Retarded penis

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's actually mental handicap (I forget the name of the disease) which leaves the male with retardation, but the testes / penis grow to abnormally large size. It's out there, but preying on the mentally retarded is kinda the worse thing you could ever do
You aren't thinking of Fragile X syndrome, are you?

You aren't thinking of Fragile X syndrome, are you?

Probably, yea, in Bio I my proff mentioned something about it, can't remember the specific name of it, but the subject is still mentally handicapped, so what's the point in even talking about all of this?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not think being retarted has a baring on questions.

Oh YES it does, you motherfucker! I have to re-tart myself every goddam day, and I hope this has a baring on my public! I don't care what kind of 'baring ' it has on 'questions.' Don't you 'fix up' before you go out on the street, hon'? It would help the bidnesses in yo' neighbah-hood if you would, now baby...

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On rare occassion, you will run into a person like the OP is refering to who will have a huge penis.

Its rare but it is very memorable.

Also memorable was a patient I had who was in a coma. He was very very large. It was a two hander when soft. Sponge bath time was always a guilty treat for the aids.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On rare occassion, you will run into a person like the OP is refering to who will have a huge penis.

Its rare but it is very memorable.

Also memorable was a patient I had who was in a coma. He was very very large. It was a two hander when soft. Sponge bath time was always a guilty treat for the aids.
And also for the aides, too, right?