Retractile Testicles

medilook

Just Browsing
Media
I somehow developed retractile testicles after I pulled and stretched my flaccid penis. I don't know if my cremaster and spermatic chord went into defense mode and became short and tight, but it's constantly moving up and down during the day and I feel tingling in my scrotum as it retracts.

When I have to hold in my bowel movements really bad, my testicles are basically out of the scrotum sack and near the inguinal canal. This happens as Im about to ejaculate as well. What happened and why is this happening. I wasn't born with this issue. It started happening after i yanked on my flaccid penis.

Will closing off the rings in the canal stop it or even sewing the testicle to the scrotum sack help? Thanks.

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I somehow developed retractile testicles after I pulled and stretched my flaccid penis. I don't know if my cremaster and spermatic chord went into defense mode and became short and tight, but it's constantly moving up and down during the day and I feel tingling in my scrotum as it retracts.

When I have to hold in my bowel movements really bad, my testicles are basically out of the scrotum sack and near the inguinal canal. This happens as Im about to ejaculate as well. What happened and why is this happening. I wasn't born with this issue. It started happening after i yanked on my flaccid penis.

Will closing off the rings in the canal stop it or even sewing the testicle to the scrotum sack help? Thanks.

If your testis are migrating as much as you say, there is an increased risk of testicular torsion, which is very painful, and which requires immediate surgery to prevent losing the testicle. You should see a urologist to evaluate your situation. He or she will probably do an ultrasound to see what is going on.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What? They go up and down all the time; according to mood, closeness to orgasm and external temperature. It's normal. You should be worried if they didn't.

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
Retractile testicles is relatively common in men, and generally not an issue. Spanky is correct that there is a greater chance of torsion, so you should be very aware of any pain in either testicle, and seek immediate attention. (torsion can lead to loss of the testicle). There does not seem to have a noticeable effect on sperm efficacy either.
Normally this condition does not just suddenly appear, nor is caused by "pulling and stretching" of your penis. (BTW, if you were jelqing, you should not do that, as it can create serious problems).
If the situation gets worse and causes symptoms, a urologist can do a minor procedure to tack the testicle to the scrotal wall to prevent this from happening (orchidopexy). However, this is rarely needed with a retractile testicle.

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

It just means you have really strong testicle muscles. If you were to pull your pants down and watch them as you tighten your anal sphincter and relax it, I am sure you'd see them bounce up and down.

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Retractile testicles is relatively common in men, and generally not an issue. Spanky is correct that there is a greater chance of torsion, so you should be very aware of any pain in either testicle, and seek immediate attention. (torsion can lead to loss of the testicle). There does not seem to have a noticeable effect on sperm efficacy either.
Normally this condition does not just suddenly appear, nor is caused by "pulling and stretching" of your penis. (BTW, if you were jelqing, you should not do that, as it can create serious problems).
If the situation gets worse and causes symptoms, a urologist can do a minor procedure to tack the testicle to the scrotal wall to prevent this from happening (orchidopexy). However, this is rarely needed with a retractile testicle.
I'd hate to go off subject but are you a urologist or a general practitioner? Why are you against jelqing? Not trying to disagree with you, I'm generally curious about your opinion.

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Thick,
GP.
Believe you would find a very small minority of MD's that would approve of jelqing, the dangers are not rare.
Jelqing often causes damage of the penile tissues and result in permanent scarring and discoloration of the penis. The process literally breaks down tissue , and is replaced with new tissue, this tissue is akin to scar tissue. There can also be damage or rupture to the veins and capillaries of the penis. It can also result in uneven growth, resulting in unnatural appearance.

medilook

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Thick,
GP.
Believe you would find a very small minority of MD's that would approve of jelqing, the dangers are not rare.
Jelqing often causes damage of the penile tissues and result in permanent scarring and discoloration of the penis. The process literally breaks down tissue , and is replaced with new tissue, this tissue is akin to scar tissue. There can also be damage or rupture to the veins and capillaries of the penis. It can also result in uneven growth, resulting in unnatural appearance.

I permantely damaged my penis by yanking on it. At times it looks disfigured and I developed retractile testicles. My penis also started turtling more and it looks like my penis starts an inch away from the pubic wall. I might get surgery to bring the skin at the base back ti make it appear longer.

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
"why would you sew them?....? "

Tacking the testicle to the bottom wall of the scrotum prevents total retraction, as the scrotum will always remain outside the body cavity.