Robert Conrad

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he probably did go to gay clubs and probably had an orgy. i'm glad you respect my man. i love my sexy Conrad.

do you think he ever had 3-ways? i mean male -male-female 3ways?

I bet Robert Conrad was sleeping with men and women as hot as he was...still is? :confused:). Man, I bet he slept with Robert Crane...

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm sure he did finger fuck a girl raw. but he does he pussy . and he fucks when up the ass and in their pussies rough. and he fucks men up the ass rough too. they all bleed when he's done.

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
After reading your postings about Robert Conrad and you're saying how HARD you are from them, I don't know if you have heard of the Yahoo group called "tight attire", but recently there have been dozens upon dozens of pictures having been posted to the group via e-mail. Here is a link to the group that has the photos.

Yahoo! Groups

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I have Robert Conrad ass...but I no look like Robert Conrad...that is the bad part. If I looked like Robert Conrad and had his chest hair. I would be laying down in a day bed every Sunday. Feeling my hairy chest. Thinking decadent thoughts...and trying to plan what the fuck to cook for Sunday dinner. Hehehe. :biggrin1:

Howz about some invisi conrad ass on my puter.....:confused::smile:

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not trying to piss on the parade, but I seem to recall some articles (late 1980's, early 1990s?) that talked about him being straight and somewhat anti-gay because he had been hit on so much by guys in his career.

It would be easy to understand why he was hit on so much.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not trying to piss on the parade, but I seem to recall some articles (late 1980's, early 1990s?) that talked about him being straight and somewhat anti-gay because he had been hit on so much by guys in his career.

Pshaw...

Guys in his stature said stuff like that to maintain order of straightdom to protect his acting interests. Shit, Paul Lynde would say the same things to keep acting in Bewitched.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe he put on anti-gay act so no one would know he was bisexual and that he had prostituted himself off to men. alot of famous men back then did that. Clark Gable, John Wayne, etc.

you should defonitely masterbate to Conrad. I'm sure millions of peopel have.
do you think anybody gave him hand jobs?

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back i nthose dyas if a male sttar was found to be bi it would destrpy their careers so that's why they all put on macho acts and rallied agaisnt gays. it's all a coverup.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What if you let me be the judge of that......:confused::cool:

=======================================================
Self-photographer's promise of quality: If I am happy with my pics, I put them up. If not, they won't see the light of day. This ensures quality work on my behalf and doesn't compromise quality over quantity.
==============================================================

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
do you two masterbate to Conrad?

I did in my teen years when I first discovered wild west ....god the wads I could blow....

I also heard he had a tendency to be homophobic....so many men so little time....a guys gotta have some time to rest...

Maybe he put o nan ant-gay act so no one would know he was bisexual and that he had prostituted himself off to men.

you should defonitely masterbate to Conrad. I'm sure millions of peopel have.
do you think anybody gave him hand jobs?

I'd bet he had his share of "experiences"...at least I hope so....