Replace your Large Cock for a Small One for $1 Million

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would you trade your big cock for this small one for a million dollars? How much would it take to give up your big one?

Attachments

D

deleted213967

Would you trade your big cock for this small one for a million dollars? How much would it take to give up your big one?

Dude, have you been frozen for decades like Austin Powers? What's a mere million today?

You have to up the ante a little to make this exercise interesting.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A million dollars is nothing these days. I would trade my cock for a small one if it was 10 million dollars (tax free).

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, interesting question. I am very happy with what I have - body, mind and soul. I wouldn't change that for the world. Plus, being rich isn't one of my desires really. :smile:

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
Since I'm a virgin and no one's ever seen my dick outside this site, I sure would. No use having an above-average dick if it goes unused. Having $175k+ in student loan debt, I could use the money more then an unused dick.

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, first of all, it may not be so small since flaccid length of most men has little to do with their erect length. If it is over 4 inches in length erect then it is more than enough to please most women and besides all that women's pleasuring is in her mind and in her mood not in your penis. You can look at my Gallery and my posts- my flaccid penis is over 7.5 inches long, and my erect penis is nine inches long and 8 inches in girth. I joined this site not to boast about my size but because it was suppose to be a support group for men who have problems and issues due to their huge penis. And I have had problems all my life- currently at age 60 my menopausal wife gets enormous pain during sex now that she can't self lubricate and then her teeth marks on my cock take longer and longer to recover. No, whatever crap you have heard on this site, not all women want a man with a large penis anymore than they want a man who weighs 350 pounds sitting on them. I may not want to trade my penis for that so called "small one" but looking back at my life my large cock has not gotten me much of anywhere so I may consider trading my one-in-a-million cock for a million bucks. I could sure use the money.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No happiness means more to me than money, my cock brings me ALOT of happiness, plus I bet having a 8x6.5 is less common than finding a guy with £650k.