Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This one was on the front page of yesterday's Guardian. (Can't find it on their site, so had to scan it in.) The trousers look to be of quite thin material, and I could almost swear he wears it 'up and to the left'!!:biggrin1:

The slight bulge on his left leg beneath THE BULGE is, I think, the outline of his pocket.

Attachments

dru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with the general sentiment of the thread: he's not that great looking, but what a freakin amazing bulge. I'm guessing the kid is HUNG. Hope someone gets a direct look to verify it.

I'm not sure if we take the his "bulge" seriously. Hardly anyone from Europe is circumcised. Circumcision is an American thing, but hardly any other cultures do it. I'd say about 90% of the European males are uncircumcised, so his "bulge" may just be foreskin. I know a guy like that, who has an average-sized penis but is uncut so it looks huge through his underwear or tight slacks. He may be larger-than-average, but I can't say for sure because there a high - very high - probability that he is uncut.

Reactions: JGalvez

bendover69

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm not sure if we take the his "bulge" seriously. Hardly anyone from Europe is circumcised. Circumcision is an American thing, but hardly any other cultures do it. I'd say about 90% of the European males are uncircumcised, so his "bulge" may just be foreskin. I know a guy like that, who has an average-sized penis but is uncut so it looks huge through his underwear or tight slacks. He may be larger-than-average, but I can't say for sure because there a high - very high - probability that he is uncut.

WTF? A bit of skin does not create that kind of bulge. A big ole dick does.

I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that bulge is foreskin.

Reactions: Txpony

Again Bendover, I've seen it create that kind of bulge on a friend of mine myself. I'm not saying it's McIlroy's case, but it very well could be.

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
WTF? A bit of skin does not create that kind of bulge. A big ole dick does.

I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that bulge is foreskin.

I think what hes saying is that if we do not see a head ridge aka if foreskin is still intact we assume that the cock is that entire length + a head wherein it actually includes the head

I always just assume that i am looking at balls if i dont see a cock ridge or something that looks like a cock ontop of balls

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His last round bulging was friggin' awesome...I'd give anything to know what he was wearing underneath...nice gait he has!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I talked to Rory casually for a few minutes in the locker room while we were getting changed the last time I was in Hualalai visiting my parents. I didn't actually know who he was until my mom told me. Nice guy, nice body.

why was ur mom in the mens lockerrom? u seem old enuff to get changed by urself

D_esp10sbv

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Bo Duke,
Yeah mate, I feel exactly the same way as you about the gorgeous Rory McIlroy and his truly incredible bulge! What a guy! Haven't been able to get that awesome package out of my head all week! Mmmm ... would love to see it up-close!
:)

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only found out a couple days ago that we are 3rd cousins. I can honestly say I dont think Iv ever met him nor do I care. His family is from my town. Im happy for his triumph but Im really not a golf fan.
Wonder if he'll do any nake magazine covers lol (i think not).

macodea

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kid drives me crazy!! Was looking at photos of today's PGA Championships and I'm pretty sure I finally found one with his VPH! Thoughts?

Attachments