Roommate's New BF has a huge cock ... off limits?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe the OP hasn't had a chance to come back on yet. And I think some of you are misunderstanding me. I am not suggesting that I plan on throwing myself at him behind her back. It would only be with her consent. And most of you are right, I am pretty much a big faker because I don't think I could come up with the guts to go through with it, because I do love my friend more than sex. But I wanted to make for some interesting conversation, sorry that I pissed off so many people. I will keep my troubles and thoughts to myself from now on.

Have you not read all the posts, or mine, which many agreed with?

If you even bring it up, you already run the risk of ruining the friendship. You already admited that you two are not cool like that. So why start?

But do what you want. I never told you not to. I just pointed out things you should think about before you even ask. Now choose what is important to you. And for kicks, tell us what happens.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you really care that you pissed people off? You got a lot of good advice here, from both sides. Some of this advice could save your friendship or enhance your sex life.

And you will always get the duds. I think as an adult, you learn to take what is useful and filter out the crap. What do you expect on the internet? You could keep your troubles and thoughts to yourself if you want, but dont get all pissy when people respond to a question you asked on the internet.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
years ago, I was the guy in this scenario. early the next morning, when we were fucking for like the 6th time, my gal's friend was pounding on the door. she wanted to join in, she "knew" her gf just like you know yours. my gal got very upset. they were screaming at each other thru the door. imagine this screamed at the top of a young lady's voice. "you always do this to me. I saw him first. He's kind. He's big and he's very good. and I'm not letting you in. you're not getting this one." they were not roommates but did not speak to each other for a month. and I never saw them together much after that. the friend was certainly no where in sight when we would hook up for whole weekends after that.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
years ago, I was the guy in this scenario. early the next morning, when we were fucking for like the 6th time, my gal's friend was pounding on the door. she wanted to join in, she "knew" her gf just like you know yours. my gal got very upset. they were screaming at each other thru the door. imagine this screamed at the top of a young lady's voice. "you always do this to me. I saw him first. He's kind. He's big and he's very good. and I'm not letting you in. you're not getting this one." they were not roommates but did not speak to each other for a month. and I never saw them together much after that. the friend was certainly no where in sight when we would hook up for whole weekends after that.

Telling story, this one.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok here is a plan...next time they go at it all night and keep you awake. Tell her the next morning that hearing her getting off made you horny as hell and then jokingly tell her the next time they fuck either she is gonna have to keep it down or you are gonna have to join in on the fun. Then see if SHE suggests a threesome. I can guarantee you the bf won't care and if she is cool with it you might just get a chance to have that big cock in your pussy too!

That sounds like the best plan to me. And if she never suggests a threesome, you have have to drop it and never bring it up again.

D

deleted21870

How old are you? There are basic rules that you learn when growing up. Best friend's boyfriends ARE off the limits! I understand the sexaholic part now. Go and get treated!

DZRHEAD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ya im with wish 48.Hey i suppose if she offerd ...That would be your lucky day?but good freinds that you can acctually talk to bout anything arnt easy to come by and trust me they get harder too come by after you get out of collage(not that i went to collage )but i do know that with age the good freinds come fewer and farther between...by the way ive been told my cock was big !whata ya doin for xmas.Any way good luck.you realize you need your own boy with big cock ,Rite?it sounds to me like you already falling in love with him .Dont put yourself through that...

DZRHEAD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya i gotta say , Any you all for it or what ever got sum things to learn.you all are got sumthin not rite with your thinkin.

20Unknown20

1st Like
Media
Thinking of somewhere Southern and warm....
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jealousy tends to cause us all to act in a way we wouldn't normally, besides that the guy is large would you even be interested or contemplate the notion? Weigh the potential lose of your friendship with your roommate. That is like rule number one in my book, don't date your friend's exes or hit on the people they are dating currently.

Just my two cents.

Good luck!

B_jlaurier

Just Browsing
Media
go ahead !!!
I know other stories when girls did it in the back of other girls. :eek:
The best is the following.

plan a parti with her and him. it means by strong alcohols like vodka and whisky because beer is bad for erection :)
You can see over the internet some alcohol are better than other for erection.

When the both of them are a bit drunk in front of you, you say to your roommate, look i dont want to crash your relationship, i dont want to do anything in your back, i just want to try your boyfriend.

Then, if she says nothing, or if you dont have a confirmation, you always have the opportunity to ask her once again when she is sober.

But i dont think it will work on the other way around. To ask her to do anything with her boyfriend when she is sober and then ask her again when she is drunk.

i think inhibitation will go away with alcohol it is just enough to make the things happen. When we ask for such a thing when we are sober.

Bonne chance dans ton menage a trois.

See you.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Want to fuck a big dick.
Go find one!

Where?
What is the name of this website I'm on at the moment.....:confused:

Want a three some? :rolleyes:

Get two big dicks :tongue:

What the hell, 3 or 4. :eek:

You should have forgotten your roommate and her boyfriend by then.

When all else fails....
....give me a call. :wink:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Want to fuck a big dick.
Go find one!

Where?
What is the name of this website I'm on at the moment.....:confused:

Want a three some? :rolleyes:

Get two big dicks :tongue:

What the hell, 3 or 4. :eek:

You should have forgotten your roommate and her boyfriend by then.

When all else fails....
....give me a call. :wink:

:laugh2: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What you need to do is the next time he comes home great him with open pussy and ready to take him right there. And to get extra points do the deep throat thing--do it you'll love it!!
Hey all, looking for some other points of view on a bit of a dilemma I am having.

Okay, so my roommate, we have been roommates since sophomore year of college (now seniors) has a new bf. They have been dating for like a month now. He is this really hot guy, really sweet to her too. I like him a lot, but don't know him all that well yet.

Anyway, we have always been pretty open about our sexual escapades and so one morning after he left, I asked for the scoop. I was prompted by the fact that I was up most of the night listening to her grunting and groaning through the wall next door. I was intrigued because I could tell, after all these years, when she was faking, and that definitely wasn't one of them. She was clearly in heaven. Also, I had heard her on numerous occassions say things like "omg your cock is sooo big." They were at it for hours with only brief moments of silence in between his climaxes, so it sounded like he was quite the stud.

So the next morning she told me he was the best she had ever had and the biggest and that for the first time since she lost her virginity, her pussy was sore. So I asked her if he was that big or was he just pounding her too hard. And she said, no, he was sooo gentle, his cock was just that damn big. I was stunned. She said he was so gentle and careful that she didn't feel any pain except the initial insertion for a couple of thrusts, and after that she was loving it.

So needless to say, I was incredibly jealous. So now for my question, would I be the worst friend in the world if I asked her to try him? Again, we have been open with each other about our sex lives and our turn ons, but we have always been careful not to interfere with each other's love lives. We have never gotten involved with each other's ex's or anything. If you think its ok to ask, how long should I wait since they have only been together awhile? Would it be better for her to be there if it did happen?

Any thoughts would be great, thanks!!! :smile: