Restroom Stall Jerk Off

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by fratdude13, Dec 21, 2012.

1. fratdude13

fratdude13 New Member

Who here has ever jerked off in a public bathroom stall? How did it make you feel? Was it more intense?

I have done it before and it's kinda cool because you feel like you could get caught but you really can't.

2. B_imarealbiglad

B_imarealbiglad New Member

yeh loads of times - very horny

3. wowbro10

Verified Gold Member

I have jerked off not only in a stall but at the urinal....many time

4. lesmeljos

lesmeljos Member

Better still - I enjoyed sharing a j/o session with a gorgeous man in the stall while I was studying at university. I jerked him first and then he reciprocated. It was fun. I never saw him again!

5. Oly19

Oly19 New Member

Yes. I have. I had to provide some cum for a sperm count. I thought that all medical labs had a room in which the seman could have been "collected," but I was wrong. The seman had to be less than 10 minutes old. My choices were to rent a sleezy motel room near the lab, or "do it" in my car.

I didn't want to spring for the 40 or 50 bucks for the motel and I didn't want to J.O. in a parking lot near the lab. It suddenly occrued to me that there was a McDonald's just up the street.

It was lunchtime, and the place was crowed. It was winter. I hung my coat over the stall door to indicate someone was occuping the space. Then I lowered the baby changing table and put my "cum reciptlable container" on it. Like I said, the place was crowed. I could hear men talking, peeing, talking and bitcing. They were just a few feet from me.

I pulled my trousers and underware down. I have never had a proplem getting a hard on, so I started to J. O. I could hear all the men coming ino the restroom. I contiued to stroke my dick as I Ilistened to all the commotiton, just a few feet from me.

Within a few minutes, I shot my "speicum" into the conntainer they gave me and, I ran it over to the lab. But YES, iit was one of the most exciting jack offs I have ever had, just because there were so many people going about their business, while I was going about mine.

6. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

There is always something titillating about doing it in public. I went remote camping last summer and the the other two guys went of fishing I stayed behind to pull things together for dinner and I jo'd out there in the open it was exciting. I felt a little naughty even though there was little risk of being caught.

7. galwayguy2

Verified Gold Member

Yeah i've done it a bunch of times, used to do it a lot in one place where i worked. always enjoyed it!

But once when i was in my early teens i was jerking off in the mens room stall of a large department store. I was stroking it for ages when a noise or something made me look up and there was a creepy guy staring down at me. He must've been standing on the toilet in the next stall for a boost but once i looked up he ran out of there like his ass was on fire. Only caught a glimpse it freaked the hell out of me and it was a long time before i did it in a public bathroom again!

8. D_w54de

D_w54de New Member

Similar experience (sort of). I jacked-off a few times in the library bathroom solo while in college. The bathroom was empty but someone could have come in at anytime.

9. cocklove

cocklove New Member

I've done it a bunch of times, and also jacked with other guys a few times at the urinals. It's totally hot.

10. fratdude13

fratdude13 New Member

This thread as so much potential come on Guys

11. bizzBoy

Verified Gold Member

I have yet to find a public restroom 'romantic' enough to fulfill the mood to jerk-off. (They've all been smelly and gross!) The stall at my previous work was fine, though.

12. Hard247

Hard247 Member

Oh fuck yea, stalls, urinals, empty locker rooms, shower stalls, steam room...u name it.... it's a big fuckin rush and love it every time! Still doing it every chance i get.... I figured if i get caught, i'd make that dude lick off that cum!

13. StuJr

StuJr New Member

Yeah, several times. And you can get caught, if someone s looking. I've noticed the telltale movement of the shadows meaning the guy is rubbing one out.

I've done it a few times in a doorless stall. That s more intense because you never know when someone is going to walk in.

14. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Used to jerk it regularly in a men's room in a church adjacent to where I worked. The time of day made it unlikely to be caught, but from time-to-time it was pretty close.

15. edonline

Gold Member

It can be very hot, exciting and fun under the right occasions. I love when there's a gap in the stall door so you can see and be seen.

16. fratdude13

fratdude13 New Member

Just rubbed one out. Always such a good feeling when you do it with the chance of being caught.

17. jb3

jb3
    Verified Gold Member

Hell yeah. I thought we all did?

18. Jman888

Jman888 New Member

I agree, think most guys have used a stall to jerk off one time or another. I like it never miss an opertunity to cum in the restroom if i can.

19. SolK95

Verified Gold Member

20. hungbilly

hungbilly New Member

in college, the third floor of the student union had a secluded men's room. The urinals were right across from the stalls. If you were sitting on the toilet, you could see the guys backs at the urinals. Was very common to be sitting there and guys looking back over shoulder, and if they saw you jerking they would turn around. Have even opened stall door and sucked and been sucked. That said, entrance was two heavy doors so you had plenty of time to hear someone entering.