. I am skilled and know how to open-up a bttm and offer exceptional pleasure. I did have an experience when I was 20 years old and I ripped a pettite brazillian bttm while topping him. He went to the doctor and was instructed to soak in a bathtub. It was a freaky experience, i don't like blood.

13. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi mate interesting your view point,but any man must be clear
    that if he own a cock over 7 inches length and 6 inches circumference,all women are not available for such type of dick
    for be successful try with women up to 40 years old and plenty kids that create a dilated and elastic vagina .
    And if she is black, all shall be much better
    and second do not start any relationship that could induce to sex, without be sure she could accept a big dick
    so women under 40 years old.with no kids
    absolutely aren't recommends having cock over 7 inches
    i would say over 6,5. Inches length