Retarded penis

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
They are much less acceptable than they used to be.
'Intellectually challenged' is the more common term.
Here in Canada, there was once an organization called something like the Canadian Association for the Mentally Retarded. (Maybe I have that wrong ... they changed their name a couple of decades ago.)
Because one of their main aims was to have the mentally challenged integrated into the communities, and because the phrase 'mentally retarded' seemed degrading, they changed the name to the Canadian Association for Community Living.
This was almost too polite, because it gave really no sense of what the organization was about.
But that shows that here in North America, we too have moved away from use of the word 'retarded.'
CAMR is what it used to be called or something to that effect. But yes they have changed it and I believe that it places those individuals at a fair advantage with the rest of Canadians. There is no reason why their rights as human beings should be slouched off because of something they had no control of.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Attenton Elastic,:cool:
I have a link to another large penis (well let's just say another website) that I would like to share with you.....hit me up by PM if you are interested...surely you will have fun posting there ...not much has happened over there in the last week or so but things will pick up with your registration ....for sure....:biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Attenton Elastic,:cool:
I have a link to another large penis (well let's just say another website) that I would like to share with you.....hit me up by PM if you are interested...surely you will have fun posting there ...not much has happened over there in the last week or so but things will pick up with your registration ....for sure....:biggrin1:
You just never...never...never....never...ever let it go, do you?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
"intellectually challenged" and "cognitively delayed" are both way out of vogue in psychology circles these days, SR. The "reasoning" behind it is that a challenge is something that can be overcome, and delayed implies that it will happen, just a little later. I can't remember the fashionable term right at the moment.

Developmentally disabled?

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a retard in my platoon when in army, and he went down to the vistors station and exposed himself to bunch of women..I had all the staff sgts in my off over that issue...I got him put out on sec 8(mental case) that answer your question.

I do not think being retarted has a baring on questions.

There's actually mental handicap (I forget the name of the disease) which leaves the male with retardation, but the testes / penis grow to abnormally large size. It's out there, but preying on the mentally retarded is kinda the worse thing you could ever do