Rory McIlroy

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone watching toe Golf Tournament this weekend Rory looks so Hot in his gray pants yesterday Awesome looking crotch looks the cameras gave him and the tee off shots nice looking ass from behind i would love to either bend him over and fuck hell out of his tight bubble butt ass or would love to have him shove his huge cock into my ass or throat and fuck hell out of me what a HOT LOOKING HUNK he is!!!!!!!! I just saw him walking to the 1st Tee in his white pants.. Packing a good one Looking good Men!!!!!

Last edited:

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TV just showed Rory with a huge bulge on the left side of his crotch in his white pants.. what a fucking honey babe he is!!! yum....yum....yum.... would love to get into his pants right now....

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did anyone notice yesterday when he was playing so well( Rory) his good his package and ass looked.. He makes me so horny just thinking about him and when they show his ass and package in his grey pants it just drives me fucking wild and more horny.

On a good note, I thought it was very nice and most impressive that he volunteered to shoot a round of one hole golf with the girl that is suffering from a rare blood disease.

This was a very thoughtful gesture on his part and I am sure that the girl will remember this for a long time especially when going through treatments on how he offered his time to make her dream come true..

If only he could make my dream come true and take me to bed with him so he could make love to me and let me give him the best deep throat blow job he has ever had... That would be a dream come true for me if only for one night....

D

deleted569656

Cock like a whale for sure. Can breed me any day

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just showed Rory and his nice looking ass and crotch White pants on cuter than a bell love his accent Oh Rory Baby I Love You Come on Home to Papa and love me the way you do the Women you Fuck! I am just as good!

He is having a great Tournament I hope he pulls it off ( The tournament I mean not his dick from jacking off)...lol....

Pete Tuite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did anyone notice 21 year old Rory McIlroy's bulges during the last day of the Masters??? He is a cute guy and I saw great bulges several times as we walked along. But toward the end ( not sure what hole) when he had hit his ball in between the two homes and then he hit the tree when he hit it out of there.... THAT shot he showed a massive bulge that pushed outward and also up and to the right. Almost looked like he was hard. But in all of the bulge shots I saw, the boy is obviously packing. That one was just really showed it off well! Lots of re-runs today of that shot btw.
Just imagine what he looks like naked and fully aroused, ready to mate with a boy or girl
I would totally bend over and let him fuck me

Pete Tuite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just imagine what he looks like naked and fully aroused, ready to mate with a boy or girl
There was pic in the local paper from the Wells Fargo Championship & it sure looked like he had a fantastic package. I'd love to see the real thing.
It is said that Rory can let out a thick, eight and a half inch rod when fully sexually aroused.

Reactions: bigtoad