Rory McIlroy

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he
was paying 14$ in the British Open, dang dumb fools, i placed 3 on him at that rate
bastards wouldn't have odds on him this time, and he duly WON the PGA

F his cock size .. but how about a bet for a hundy that he has red pubes!!! mmmmm ha Irish Boy ..

Rory McIlroy Wins 2014 P.G.A. Championship Rory McIlroy of Northern Ireland won the P.G.A. Championship on Sunday, shooting a 68 in the rain-delayed final round to defeat Phil Mickelson by one stroke at Valhalla Golf Club in Louisville, Ky., claiming his second straight major title and solidifying his status as golf’s top-ranked player. The 25-year-old McIlroy, who won the British Open last month, joins Tom Morris Jr., Willie Anderson, Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods as the only golfers with four major victories at age 25 or younger. READ MORE »

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/sports/golf/rory-mcilroy-wins-2014-pga-

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's starting to look a little better to me. Like how his pecs/nips show through his shirt while playing. Still don't care for his face (esp. a profile shot), but straight on it's decent.

motox22

Experimental Member
Media
He said he has been lifting consistently....it shows the guy is rather jacked anymore. He does seem to have quite a package. Very sexy!!

D

deleted569656

He's hot. Reckon he's packin at least 8 inches

SFLP

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
On the second to last day of the PGA Championship at Valhalla, there was a low angle camera view of Rory's golf swing where Rory held his follow-through position a couple of seconds to watch his shot off the tee. In that twisted body position and low angle camera shot, the fabric of his pants was tight and showed a complete outline of his cock, including the foreskin covered head. His cock was hanging to the right and was a good size. As far as his looks, he has a tight worked out body, but I think he looks much better with his hat on than off.

Reactions: JGalvez

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Come back in ten years when the boy is a man and I would be willing to bet he will be GORGEOUS!

1) i have to agree, he's literally still a kid growing into his body and looks. He has an amazing amount of poise and grace handling all the pressure and attention, he'll go far. I think his character is very appealing.

2) not to piss on any fantasies, but as far as all the guys here swooning over him being "massive" in the cock dept. Do think it's possible you're overstating it a bit? I think he's got ample tackle, but he's also a very slim-fit lad, who likes his trousers tailored a bit snug, and that tends to show what he does have to good advantage. It's a very nice bulge, but i'm going to reign it in a bit till the Rory sex tape leaks, and we have all the inches, i mean facts. haha

kriskub99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When he swings and hits that golf ball, and you see his fat butt tighten up...hmmmmmmmm drool I woul dlove to bury my fast right into the hole.....fore!:biggrin1:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rory looks so trim in that kilt pic but fat in the golf swing pic, how is that?