Robert Conrad

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love thaT PIC, TOO. i DROOL OVER IT. HIS COCK IS BULGING HARD AGAINST HIS SPEEDO. iT'S CRYING TO GET OUT AND i'M CRYING FOR IT TO CME OUT.

sorry it's in caps lock. I didn't realize it until i finished posting.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love thaT PIC, TOO. i DROOL OVER IT. HIS COCK IS BULGING HARD AGAINST HIS SPEEDO. iT'S CRYING TO GET OUT AND i'M CRYING FOR IT TO CME OUT.

Yes, often I found myself nearly in tears as I awaited his accidental exposure (which never did happen:frown1:). When he was in Baa Baa Black Sheep/Black Sheep Squadron, it was particularly enjoyable. Not only was he in those strappy things (which I think connect to parachutes) he was with several other men similarly attired in their roles as flyers. Those straps pulled everything into a wonderful visibilty.

Anyway-I've been to the Drive-in and found this: Robert Conrad at Brian's Drive-In Theater and then within that this: The Robert Conrad Gallery at Brian's Drive-In Theater again, nothing with him stark naked; however, it offers some enjoyment.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love those pics. more to drool over. so yummy. this man is so delicious. do you ever wonder what his cock and cum taste like? probably fruity. or it could be salty. emmm emmm. Is it really true he has a sex scene in "Murph the surp" and that you can see part of his butt? In his sex scene did he moan alot? grunt? kiss? talk?

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is still living in s cal and is doing 30 second commercials for reruns of WILD WILD WILD WEST on KOCE tv and orange county tv station specializing in rerun programs of the 60 and 70's. A bit older but still looks great and no sign of a car accident. I have lived in LA all my adult live and there has been no news of a car accident here. And in LA they cover routine car acidents by tv and movie stars as if this is world news. This accident story doesn't sound right to me.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have seen pics of him older and is is still delicious looking. i bet he still has a tight body. i would still blow him. i bet he still gets laid nonstop.i would also love to suck his nipples.

do you think the car accident was really made up???

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is still living in s cal and is doing 30 second commercials for reruns of WILD WILD WILD WEST on KOCE tv and orange county tv station specializing in rerun programs of the 60 and 70's. A bit older but still looks great and no sign of a car accident. I have lived in LA all my adult live and there has been no news of a car accident here. And in LA they cover routine car acidents by tv and movie stars as if this is world news. This accident story doesn't sound right to me.
Robert Conrad sentenced for DUI accident - More news and other features- msnbc
Actor Robert Conrad Partially Paralyzed [Archive] - CareCure Forums

Conrad's Paralysis Puts Off DUI Arraignment - Entertainment News Story - WMTW

The accident-which happened more than 5 years ago, which is why it may not be in your memory banks right now, from all reports appears to have been real. As to the matter of the spots he is currently showing in, they may have been filmed at an earlier time, or, his physical recovery has progressed to a point where he can do some, limited amount of work-such as making these ads.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My heart goes out to him and I will pray for him to fully recover. Some a sweetheart and a hottie. but i have seen a pic of him old and he's still hot. i hope he'll return to film s and TV. i know he has a radio show.

If you go to yahoo.com and type in "Robert Conrad nude" there will be several sites with them but you have to pay to see them . if you have a credit card PLEASE access trhe site and look at the nude pic of him. i am starving to see him nude. his cock looks so huge. i bet his balls are doorknockers and i bet he has as much hair down there as he does on his chest. maybe he'll have so much hair on his balls that you won't be able to see his balls.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HOt Hot HOTT!!! I have such a huge hard on. In the first pic in almost looksl iek he's nude. And i nthe speedo one his cock is pressing against it. yummy!
I coudl like those fine abs he has. he looks liek he has a nice ass as well.

the second set are hot, too. in the first one i really want to suck his nipples. suck and nibble them. i can taste them already. my mouth is watering. in the TV Guide cover his cock pops out strong. goodness how i want to suck it.

even though he's aged i nthe last pic he is still a cute old man and i woudl still fuck his brains out.
do you know if he's fucked men before? i'm sure he has.

Last edited:

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
re read my message. i added more to it.

you don't know how well you assisted. i wonder how many people have masterbated to him. too many to name i suppose.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh.....my......GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so fucking hard right now!!
So he was basically a male prostitute?
He really took it up the ass? and of course the men sucked him? do you thin he sucked cock, too?
Where did you hear this wonderful info from?
That rally made my day!!! My birthday came early this year!!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also read that in "Murph the surph" he has a sex scene and that you can see part of his butt.

I totally forgot about that! Yes, it's true. He and a girl go into a shed or beach cabana or something. They're naked and he's lying on top of her. His friend (it's a buddy film) opens the door and sees them, then smiles and closes it.

I hate the Murph the Surf title. I was reissued twice under two different titles. Thank goodness they got rid of the first one. It is also known as Live a Little, Steal a Lot and I think they finally got it right the third time -- You Can't Steal Love. It was under one of these last two titles that I saw it. Maybe you'll be able to find it under those titles.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was his ass as fine as i think it is? how graphic is the sex scene? does he moan and grunt? is it a long sex scene? how musch of his ass is shown?
i actually for some reason like the title "Murph the Surph".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Razputee