Rod stewart

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I remember a picture of him in - I think - pink satin pants with a bulge. But it looked more like he had something about the size of my thumb in there. So perhaps "bulge" is too strong of a word.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember a pic like that. During the Young Turks tour. I saw him back home and his pants were so tight he bent over onstage and they split open on the backside. We all had a good laff. Pants that tight don't leave much to the imagination. He seemed kinda big.

I remember a picture of him in - I think - pink satin pants with a bulge. But it looked more like he had something about the size of my thumb in there. So perhaps "bulge" is too strong of a word.

Wasn't that Cheryl Tiegs?

Here two I found.

Only in the 70s could he have been a sex symbol. No muscles, huge honker, bad hair, no makeup, no airbrushing, no plucking, pruning, or thatching, and a ridiculous bikini.

God it was great to be a man in the 70s. Just be yourself and you were hot.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only in the 70s could he have been a sex symbol. No muscles, huge honker, bad hair, no makeup, no airbrushing, no plucking, pruning, or thatching, and a ridiculous bikini.

God it was great to be a man in the 70s. Just be yourself and you were hot.

Amen, Jason!!!

D

deleted817802

Saw him performing up close recently at a private corporate event. Tight pants but no bulge whatsoever. His daughter is pretty hot, however.