Riding horse without a saddle!

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex gf was a "horse-girl" she used to ride horses without the saddle.
She told me that one time she had the best orgasm i her life when bareback-riding, she had only bikinipanties on, she said that she got one of the "lumps" of the spine directly on her clitoris and that warm horse and slow galopp she came like hell!! Any other woman had the same experience??

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ladies riding horses has always been an orgasmic experience, put motorcycles and me up there as well!!!:naughty: why do you think so many young girls going into their teen years get so attached to their equestrian activities?? trust me, its not the joy of mucking out stables!!!

having grown up around horses i would seriously be careful riding with little or bare assed for very long. you will get a chafe going like you would not believe!!

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to ride as well. With a saddle, without a saddle. The rider needs to develop her thigh muslces to stay balanced on the horse and with the 3 point gate called a cantor there's a very steady rythmic movement when you're doing it right. And yes, it brings you to orgasm. heavy stuff for a virgin.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh lordy, talk about bringing back repressed memories!!! I was a horse girl from elementary to high school, of course, in Texas! I do remember when I was in middle school how I'd beg to ride just with the blanket. It was awesome!!! LOL! Good gosh, it gives me shivers to even think about it, and I haven't thought about it in a long time! Good, good memories.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now men, on the other hand..:eek: While I'll ride bareback with shorts, if we're riding on the beach, it's always with lots of leg muscle and caution.

It's funny how many times I get asked if I like to ride nude. While this may seem like it would look sexy, it's way too risky!! :nono:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man... Suddenly I envy my sister her riding lessons. I guess that's why she was so pissed that there were no affordable lessons in the city, when we moved...

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can remember riding in the mountains of Colorado behind a teenaged girl. I had gotten between her and her mother during the ride. The teenager turned back to look at her mother with the most intense look of pleasure on her face, I knew what had just happened to her for the first time.