Robert Conrad

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will always lust for him. Just because no on has yet seen nude pics of him doesn't mean they don't exist. someone might come across them someday.

northland..your secription on how you think he fucks is wonderful. i couldn't have described it better myself. you're right he probably does start off slow and gets harder and rougher. that was HOT!

and just because he has eight kids doesn't mean he isn't bisexual. bi means he likes both women AND men. someone said he was gay for pay in his younger years. so that he means he IS bisexual thank goodness!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First, I have to point out that I am not shouting. In internet etiquette, shouting is all caps and, as you can see from this and my previous post, caps are used in a limited way, for emphasis rather than to shout. Second, who knows if I will want sex into my 70s? I may do or I may not do. But this isn't about me. My point in mentioning Robert Conrad's age was as a reminder of the likelihood of nude pics being out there. I seriously doubt it but I could be wrong.

My point was post after post after post saying the same thing comes across as more than a bit OTT and ridiculous. 3 posts begging for nude pics despite no response. Another asking for pics with pubes. All those question marks and exclamation marks. It just came across as foaming at the mouth. I am all for people lusting after celebs but come on! There is expressing the lust and there is making a meal of it! As to Robert Conrad's sexuality, it is POSSIBLE that he may have bi leanings but your comments are all speculation. There is nothing to suggest that he would invite or even enjoy head from a man. The EVIDENCE suggests not and I tend to go with the evidence rather than some made up crap that bears no basis in reality apart from what someone might WISH it to be. By all means, have the fantasy (I fantasise about John Barrowman!) but keep a grip on reality too.

I know plenty of guys in their seventies that are interested in sex. What is wrong with that? I think that it is equally wrong for younger folk to think sex and sexual thoughts end for many older folk. A lot of men and women have sexual feelings and desires. Remember that.

What is wrong lusting after Robert Conrad? We aren't out there stalking him. We aren't out there poised to jump his asshole as he comes out of his home whereever the fuck that may be.

I like Robert Conrad because he is hot to me. He could fuck a lot of women. Be hetero...Whatever. I can look at him (at whatever stage of life) and still see the hottie he was when he was younger. I can respect his sexuality in real life...but in our imaginations that fucker is made to be used like Kamasutra Vatsayana in many ways to the imagination.

:mischievous:

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice pics invisibleman.

the pic of him older is hot. HOT older man. Still has that greta chest and his age adds even more to his sexineess.
the one in the white shorts is hot because they hug his fine crotch and he's with naother shirtless man. i wsh they would be doing a little something more together!
the one of him looking over his shoulder at the battery on his shoulder is so adorable.
the one of him kungfuing is phot, too.
and the one of him young o nthe beach is delicious.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I figure him as starting off nice and gentle-well, after a hard thrust in-and then he works up a speed and power until he explodes his jizz right inside his fuckee. (at least in my masturbatory fantasies that's how it's always been) He likes to face his partner so the legs go up high with the ankles resting on his shoulders. Be careful though, if you're a man and he's having you this way and you shoot before he does and anything lands on his belly (or elsewhere), he'll pull out, roll you over on your stomach and finish you off that way, slapping your ass cheeks as he fucks you hard (not that I'd have any trouble with that-or with then getting a chance at his ass)

And he has continental breakfast with an assortment of syrups and jams for the Belgian waffles. And heated Earl Grey with milk, lemon and two sugar packets. at the ready for us all at the end of that nightly marathon session. :wink:

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"I know plenty of guys in their seventies that are interested in sex. What is wrong with that? I think that it is equally wrong for younger folk to think sex and sexual thoughts end for many older folk. A lot of men and women have sexual feelings and desires. Remember that.

What is wrong lusting after Robert Conrad? We aren't out there stalking him. We aren't out there poised to jump his asshole as he comes out of his home whereever the fuck that may be.

I like Robert Conrad because he is hot to me. He could fuck a lot of women. Be hetero...Whatever. I can look at him (at whatever stage of life) and still see the hottie he was when he was younger. I can respect his sexuality in real life...but in our imaginations that fucker is made to be used like Kamasutra Vatsayana in many ways to the imagination."

Wel lsaid invisibleman. there' nothign wrong for having the hots for and drooling over a man in his seventies. he can still have sex and he is still desired by millions. i have the hots for him at this stage in his life as well as his younger days. I am more than postive he did fuck alot of women and I am telling yo i have a very strong hunch he's fucked alot of men, too. he had to put on a big masucline image to protect his career. if it came out he was bisexual i nthe 50's it would have sestroyed his carrer. that's how closed minded Hollywood was at the time. Conrad has been i nmillions of men and women's strongest sexual fantasies including, of course, mine. i will always lust after and drool over this fine hunk of beef.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He eats all that good food and keeps his fine bod in shape so he can fuck extra well. gessh..he has 9 kids. the man fucks like a rabbit. i wonder what kind of sexual positions he does?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will always lust for him. Just because no on has yet seen nude pics of him doesn't mean they don't exist. someone might come across them someday.

northland..your secription on how you think he fucks is wonderful. i couldn't have described it better myself. you're right he probably does start off slow and gets harder and rougher. that was HOT!

and just because he has eight kids doesn't mean he isn't bisexual. bi means he likes both women AND men. someone said he was gay for pay in his younger years. so that he means he IS bisexual thank goodness!!

"Someone" like who? Sounds more like wishful thinking to me!

I know plenty of guys in their seventies that are interested in sex. What is wrong with that? I think that it is equally wrong for younger folk to think sex and sexual thoughts end for many older folk. A lot of men and women have sexual feelings and desires. Remember that.

I like Robert Conrad because he is hot to me. He could fuck a lot of women. Be hetero...Whatever. I can look at him (at whatever stage of life) and still see the hottie he was when he was younger. I can respect his sexuality in real life...but in our imaginations that fucker is made to be used like Kamasutra Vatsayana in many ways to the imagination.

I don't think I ever suggested there was anything wrong with older people wanting sex - please tell me where I did. If you can't I am not sure what this is about...

Wel lsaid invisibleman. there' nothign wrong for having the hots for and drooling over a man in his seventies. he can still have sex and he is still desired by millions. i have the hots for him at this stage in his life as well as his younger days. I am more than postive he did fuck alot of women and I am telling yo i have a very strong hunch he's fucked alot of men, too. he had to put on a big masucline image to protect his career. if it came out he was bisexual i nthe 50's it would have sestroyed his carrer. that's how closed minded Hollywood was at the time. Conrad has been i nmillions of men and women's strongest sexual fantasies including, of course, mine. i will always lust after and drool over this fine hunk of beef.

Er...I don't think your "hunch" constitutes evidence. Nor does something some vague "someone" said. If he were ever bisexual, I am sure he would have said something by now. After all, all kinds of stars are out of the closet having previously pretended to be hetero and his career would not be harmed if he admitted it now. The fact that he hasn't said anything would suggest to me that maybe he isn't bi. But perhaps that's just me...

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot pics!!!! I thought he looked sexy with a beard. And of course he looked sexy shirtless! his nipples loked so yummy in that pic.
And thep ics of him young young are so hot!!

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
someone said he sold himself sexually to men i nhis younger days. It'll come out pubically someday soon. but i am sure he's bisexual. my hunches are always right.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
someone said he sold himself sexually to men i nhis younger days. It'll come out pubically someday soon. but i am sure he's bisexual. my hunches are always right.

Poor Robert. Not only is he a closeted bisexual, now he is a former rentboy too...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Razputee

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well it's true.

And PLEASE stop trying ruin the fun. I'm asking you nicely.

Are you suggesting that I am ruining your fun by pointing out the obvious? I have no problem with fantasy. It is when people are selling fantasy as fact that I feel the need to chime in. So far the man has been declared a closeted bi and a rentboy without ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE to support the allegations. To me that seems more than a bit ridiculous and is one of the ways people turn fiction into fact on the net. I am all for having a sexual fantasy about the guy but I draw the line at taking scurrilous rumor and treating it as fact.

And no, I am not going to apologise if that ruins your fun.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And you havedon't know that it isn't true. just because YOU'VE never heard about it doesn't mean it isn't true. what you're doing is being a bitch and starting trouble and I HATE troublemakers. If you don't liek what we have to stay then stay the fuck off my post.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And you havedon't know that it isn't true. just because YOU'VE never heard about it doesn't mean it isn't true. what you're doing is being a bitch and starting trouble and I HATE troublemakers. If you don't liek what we have to stay then stay the fuck off my post.

First of all there is no need for abuse - grow up. Second, you don't get to tell me where I can and can't post. This is an open forum and I can post where I like, including this thread. Finally, if you don't want to be subjected to ridicule, stop making stuff up about people to make them fit with your sexual fantasies about them. The truth is it would suit you if Robert Conrad had been a rentboy and was bisexual. But we NONE OF US know that he was - yourself included.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You don't know that he wasn't bisexual or a rentboy.

You're the one who came on here starting trouble. I hate peopel like you. You need to get a life.
i just think you hate it that other people know stuff you don't know. And this post was started by me for non-haters. Stop coming o nhere looking for a fight. Post somewhere else. i really really hate immature troublestarters like yourself. It's so disgusting.

Last edited:

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's nothing wrong with him being bisexual and a rentboy. Obviously some peopel can't accept the truth and they want to act like the peopel who know it are lieing. Denial is a sad thing.
Besides him being bisexual is comepletely alright. It makes him even more sexier. and him being a rentboy is super hot, too. and it too makes him sexier.