Rimming: Do you like receiving or giving?

OnTheFence82

1st Like
Media
I see so many pics of guys getting rimmed and liking it. Does it feel any good? When you're giving it, doesn't it taste like poo? I'm thinking it's better to receive than give but I can be wrong. What do you guys thinks?

alex_moore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rimming or being rimmed is an awesome experience! Make sure the area is clean, clean, clean!!!! Being rimmed can be an amazing thing; especially if the giver sucks on your hole, not just licks it.. WHOA!!!

This.

I find it best right out of the shower at the very least. It's a good starting point if you're new to it and want to try it out. You'll need more if you plan on doing anything kinkier.

Oh and to answer the question I like both but enjoy giving better. Most guys/girls I've met love it and seldom have a partner willing to do it.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to think it was gross until someone did it to me. My eyes opened up, the clouds parted and I was introduced to a new world. Now I love getting and giving it.

smithadam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've received and given; like them both, but will admit receiving is nicer for me. I like the feeling of wetness, saliva, and spit "back there." It's VERY relaxing and stimulating to me.

I did have one guy do it to me who really really got into it with me, and seemed to get super turned-on. He became too rough (but I didn't realize it at the time), and went from licking and spitting, to nibbling, pushing his jaw against my hole, and opening me up more and more (very sensitive tissue, of course). Within a day, I was SORE! Will save you the detail, but I was in quite a bit of PAIN for about two days. So just a warning, be careful about being too rough (giving or receiving).

Reactions: Heat

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've received and given; like them both, but will admit receiving is nicer for me. I like the feeling of wetness, saliva, and spit "back there." It's VERY relaxing and stimulating to me.

I did have one guy do it to me who really really got into it with me, and seemed to get super turned-on. He became too rough (but I didn't realize it at the time), and went from licking and spitting, to nibbling, pushing his jaw against my hole, and opening me up more and more (very sensitive tissue, of course). Within a day, I was SORE! Will save you the detail, but I was in quite a bit of PAIN for about two days. So just a warning, be careful about being too rough (giving or receiving).

...that... sounds rather hot... :redface:

smithadam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...that... sounds rather hot... :redface:

Well D_22, it had the makings of being hot, ... until it wasn't, ... and then it hurt. :frown1:

First, I made sure I was VERY VERY clean. ...But, in hindsight, perhaps I was too clean, and it added to this person's enthusiasm of the session.

The story is that I connected with a guy who seemed to enjoy rimming me. So I let him, and it felt REALLY good ... at the start.

It began with him bending me forward over a chair, and then he kneeled down behind me to get his tongue on and around my hole. He did this for a few minutes. It felt good. Then, he had me stand up, lay back on the top of my desk, while he moved to sit in a chair, putting his face right in line with my ass. He first started to lick, and then push a little with his tongue, and then spit, etc. This all felt good. After a few minutes, I relaxed some more, and he took his hands and put them on both my cheeks, and then spread my sensitive tissue open some more (I was quite relaxed, so everything was 'relaxing'). His enthusiasm seemed to growing (evidenced in part by his moans), and his technique became more focused. He went from licking my hole and sensitive area, to nibbling with his lips, to using his go-tee to brush against the area, to pushing his chin (really, the area between his lower lip and the tip of his chin) forcefully against my hole. It went from feeling nice and relaxing at the start, to strange, and then mild discomfort, to ... hard to describe. Getting a rim job was new to me, so I was kind of 'going with it.' He continued to work my hole and spread it wide, and then push his face and chin deeper, with more rubbing of the area. In total, this lasted about ten minutes.

Well, a short while after our session ended, I began to feel some discomfort 'back there.' And by the next day or so, the pain was stronger. By the second day, I took a real close look in a mirror, and after being startled by what I saw, I headed straight to Google for answers! I self diagnosed a blood-blister type of injury right on my hole. A small blood vessel must have broken under the skin surface due to the vigorous contact. It's the same type of injury as when you hit your thumb with a hammer, and it turns purple and black. The difference here is that it's on my hole, and it has taken a L-O-N-G time for the bump to go down. The pain went away after about three days.

Sorry that the potentially-exciting story may not have a happy ending, but hopefully it will help others to avoid my experience. :smile:

Reactions: Heat

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always love to be on the receiving end of rimming or actually any ass play. Have not done it myself to a guy or girl, and not sure I want to. If the circumstance present themselves right, I might give it a try though

Reactions: aldawg

I only receive and I love it when they put something sticky on ass like yogurt, syrup, etc

Reactions: inmybuttbare