robojac

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i have a robojac and now they have a pump tube that attachs to it. feels great because it not only pumps you up but also sucks on you at the same time. been pumping with it for 4 hours now and i am biggest i ever was with just a regluar pump. but this will cost you!!!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i just made a pump tube that fits on the robojac and it makes you have that "im cummin" feeling but you dont cum. this tube will blow your mind!!!! imagine that great feeling before you cum.....now imagine having that feeling last for as long as you want.
i experimint with different tubes and i know i have a winner in this one. the robojac is costly but along with there tube you can make so many other tubes with left over material from the sybian company and old pump tubes. just takes imagination.

IQ50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey dude,

can you describe the latter a bit more detailed? Have some Sybian liner here... But no idea how to create the feeling you're talking about...

Any closer construction details highly appreciated! *hehe*

ozypumpa

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Hairyman 101, i have,nt yet got me one of those robojacs yet, but what your saying about yours sounds incredible! Jesus! That must be the holy grail of sex, to be able to have an orgasm that goes on for how long you want! Does modifying the tube still make it safe to use, as i,m a bit concerned about any sucking device. I would appreciate any advice about the robojac before i buy. Do you know if anyone is selling one? See ya, Ozypumpa.

Bblue701

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have ordered Robojac. Is it very noisy? Would appreciate any tips on accessoriers that I can make and getting the most out of the device.

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i just made a pump tube that fits on the robojac and it makes you have that "im cummin" feeling but you dont cum. this tube will blow your mind!!!! imagine that great feeling before you cum.....now imagine having that feeling last for as long as you want.
i experimint with different tubes and i know i have a winner in this one. the robojac is costly but along with there tube you can make so many other tubes with left over material from the sybian company and old pump tubes. just takes imagination.
Would be interested in finding out what tube pump you used, or what other products you used to get this sensation that you are cummin. Would appreciate if you would share with the rest of the members.

cowboygirth12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow great vids and just looked at the robojac is expensive but good quality toys normally do. How much suction in hg does it draw looking at buying a electric pump which are also expensive