rosy palm

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by AA86, Mar 18, 2012.

1. AA86

AA86 Member

so i was masturbating the other night, with a cock ring and lube, and decided to try out the "rosy palm" technique. i have tried it in the past but could never keep going before i came, but this time i just kept rubbing the front side of the head of my dick until i felt like i was going to explode, which i did, but heres the thing, i expected semen to come out, but im pretty positive that i shot piss out?! has anyone done this or had this happen before, or am, i mistaking a whole shit ton of pre-cum for urine?

2. ranhan01

ranhan01 New Member

Albums:
    I'm going to have to give it a try!

3. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you sure it wasn't just really watery semen? That can happen sometimes. If you actually had an orgasm then you shouldn't have shot urine out and if it was really heavy pre-cum you wouldn't be having an orgasm (at least, I don't think).

Plus urine has a completely different consistency than pre-cum. If it was sticky at all then it wasn't urine.

4. AA86

AA86 Member

it was a more watery consistancy than precum, and it wasnt sticky. the sensation was also reminicant of that slightly hot feeling you get after you take a long piss. i dunno, it felt good though. i recomend it

5. D_Dr_Dickmento

D_Dr_Dickmento New Member

I've read a lot of reviews of that technique in the past... and yeah, a lot of people seem to involuntarily urinate at some point...

6. DOS

DOS Member

It seems to me that the nerves at the very tip of the glans are more connected to the bladder than the architecture that causes orgasms.

I found this when I was younger and was trying different ways to get off. Rubbing in a circular pattern, palm across the glans, produces an irresistible urge to pee.

If you get to the point of no return with normal masturbation, and then start the rosy palm, it will intensify the orgasm. Start the rosy palm too early, you'll pee. That's how it is with me, anyway.

7. D_Albert_Bulgehopper

D_Albert_Bulgehopper Account Disabled

Same for me. If I rub the head or slit too much, I piss before I cum. Feels good, but it gets way too messy.

8. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    The nerves in the glans, like those in the nipples, have a chalasia effect on the bladder sphincter. It's actually a known technique to help guys pee -- gently stroking the glans, or the foreskin over the glans. So it's not surprising that the technique you mention would result in urine being released before semen.