Robert Redford

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I've ever seen of RR is his handsome hairy blonde chest. I've always wondered about his cock...

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always remember the scene from "The Great Gatsby" when he's in the pool & gets up on the raft... that wet swimsuit clung to his ass like wet tissue paper... YUM! Then he got shot... :frown1:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always remember the scene from "The Great Gatsby" when he's in the pool & gets up on the raft... that wet swimsuit clung to his ass like wet tissue paper... YUM! Then he got shot... :frown1:

Yes, yes and yes!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably also circumsized.

Nooo, he's not circumcised. Chuck Tompson in Hollywood reported that years ago he was making some sort of film in which a real US Navy ship was being used. Somehow he became entangled iin the water and almost drown. Navy divers fished him out PDQ and in the sick bay, the doctor and corpsman got him out of his soaked clothing, somewhat to his discomfort and objections, and there was his uncut dick.

Very interesting reading those newsletters of Thompson's. Wonder if he's still alive?

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love Robert Redford, a few days ago I watched "The Last Castle" which is about 9 years old, and he's still smoking hot. That man has a jaw of steel I tells'ya.

I don't think it matters if he's hung or not, he's so sexy I wouldn't even care.

Anyway, I found these photos; (1) (2), I think you can see a hint of a bulge, but nothing great. Then again whenever these photos were taken it wasn't really polite to be running around with you dick sticking out... Or maybe thats just me.

S

SirConcis

I always assume he is cut. He is as "american pie" as can be and such role models in the USA have always been assumed to be cut "because it's the american thing to do".

He is also the very definition of "masculinity". Soft yet manly voice, nice, not overbuilt body, and more importantly, he has aged VERY well.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't wonder too much about Redford's dick size. If it was even complimentary in size, it would have been blown up comparable to his good looks. Robert Redford was a rugged pretty good but NOT a stud sexually. IMO

S

SirConcis

mandoman, why do you say Redford is definitely uncut ? Just because of Chuck Thompson whose list isn't exactly accurate ?

Redford was born in the USA at a time when circumcision was already popular.