Roommate's broken arm (M-M)

rickbell19

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This story is so hot. Happened something similar to me few month ago.
My best friend had an incident on his motorbike, one broken arm and broken wrist and arm on the other side. When he came out from the hospital, after a couple of days his mom had to leave urgently for 5 days, his girlfriend was on vacation and his brother wasn't able to come before 4 days.
I offered to help him so I moved for 3 nights to his place and helped him doing everything: eating, getting dressed and undress, going to bed, standing up, going at the toilet and of course, other stuff like cleaning teeth, showering, drying and so on.
We are pretty comfortable in staying naked together, we saw each other naked many times before and we also showered together: but of course I never washed him. He was really relaxed and he told me that also male and female nurses did it at the hospital and his mom as well in the last days. He told me also that he was more comfortable naked with me rather than with the others in the past days and he finally that he thought that was less embarrassing to be washed from me rather than from them. Hopefully he was right and everything was ok and "professional".
So every time I was undressing him, then getting myself naked and showering with him to wash his hair, his body and of course his cock and ass as well.
On the last day while I was washing his hair he got a boner. Again was not weird: I already saw him hard few times... but of course I was surprised and I preferred to do not say anything.
He was the most embarrassed, he excused to me a lot and he was feeling weird... but then confessed that he was not cumming since his girlfriend left almost 2 weeks before and dealing with continuous hard on (morning wood and during the day) was not easy because he knew that he had to wait at least other 2 weeks before meeting her again.
Well... I offered him "a hand"... and he only replied: "are you serious? would you really do that for me?" I didn't reply, just grab his cock and jerked him off until he cum (quite a lot). He was really thankful... :D

THATS a true friend!! You are both lucky guys!

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally Posted by ayhay View Post
I offered him "a hand"... and he only replied: "are you serious? would you really do that for me?" I didn't reply, just grab his cock and jerked him off until he cum (quite a lot). He was really thankful... :D

You are amazing... your friend is very lucky.

Ipreferhidden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh please, you have to continue writing! It's the most erotic and realistic story I have found here.

It's incredible how through your words you make me horny, I want more of this drug.