Rimming: Do you like receiving or giving?

amiable15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've had it done to me.. i'm so not in to it. i love doing it to women though. a nice clean asshole, just what the doctor ordered.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I see so many pics of guys getting rimmed and liking it. Does it feel any good? When you're giving it, doesn't it taste like poo? I'm thinking it's better to receive than give but I can be wrong. What do you guys thinks?
enjoy giving or receiving better?

short answer yes

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Enjoy both very much. A great prelude before anal penetration. Love a nice, tight, "anal 69." Both bodies squirming, grinding and moaning, feeling two rock hard cocks around your face and on your chest......very nice.

Reactions: mutualjax

rock_cok

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only rimmed a hot chick a little while drunk, been interested to have a tounge explore and open up my hole though

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
had it performed by a woman twice. sensations like no other. Heaven. Have performed on a couple of girls, they were very sano. The naughtyness is what makes it hot.

I'm dying to try it with a hot guy some day. A hot ass is my favourite part of a guy. :p

hungandhungry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with fcviewer, I had a GF who'd come over and we'd 69 for like an hour mostly concentrating on each others asses, then fuck the living shit out of each other.

I've turned almost every woman I've ever been in a real relationship with into a confirmed lover of both giving and receiving. I love doing it to women, have only had a guy do it to me once (which was awesome), but I've never licked a guys ass. Doesn't mean I haven't thought about it, tho:)