Riding the face

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
I’m think you’re thinking of me Bronxy but perhaps I should clarify :smile: . I certainly do have clitoral orgasms, just not in the normal way. I generally prefer penetration to oral sex because the inside of my clit (my labia) is more sensitive than the outside. In fact I have quite a sensitive labia and I orgasm from intercourse if I’m getting enough drag. So I get my orgasm from penetration but biologically it’s still a clitoral orgasm. The guy’s cock (or fingers) tugs on my labia which tugs on the hood of my clit. I can have G-spot orgasms too, but the easiest way for me to orgasm is from tugging on my labia. I also do enjoy oral sex, just, I think, not as much as most women. Generally it feels good but I don't orgasm from it and I only like it for a couple minutes usually before it starts getting somewhat tedious. I have orgasmed from getting eaten out but it’s very rare, takes a very long time and they were weaker orgasms. As far as riding the face, indeed, my girl! This is one type of oral that works quite splendidly for me if the guy can work my G-spot with his tongue. So Bronxy you were right on about that one! :biggrin1: I usually require some fingering first to get my G-spot revved up but then giddy-up, cowgirl! :tongue:

Thanks for clarifying!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jovial said:
Does tongue size matter :confused: :tongue:
BronxBombshell said:
Not for you. You get the golden pass. :biggrin1:
Thanks Bronx :smile:

Although I'd say I'm well-endowed tongue-wise, I never really thought that my tongue was long enough to do much good in the vagina. I'll have to try this tongue fucking sometime--any volunteers? :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1: :tongue:

Finally...finally !!!

No the doctor will be kept away!!! Bam!!!!:biggrin1:

mouthful

Just Browsing
Media
ClaireTalon said:
Face riding, a great pleasure! Just take care you won't get into a "humping" mode, that shouldn't be so pleasant for the guy to endure.

I have a strong liking for having my butt supported, squeezed and handled when I'm on a guy's face, I guess you should try that too. It's a great addition to the sensations of riding a guy's tongue!

Hey guys. I havent posted here on a regular basis but this topic is near and dear to my heart lol. nothing is hotter than having a girl straddle my face, my hands holding her ass cheeks, and her losing control and grinding my face for her pleasure...is it hot in here or is it just me??