Roommates Were Made To Be Broken

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 6 – Making a Proposition

“Oh fuck, god! Oh yes! Harder! Harder! Harder! Fuck yes, baby! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Ah yes! Just like that, big boy! More, give me more! Ahhh yessss!” Mary screamed as she reached her fourth explosive orgasm from perhaps the best sex of her life.

“Fuck, I’ve never cum so hard before, fuck,” Mitch said, catching his breath as he pulled his quickly softening cock out of his girlfriends pussy, his own cum freely flowing out, soaking the sheets beneath them.

Mitch had never found himself so horny in all his life as he had in the last few days since he received a blowjob from his roommate, and whenever he spoke of the experience around his girlfriend, she ended up pouncing on him and the two would end up spending the next hour passionately fucking.

“That was incredible, big boy, I’m so sore,” Mary said, catching her breath.

“You were screaming so loud, I hope the neighbours didn’t hear,” Mitch said, pulling on a pair of boxer briefs to hide his shrinking cock.

“Oh they did,” Nick said, entering the room with a large smile, “I was over at Liams and we could hear you from over there, been waiting for you to finish so I could grab a towel.”

“Sorry Nick,” Mary said, quickly pulling the blankets up to her chin to hide her naked form, all the while making sure to try and catch a glimpse of her boyfriends roommates bulge as he bent over rummaging through his laundry bag, and sure enough there it was, he was wearing only a small pair of shorts and in the front was a very noticeable and impressive bulge, she couldn’t help but glance over at her boyfriend in comparison and noticed he had almost no bulge, his tight briefs were almost flat as they constrained his smaller member.

“I’m heading to the shower, wanna join me and um, clean up, man?” Nick asked Mitch.

“Uh yeah, sure man,” Mitch replied, looking to Mary for approval, she smiled and nodded, “I’ll be there in a sec.”

“You gonna go and brag about how you just got laid to all your friends?” Mary asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow as Nick left the room.

“Definitely,” Mitch replied, leaning in and giving his girlfriend a kiss before grabbing a towel and heading towards the door, “I won’t be long.”

Mitch quickly made for the shower, he reeked of sex and everyone he passed in the hall gave him a knowing smile, shit! he thought to himself, he had to make sure to be quieter next time.

Entering the shower, Nick was already in their usual spot along the far wall, surprisingly accompanied by Tommy, the stud that had fucked Jake only a few days before.

“There he is,” Nick said with a large grin, “the lucky boy! Mitch you know Tommy, right?”

“Yeah man, you joined the water polo team last week right?” Mitch replied, trying to keep his neck from dropping down to perv on the massively thick meat hanging between the studs legs.

“Yeah, been looking for something to help me blow off some steam and I used to play back in high school,” Tommy replied, his hand dropping to his heavy cock, soaping it up and fluffing it to make it stand out, “Nick was telling me that was you I overheard on the way here, breaking in some girls pussy,”

“Yeah, my girlfriend,” Mitch replied with a nervous laugh, “I’ll have to be sure to try and be more quiet next time, we usually mess around at her place and the walls aren’t so thin,”

“Fuck man,” Tommy replied, looking down at Mitchs exhausted and shrivelled cock, “It’s not fair someone like you gets to get laid while I’m in a dry spell,”

“What do you mean?” Mitch asked, annoyed with this cocky bastards insinuations.

“You know,” Tommy replied, more fiercely, looking to Nick for support that wasn’t received.

“No, I don’t know,” Mitch replied, getting angry, what do you mean ‘someone like me’”

“Someone that has a boy’s dick!” Tommy replied, his cock starting to inflate as he took a step closer to Mitch, “Not a mans dick like me and Nick here!”

“Hey man, leave him alone,” Nick said stepping between the two, his own huge frame dominating over Tommy, as he tried to calm the two.

“No, fuck him, he thinks he’s all top because he made a girl scream with his little prick, I bet I’d have her screaming her voice out if she tried to take my monster,” Tommy said, backing off a bit under Nicks stern gaze.

“Aw fuck off man, you’re such a prick,” Nick said telling Tommy off, Tommy stopped and considered the situation for a while before conceding he would be better off not to test Nick and stalked off out of the shower, his heavy cock deflating as he walked.

“Sorry about him man,” Nick said, turning back to Mitch who was fighting his own frustrations, “Thought he’d be a cool guy to join in our little circle after he fucked Jake, but he’s an asshole, Jake warned me, I should’ve listened. If he gives you any more crap then you let me know man.”

“Thanks man,” Mitch said quietly, “I appreciate it.”

“And don’t let it get to you man, just because we’re a bit bigger doesn’t mean you don’t have a bloody good cock there,” Nick replied, more cheerfully, trying to cheer up his friend, “Half the fucking dorm heard Mary screaming, so she must love it, right? That’s all that matters.”

“Yeah,” Mitch said, a smile creeping on to his face as he started to cheer up, “She was begging for it, it might sound weird but-“ He cut short.

“But what?” Nick asked, curious.

“Well, I know it sounds weird,” Mitch began, “and don’t get mad man, but I told her about me fooling around with you and Jake and Liam, and well-“

“Well what?” Nick asked, his face a huge grin as he saw his roommate turn red.

“It’s just that every time she hears about it, it gets her so turned on, and she just attacks me!” Mitch finally spat out, half-laughing causing Nick to throw his own head back in laughter.

“That’s actually great man,” Nick replied, still laughing, “You know you’ve got a winner there!”

“And she, uh,” Mitch began, lowering his voice not to be overheard, “Well, she actually said she wanted to watch, you know, as I try sucking a cock,”

“Fuck man!” Nick replied, incredulously, “Keep this one close! I’ve been wanting to try and get a girl to open up a bit to try bringing in another guy for a while but they always get to scared of the idea or they think I’m some kind of fag.”

“Yeah Mary is all for it, we’ve been discussing it a bit and I told her I might be bi, or at least curious, I’ve got her to start fingering me during blowjobs and she absolutely loves it, it always makes me squirm and shoot massive loads and she loves the control.”

“Fuck man, look what you’re doing to me!” Nick said, pointing at his now throbbing hard cock, “I’ve only had a handful of girls willing to finger me, theyre usually to prudish or they just wanna get straight down to sex, that’s just unreal man, never knew Mary was such a vixen from the look of her.”

“The whole thought of it gets her turned on like crazy and I think I actually wanna try it” Mitch replied, getting closer to his point, “I mean when you sucked me the other day it was incredible, I came so hard and it was so intense, I’ve been thinking about what it would be like to suck a cock as well, and since Mary wants to see me then I figure it’s a win-win, I just have t find a guy willing,”

“Fuck man,” Nick replied with a glint in his eye, “have you found anyone yet?”

“Well me and Mary were talking about it, and since you’ve already blown me then it’s only fair if I return the favour? What do you think?” Mitch replied, sporting a huge smile as well as a throbbing erection from the thought of sucking the monster only inches away while his girlfriend watches.

“Fuck yeah man! I’m in! that’d be hot as fuck!” Nick said, his cock spewing precum all over the shower floor at the thought if his small dicked roommate sucking his monster meat while a girl fingered herself to the sight of her boyfriend getting owned. “When did you wanna do it?”

“Well, Mary is already here and I’m ready for round two, and it looks like you’re ready to go, how about now?”

Nick was already out of the shower and heading for his towel before Mitch could even finish speaking.

“What are you waiting for?” Nick said laughing and throwing Mitchs towel at him, “let’s go!”

This will not end well for Mitch once a woman sees you cock worship or get fuck by another man she will not look at you the same. Especially young college girls

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 7 – Sharing is Caring

When Nick and Mitch came back into the bedroom, they found Mary quickly scrambling to cover herself up with the blankets as she tried to catch her breath.

“And what have you been up to?” Mitch asked with a knowing smile, "Getting ready for round two?”

“I can’t help it today,” Mary began, glancing at Nick behind Mitch, “Something’s just come over me.”

“Well maybe we can help?” Mitch asked, moving closer to her, Nick by his side.

“We?” Mary asked, her eyes roaming over her boyfriends perfect abs and v-line ending at the towel tied low at his waist, his trimmed jet black sex hair only just visible, and then at Nick’s perfect form, a huge and twitching bulge being restrained by his towel.

“Yeah, I’ve spoken to Nick about what we were talking about, he’s agreed to help us.” Mitch said, watching his girlfriend bite her lip as she examined his roommate.

“Is that so, Nick?” Mary asked, turning back to the stud who had a huge smile on his face.

“I hear you wanna see your big boy boyfriend here suck a big cock?” Nick said, flexing his muscles as he spoke, traces of water from the shower sliding over his huge, well-formed pecs.

“God yes, do you have a big cock to help us?” Mary asked, her hand moving up the studs abdomen.

“See for yourself, you tell me if I have what you need.” Nick said, gently grabbing Marys hand and placing it over his still soft yet twitching bulge.

“Oh god…” Mary began, her mouth falling open as she felt the huge meat behind the cloth, still soft yet bigger than her boyfriends cock when hard, “I think you’ll do…”

Mary moved her other hand up to her boyfriends bulge and began caressing him, she couldn’t believe how much smaller he seemed, his tiny soft cock barely making an imprint. She moved her hands up to the top of their towels and began caressing their abs again as the two roommates shared a cheeky grin. Mary tucked her fingers under the ties of their towels and at the same time she tugged, and both towels dropped to the floor in unison.

“Oh my god!” Mary exclaimed as the two meats were revealed at last, “Look how huge he is!” Mary said to Mitch, her jaw dropping as her eyes bulged at the sight in front of her.

“You like what you see, gorgeous?” Mitch asked, moving a hand through his girlfriends hair as she gawked at his roommates massive cock.

“God yes, thank you baby, I love you so much,” Mary began, moving to take each of their cocks in a hand each.

“It’s just so heavy!” She gasped, “and his balls are like eggs! So huge!”

“Have you ever seen anyone as big as me, sexy?” Nick asked, putting his hands behind his head as the vixen fondled his huge uncut cock, comparing it to her pitiful boyfriend.

“Nowhere near as big as this, I always thought that Mitch was big, but he’s tiny compared to you!” Mary said, feeling an instant reaction from Mitch as she said this, his cock jolting in her palm as it began to harden.

“He’s not too bad, I’m just a special kind of big,” Nick said, throwing a wink at his roommate.

“It’s still completely soft but still so big,” Mary began, tugging on the huge cock, playing with it as she would a new toy, “How big does it get when you’re hard?”

“Find out, baby, make him hard,” Mitch said, biting his own lip in lust.

“You want me to stroke this big cock? You want me to make your big boy roommate hard as a rock, get it ready for him to fuck your throat?” Mary asked, stroking both boys with more gusto, feeling them both get harder in her hands.

“Fuck yes baby, I want to see you stroke that big cock, I want to see him grow in your little hands,” Mitch said, his own cock quickly inflating to its full size, precum leaking into his girlfriends palm.

“Mmm baby, you’re leaking so much,” Mary said, moving her hand to her mouth to taste her boyfriends precum, “I think your big cock is turning my boyfriend on,” She said, stroking Nick with more vigour.

“I think he’s been wanting this for a while, haven’t you kiddo?” Nick said, turning to Mitch with a hungry smile.

“Longer than you know, man.” Mitch replied, his eyes glued to his roommates now throbbing rock-hard cock.

“Holy fuck!” Mary said, her small hand unable to wrap around the monster thick meat of her boyfriends roommate, “I can’t believe how big you are! You’re just so thick! And long! And heavy! And just, ugh! So Huge!”

“Fuck yeah he is, is he bigger than me, baby?” Mitch asked, his hand caressing his girlfriends face as she admired his roommate.

“Fuck yes! He makes you look like a kid! Look at this!” Mary said, pulling the boys so they were standing face to face, their cocks directly next to each other, “Your cock just looks so- so tiny! He looks twice as thick, almost twice as wide, he’s just so much longer, his knob his so much bigger, his balls are so much bigger! Everything is just so much bigger!”

“Fuck yeah, god you’re so huge man!” Mitch said, fully accepting just how inferior his cock was next to this hung stud, “Your cock is just beautiful man, I’m so jealous.”

“You like my big, throbbing cock?” Nick asked Mitch.

“Yes.”

“You wish you had a big cock like me?”

“Yes.”

“You like your girlfriend knowing that your cock is smaller than mine?”

“Fuck yes.”

“Then I think it’s time you showed me how much you like it, get on your knees, man.”

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 7 - Part Two

“Yes bro,” Mitch said, his cock spewing precum as he followed the command of his hung roommate and got down onto his knees, now eye level with the monstrous cock he craved to have jammed down his tight, virgin throat.

“You ready too watch your little dicked boyfriend suck a big cock?” Nick asked Mary.

“Fuck yes, make him choke on it, I wanna see every last inch down his throat!” Mary said, moving back, exposing her smooth pussy for the stud roommate.

“Fuck man, your girlfriend is so hot!” Nick said, eyeing Mary’s tiny cunt as he stroked his thick, leaking meat.

“Give him a show baby, I think he likes it,” Mitch told Mary with a smile.

“I’ll give him a show if he gives me one!” She replied.

“Oh I’ll give you a show,” Nick said, grabbing Mitchs face with one hand and holding his huge meat with the other.

With a loud, heavy, audible slap, Nick smacked his cock into Mitchs face, rocking him gently sideways.

“You feel that, bro?” Nick said, as Mitchs eyes watered from the weight of the impact, “You feel how heavy and big my cock is?”

Slap! Slap! Slap! Nick kept smacking his roommates face with his heavy cock, holding the head in place so he wouldn’t be knocked over.

“Fuck yes! Leave a mark! Smack him with that heavy cock!” Mary said, now driving two fingers rapidly into her soaking pussy as she watched her boyfriend get abused.

“You like that? You want me to leave a big, heavy, cock bruise on your boyfriends face?” Nick asked Mary, not letting up as he continued to beat his roommate with his cock as the little mans breathing got heavier as he pumped away at his throbbing 5 inches of meat.

“Fuck yes, make him beg for it!” Mary said, her breathing getting rapid.

“You want to suck this big, thick cock?” Nick asked Mitch.

“Fuck yes, please,” Mitch replied.

“Say it.”

“I want you to fuck my little throat with your huge cock man, I want you to choke me with it in front of my girlfriend!” Mitch practically screamed, getting close to emptying his nuts all over the floor.

“Then fucking open wide!” Nick said, finally pushing his cock ast his roommates lips.

Mitchs mouth opened as wide as it possibly could, yet Nicks huge cock still grazed teeth as its thickness pushed deeper into the eager mouth cunt. Nick started with short thrusts, moving his cock deeper into the warm mouth with each thrust, until finally it reached the back of his roommates mouth. He waited for the gag reflex to kick in, yet it never did, the little slut! He thought, a perfect cock sucker without a gag reflex, he had hit the jackpot.

“Mmm you look so cute with that huge cock in your mouth baby, you like the taste of that big cock?” Mary asked Mitch, her fingers drilling her own pussy at the sight.

Mitch mumbled a response as he saw his girlfriend playing with herself, the vibrations echoing around Nicks cock, encouraging him to pump deeper.

“You ready to take more, man?” Nick said, gabbing a hold of each side of Mitchs face as he thrust deeper, “A few more inches, man, time to see if you can handle it!”

With that, Nick tightened his hold and with one massive force, drove all 9 inches of his huge, thick meat down his roommates willing throat until his trimmed sex hair was imbedded in Mitchs nose and his huge heavy balls rested under the little mans chin, pressing into the sluts neck, as his cock pressed on the other side. He looked down and could clearly see his massive, mushroom knob outlined in Mitchs throat as it was massaged by his throat muscles contracting around his veiny shaft.

“Fuck, man!” Nick exclaimed, “you’re a pro!”

“Holy fuck, baby! Can’t believe how well you’re taking that cock!” Mary said, on the brink of her orgasm, “Fuck his throat, Nick!”

“Like this?” Nick said, pulling out of his roommates throat allowing him to recatch his breath before quickly plunging in again, and again, raping Mitchs throat, going to the base each time before pulling all the way out.

Mitch reached up and began playing with the studs huge balls, as his other hand reached around and began caressing Nicks tight hairless ass.

“Fuck man, you keep doing that and I’m going to blow!” Nick screamed, picking up the pace as he fucked Mitchs throat harder.

“Oh god, yes, yes, yes, oh god, baby you are such a good cock sucker! Suck that huge cock, I can’t believe you’re doing it!” Mary said as a massive orgasm washed over her body, “Yes! Oh god, yes! Fuck his throat with that monster cock!”

“Fuck, bitch! I’m gonna cum! I’m so close! You better swallow every drop, slut!” Nick screamed, throwing his head back in ecstasy.

Suddenly, Mitchs cock exploded without being touched, it pulsed erratically, splashing the biggest load of his life all over his chest, Nicks leg, and the floor around them. As he exploded, his throat contracted frantically, milking his roommates huge cock as Nick let out a load roar as his cock inflated and his balls retracted, erupting an enormous load down Mitchs throat.

Mitch swallowed greedily as blast after blast of hot, sweet cum shot down his throat, choking him, but he couldn’t swallow fast enough, there was simply too much and cum began pouring out the side of his over-stuffed mouth.

“Fuck, man!” Nick roared, catching his breath as he pulled his cum-soaked cock out of Mitchs mouth, “That was the best blowjob I’ve ever had!”

“Oh my god, baby!” Mary said, laughing, “Your face is covered in cum! You look so hot!”

“Fuck…” was all Mitch could say, exhausted and broken, “fuck…”

“He’s a good little slut you have there,” Nick said to Mary, his huge cock deflating to its still impressive soft size.

“Don’t I know it!” Mary said, looking at her boyfriend, on his knees, his face and chest covered with cum, and his tiny cock shrinking up more than ever.

“God I love you, Mitch! My little faggot!” Mary said, leaning over to kiss her boyfriend, tasting Nicks cum as he kissed back.

Mitch is officially a cuckold, I knew this would happen.