Retarded penis

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is a retarded person the same as someone with learning difficulties? YES this is a stupid question and NO I dont have a huge penis. :biggrin1:
Mental retardation is not the same as learning disorders OR stupidity. I think our OP falls into that last category.

And thank you, SP.

To answer the OP, yes, retarded people have huge penises - but only retarded girls.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gawd, people upset by the use of 'retarded' on a board like this. PULLEAZE! There is a such thing. I don't know if the original poster is an idiot, but there have been historically associations with the older meaning of 'changeling' and enormous peter, as in 'Fanny Hill.' The bad part is not that retarded guys might have huge tools, but rather that they may have been taken advantage of by both male and female size queens--like bestialists who suck horses at the special farms (unlike those wonderfully humane Elite Zoo types who keep their pets as spouses.) The whole book seems to be one way after another to find a crescendo into yet more centimeters, and sometimes it works; but it's mainly because the 18th century prose style seems refined to us. A much better book came earlier, "Roxana, The Fortunate Mistress" by Defoe, and it's better than 'Moll Flanders.'

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe the question was just worded in an ingnorant manner. People with Down's Syndrome are born with certain physical characteristics such as attached ear lobes, shorter limbs, facial appearance, single palm crease, etc. It maybe that the originator of the question, was referring to Downnies as retarded. I have never heard of abnormal penis size being associated with Down's Syndrome.

But then the question arises, is this person going to start preying on mentally handicap people just to see a big dick.

So then he would be an idiot and disgusting.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Disgusting to prey on retarded people for any reason, they have to be cared for, and I know of several people who are very good at it. They are too innocent for other people to have sex with, because they don't really understand what is happening. It is a kind of rape to bother retarded people, and is, I'm sure, a crime when discovered (although the law may refer only to age, in which paedophilia could come into play, I don't know.) To see the buses full of these people is always heartbreaking, but at least when you see them that way, they are being somehow taken care of. I've worked temp years ago at a Spanish Harlem Center for retarded adults (the term is apt because not all of these people have Down's Syndrome) and it was just really sad.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Disgusting to prey on retarded people for any reason, they have to be cared for, and I know of several people who are very good at it. They are too innocent for other people to have sex with, because they don't really understand what is happening. It is a kind of rape to bother retarded people, and is, I'm sure, a crime when discovered (although the law may refer only to age, in which paedophilia could come into play, I don't know.) To see the buses full of these people is always heartbreaking, but at least when you see them that way, they are being somehow taken care of. I've worked temp years ago at a Spanish Harlem Center for retarded adults (the term is apt because not all of these people have Down's Syndrome) and it was just really sad.

Yes, and in the larger scheme they're a good reminder that one's own problems are usually pretty small.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Another silly Question :rolleyes: The words retarded and retarded are not ones which are commonly used in the UK because they are thought to be offensive and/or degrading possibly due to the words being used as general term of abuse. However the words seem to be in general use in the US. I was wobndering how many of you use these words and do you think they are acceptable?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Another silly Question :rolleyes: The words retarded and retarded are not ones which are commonly used in the UK because they are thought to be offensive and/or degrading possibly due to the words being used as general term of abuse. However the words seem to be in general use in the US. I was wobndering how many of you use these words and do you think they are acceptable?

They are much less acceptable than they used to be.
'Intellectually challenged' is the more common term.
Here in Canada, there was once an organization called something like the Canadian Association for the Mentally Retarded. (Maybe I have that wrong ... they changed their name a couple of decades ago.)
Because one of their main aims was to have the mentally challenged integrated into the communities, and because the phrase 'mentally retarded' seemed degrading, they changed the name to the Canadian Association for Community Living.
This was almost too polite, because it gave really no sense of what the organization was about.
But that shows that here in North America, we too have moved away from use of the word 'retarded.'

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, they're considered improper and politically incorrect here, too, but that's precious bullshit. all this 'mentally challenged' crap is making people sick at this point. I use retarded and think the problem is with people who just talk about this sort of thing and are always policing speech. No matter what anyone says, for example, racist, homophobic and sexist speech is far less harmful than physical violence brought on by any of these. Which doesn't mean it's admirable--but if it's a way to temporarily prevent even worse explosions, it's probably useful when done privately. Of course, doing it in public will help nothing and will even cause violence. But I don't see why such delicate things a 'mentally challenged' do anything but make people sound unable to face reality. They're a form of silly euphemism, except in such contexts where you need to use them in order to get something done and you need to communicate in a certain way so as not to turn somebody off. In that case, just as in all political situations, you have to use what will work, including all the '-challened' crap.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are much less acceptable than they used to be.
'Intellectually challenged' is the more common term.
"intellectually challenged" and "cognitively delayed" are both way out of vogue in psychology circles these days, SR. The "reasoning" behind it is that a challenge is something that can be overcome, and delayed implies that it will happen, just a little later. I can't remember the fashionable term right at the moment.

Of course, the OP is an absolutely idiotic question. Mental retardation (which, by the way, is the best descriptor even if it isn't PC; it simply means "slowed") can result from a plethora of causes, including trauma, pathogens, and genetic abnormalities. Some genetic abnormalities can cause unusual stimulation or suppression of the growth of various body parts.

Anyone with a desire to check out such body parts, though, is pretty low.